Chapter 14

~Seyeon~

Yoongi and I got really busy doing our own things and because of that, we don't see each other much. It doesn't bother me much but it was still a little hard since I knew he was in the same area.

Anyways, my birthday was just around the corner and I can't wait to spend it with Yoongi. Ever since we've agreed to spend the day together, I've been really happy daydreaming about how we're going to spend the day and night.

I'd just finished with a customer when my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I reached for it and smiled as I greeted Yoongi.

"Tiny?"

"Did you miss me?" I grinned.

"Come here."

"Huh?"

"We're filming at the moment and I need you to come here."

"W-why?" I asked, my smile slowly disappearing. "Did something happen?"

"No," he reassured me with a soft laugh. "Just get your butt over here."

I glanced at Lia and then nodded, "Okay. I'll be there."

As if knowing what I was about to say, Lia winked and handed me my bag.

"I'm so sorry," I apologised.

"Nah, we're closing in less than two hours anyways," Lia reassured me. "So, is that the celebrity boyfriend?"

I blushed, "He wants me to go over."

She nodded, "Well, since I'm such a nice friend, letting you leave early, be a good friend and get their signatures for me please."

I put on my coat, "Which member?"

***

"Yoongi!" I waved, skipping towards him before wrapping my arms around him. Head still pressed to his chest, I glanced at him, "Why did you ask for me?"

"I didn't," he said in a low drawl. "She did."

She? She... who?

I frowned, letting my arms fall to my sides as I followed Yoongi's gaze... and locked eyes with an older woman. With my heart racing like this, I just knew who she was before Yoongi said anything.

"Yoongi—" I began, panicking.

Yoongi patted my head.

Seeing his mother making her way towards us, I panicked and glanced at Yoongi for help.

"You can do it," Yoongi said, holding his fists up in the air to encourage me.

Then he ran out of there.

"Wait, Yoongi!" I said, the fear in my voice was evident. "Don't leave me with your mother!"

He came to a stop, looking over one shoulder at me and I saw him trying so hard to not smile. The jerk.

Then Yoongi jerked his chin towards me and I slowly glanced behind me and saw Yoongi's mother there.

Panicking, I turned back to Yoongi, shaking my head vigorously.

Silently laughing while walking backwards, he waved with both his hands before disappearing. I closed my eyes, silently thinking of ways I can make him suffer before turning to face Yoongi's mother.

I held up a hand and forced a smile, "H-hi."

She tilted her head to the side, "Seyeon, right?"

I swallowed, "Yes, ma'am."

Her eyes roamed me from head to toe and I swear my knees were shaking. Damn it Yoongi.