Chapter 13

~Seyeon~

"Why are you so stupid?!" I hissed at myself as I looked in the mirror, holding the ice pack to my forehead. After I walked into a wall, one of the staff members quickly rushed towards me but I hobbled my way out of there, dragging her with me. It was there that she got an ice pack for my bruise and laughed a little at how embarrassed I was by it. She suggested getting Yoongi or one of the members but since I didn't want to inconvenience them or embarrass myself even more, I declined her offer.

I moved the ice pack from my forehead and cursed at my clumsiness. Even if I want to run out of here, I can't. Not after greeting so many people on my way in.

"Please just disappear," I begged, touching my bruise and winced at the slight pain.

Did it disappear? Nope. It didn't.

My phone vibrated and I reached for it, knowing it was Yoongi before I saw his name.

Baby, where are you?

I sighed and replied, Are you done?

I'm almost done. Come here.

I didn't want to but what else can I say? He already knows I'm here.

With one more glare at myself in the mirror, I stomped out of the bathroom and made my way towards Yoongi while trying so hard to pretend that I don't have a massive bruise on my forehead.

Slowly opening the door, I stepped into the room and that's when I saw Yoongi. He was standing up and talking to one of the producers about something, moving his hands while he was talking. It seems like they were in a deep conversation and let me tell you, Yoongi looks really hot when he's having a deep conversation with someone. And when he's serious.

That's when Yoongi glanced over at me and then back to the guy. He froze for a second and then Yoongi did a double take before narrowing his eyes at me.

My hand shot up and I covered my bruise with it, feeling my face heat up. What else can I do? Stick a bandage over it? No, I'd rather walk around with it because it's not as embarrassing. Or so I thought.

Excusing himself, Yoongi walked over towards me just as I looked to my left and right, trying to find the nearest exit. As if knowing this, Yoongi's hand shot out and he grabbed hold of my wrist, tugging me towards him when I tried making a run for it.

He reeled me in and then dropped his hands to his side. I watched as he took in my bruise and saw his lips twitched at the sight of it. Seeing this, I narrowed my eyes at him, daring him to say something that will piss me off. Yoongi took in my expression and ran the back of his hand over his mouth, erasing a smile although his eyes told me he was smiling.

I glared.

Yoongi didn't bother holding it back because he laughed softly, shaking his head. "What happened?"

I crossed my arms, muttering, "Nothing."

Chuckling, Yoongi reached out and touched my bruise lightly with his fingertips, "No concussion or anything?"

I uncrossed my arms and snapped, "Do you want to piss me off?"

"Just making sure," Yoongi muttered, still smiling as he rolled his eyes at my aggression. "Don't want you fainting on me."

I scowled at that.

Yoongi dropped his hand and then reached out, grabbing hold of both my arms, sliding his hands down them before taking hold of my hands in his large ones.

"You iced it?"

I looked up and saw amusement in his eyes. Yep, it looks like he was trying so hard not to laugh. How can I get mad at a face like that?

I sighed, "Yeah."

Yoongi's lips twitched. "Good."

"Laugh all you want," I rolled my eyes.

He did. Yoongi laughed out loud before placing his hand at the back of my head and pressing a kiss to where the bruise was on my forehead, nuzzling the tip of his nose with mine and then he pulled back.

"Hungry?"

"Ahuh."

"Let's greet the members and then eat."

I grabbed hold of his hand, shaking my head. "There is no way I'm going to let anyone see me like this. No. Over my dead body."

***

So much for that.

Aside from Jimin and Hoseok, the others burst into laughter at the sight of my bruise. I pressed myself against Yoongi, wanting the floor to swallow me. Of course they were worried at first until I told them what happened and then they started laughing.

"Damn, Seyeon," Seokjin laughed, "Your bruise is the size of Jimin's fist."

Jimin scowled at that.

"Stop it," I groaned.

"It's not as bad as it looks, right?" Namjoon asked, smiling. It was good to see him smile like this since he doesn't smile as much these days.

I sighed, "No. I think I'm good."

I could feel Yoongi silently laughing beside me and in response to that, I glared up at him, only to see that beautiful gummy smile of his... and seeing that, I leaned against him, wrapping my arms around him.

When his arm came around me, I smiled in spite of myself.