Chapter 1

~Yoongi~

"Again?" Yoongi asked, coming to a stop. The group just returned from their overseas schedule and they were exhausted. After a whole month being away from home, they were finally back in Korea. They just landed over an hour ago and were heading home...

"Sorry hyung," Namjoon said, wearing an apologetic expression. "I know you and Seyeon have plans—"

Yoongi waved him off, "It's fine. Seyeon doesn't really mind since things like this always happen."

"We'll try to wrap up early," Hoseok promised. "After all, we just landed and we deserve a few days off or something."

Yoongi nodded. It can't be help since they have so many things to do aside from making music. Yoongi understood that and his girlfriend of three years knew it too. She's understanding and supportive—something Yoongi wanted from a partner. He's happy that he met Seyeon because she's his ideal girl.

"Is noona here already?" Taehyung asked, yawning as he made his way towards the members.

Yoongi glanced over his shoulder and saw Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin getting out of the car. They didn't bother hiding how exhausted they were.

"She texted to say that she's cooked a few things for us," Yoongi replied, turning his gaze back to Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Yoongi nodded. "Is Minseo not joining us tonight then?"

Taehyung pouted at the mention of his girlfriend. "She's working overtime. I won't be seeing her until we're done with our practice."

"I just want to sleep," Jungkook yawned, joining them. "I can sleep for a few days straight."

"I think we all can," Jimin muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go inside then," Seokjin said. "It's starting to get chilly here."

And that's what they did.

As soon as they opened the door, a sweet aroma caught their attention and the members rushed for the food right away.

Yoongi dropped his bags to the floor, looking around to see where Seyeon was. If she cooked the food, she should still be here right?

"Aren't you eating?" Seokjin asked, mouth full.

"I'll be back," Yoongi said and without looking at the members, he made his way towards his room.

Where is she? He thought to himself. She didn't leave, did she?

Seyeon is always like this. Thinking that she's in the way or that she should give them space to rest and everything. Even though Yoongi assured her that it's fine, she's considerate that way.

He could tell Seyeon was in the building by how fast his heart was racing as he neared his room. His heart doesn't lie.

Yoongi grabbed hold of the handle and pushed the door opened.

"Seyeon-ah, we're going to have to cancel..." Yoongi trailed off, his eyes landed on Seyeon who was handcuffed and struggling on his bed. "What the f$#k."

~Seyeon~

I could hear the members talking and I knew they were back. I shot up in bed and then realised that I fell asleep with the handcuffs still on me. Crap. I struggled and fell back on the bed, silently cursing myself for being in this situation. Just as I was struggling to free myself from the handcuffs—

"Seyeon-ah, we're going to have to cancel—" Yoongi came to a stop, eyes wide as he took in my situation.

I blinked up at him, taking in his beautiful features from an upside-down angle. "Uh... hi. Welcome home, Yoongi."

"What the f*#%k."

I grunted as I struggled to sit up in his bed. I smiled sheepishly, "Harin got a new role for her action movie and she wanted me to help her practice. She and her best friend in the drama are both kidnapped and she wanted me to practice getting into the role as her best friend in order for her to..." I trailed off.

Yoongi just looked at me. Like, he just looked at me. Expression blank and everything. He blinked at me and I blinked right back at him.

After a few beats, Yoongi smirked. "You're kidding."

"Help me out of these," I mumbled. "I kind of lost the keys."

"What do you say?" he arched his eyebrows.

"Please," I batted my eyelashes at him.

Shaking his head, Yoongi made his way towards me before dropping to one knee and then to my surprise, he held up the key in front of me. Then he got up and started to work on the handcuffs. 

I closed my eyes. Of course it was under the bed. It must have fallen out of my pockets when I was getting into my role. 

Yoongi tugged the handcuffs off me and I opened my eyes to see the beautiful man in front of me. It's been one month since I last saw him. 

As soon as he was done, I went to my knees on the bed and threw my arms around him, nuzzling against him. I heard him drop the handcuffs before his arms closed around me in a gentle embrace.

"I missed you," I said, smiling.

"I know," he muttered.

"Did you miss me too?"

He said nothing to that.

I dropped my hands to the side, pulled back and grinned. "Were you worried?"

Yoongi tilted his head to the side in questioning and I got out of his bed before continuing on, gesturing to the handcuffs, "Did you think I was being held hostage or something? It looked real, right? I should be an actress too, right?"

Yoongi's eyes dropped to the handcuffs before coming back to me. He placed his large hands on my waist and pulled me against his chest. I slid my hands up his biceps before wrapping them around the back of his neck.

"You want me to be honest?" 

"Um... honesty is a good thing," I nodded, waiting for him to tell me whether I did a good job at helping my best friend Harin with her movie role. "So, what do you think?"

"I thought you had taken up some bizarre hobby in my absence."

I dropped my hands and blushed fiercely at that, "W-what?"

Smirking at my reaction, Yoongi dropped a kiss to the tip of my nose. "I'm not into that kind of stuff, Tiny."

"I'm not too!" I said, defensively.

Yoongi shook his head, "Good."

I moved back slightly; our eyes locked. "Right, what were you saying when you came in here? I was preoccupied and wasn't listening."

Yoongi let out a soft sigh before pulling me against his chest. He is never this affectionate... what's up with him?

Yoongi rest his chin on the top of my head, murmuring, "I'm going to have to cancel our plans tonight, baby."

I softened, "Yeah?"

He pulled back from me, hands on my shoulders as he locked eyes with me.

"Yeah," he said, quietly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said, forcing a smile, "I'm just happy you're here."

And I meant it.