chapter 14

I still can't believe he said it, I thought to myself as me and him curled up together to watch a movie.  the thought of him saying it made me feel butterflys. I don't know what to do now, I mean I promised Mariah I would be okay, well that wasn't a lie cause right now I'm more then the okay, I'm perfect. " when can I see my girls" I blurted as the movie started. he shifted and sighed.

" you can go now, but with one condition" he said resting his hand on my back.

"and whats that jax" I said losing patients.

"if you be mine" he said it like i was a prize. I sighed.

"and yours how?" I ask.

" you said your dad sent you here to make peace with samcrow right?" he answered me with a question. I picked my head up and looked at him. "I think you know what I mean" he smiled. and I smiled back.

"yes jax" I smiled again and kissed his cheek. I pushed me off of him gently and grabbed his phone.

" stand down, I don't need my girl getting her head blown off ". he smiled back at me. " yeah I'm talking about Scarlett."he laughed and hung up.

"my gang will escort you to where ever you guys are." he said sitting on the table infront of me.

I blushed and looked into his eyes. "what" he asked.

"you called my your girl, when your my man"  I teased and blushed harder and he smiled. he smiled and kissed my head.

"be careful"  he stood and headed out of the room.

"I will be, I promise"  I watched him leave the room. I had to change my clothes and take a shower, I felt really dirty. I stepped out of max house and put my D.o.A jacket on. after I did so I realized I was being watched by Jax's gang. I put my hair up and and walked to my street racing bike. I heard samcrow start there bike engines. I smiled and flipped a switch making my bike start.  I put my helmet on and  poped a wheelie shortly after I got onto the road.

we finally got to  my penthouse and I stormed in threw the hotels doors. the lady at the front desk smiled and waved at me, I returned a smile and a slight head nod.  she went wide eyed at the sight of samcrow.  and she immediately turned her head down to her computer. meanwhile we all walked into the elevator and I pushed the penthouse button. it was an awkward silence in the elevator. when the doors opened I stepped out and I was I instantly enrolled in hugs and cheers. but that all stopped when the saw samcrow.