Chapter 9

~Seyeon~

When I went over to see Yoongi and the others a few days later, they'd dragged me out with them the minute they saw me. They were apparently busy practicing a new dance all day and wanted to go out to eat. So that was the plan.

We eventually decided to get ice creams instead but that was because Hoseok told us that Jiyeon was going to come right after her night shift. Not wanting to eat without her, we all agreed on ice cream.

There wasn't a lot of choices so Jimin happily ordered a rainbow one and gave it to me. Apparently, it was the tastiest one and he wanted me to try it since the other members wanted something else.

We started walking down the streets together, with me walking in front. I took a bite of it and then suddenly, I didn't feel like eating it anymore. I was overwhelmed by the emotions I was feeling out of the blue and I wasn't sure I can keep smiling. Knowing that Jimin will probably be upset I didn't like it, I tried to take another bite but I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

In the end, I just stared down at the rainbow ice cream in front of me, unable to take another bite. That's when I felt Yoongi's warmth behind me and his large hand curled around my hand that was holding the ice cream. I glanced back at Yoongi and saw him take a bite of my ice cream before announcing, "I like this one. Let's switch."

I looked at his chocolate one and then took it.

Yoongi looked over at the members who were laughing and making jokes about their mistakes today.

He grabbed hold of my hand with his free hand and then said, "There's a street market nearby. Let's look around for a bit, yeah?"

I nodded, holding onto his hand tightly.

~Yoongi~

Yoongi knew she was in a place he didn't want her to be at. The way she tensed up and that haunted look in her eyes gave it away.

"Shouldn't we be with the others?" Seyeon asked Yoongi when they were getting further and further away from the members.

"They'll be fine."

When she didn't respond, his eyes slid to her and he saw her pouting a little at his response. Maybe she likes being around them? Yoongi didn't know how to feel about that. He liked having her all to himself. He knew that the members adore her because of how welcoming they were when he introduced her to them. Then again, it's hard not to like Seyeon.

They continued to walk around, catching up on lost times until the members found them and told them that they were heading home. Yoongi was tired himself so he wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep.

"I'll head home then," Seyeon said, stopping in front of the van.

Hoseok poked his head out of the van, "What? You're not coming with us?"

Jimin poked his head out from behind Hoseok, "It's late. You should sleep over, Seyeon."

"Jimin's right," Taehyung said, poking his head out from behind Jimin, "Come on over, Seyeon."

Seyeon grinned.

"Come on," Yoongi said, ushering her inside the van. She didn't complain and obediently went in.

***

"Does anyone want to watch a movie?" Jimin announced, holding up the remote control.

We finished eating a while ago and was just lying around the living room. Jiyeon had excused herself and left to go to the bathroom. It was pretty damn obvious there's something wrong with her but I don't know what. I made a mental note to talk to her later.

"Jiyeon and I will be talking," Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

"Are you two fighting again?" Jungkook asked, shaking his head. "What is it about this time?"

Hoseok sighed, "No, not really. I just feel like there's something she's not telling me at the moment and I need to get to the bottom of it."

"This is why I don't want to marry," Seokjin said, punching Hoseok in the arm. "Although I don't mind Jiyeon. She's a good one."

"Aren't you getting married in a few months anyways?" Yoongi scoffed at Seokjin's remark, reaching for his beer.

I blinked twice. That was news to me.

With my back against Yoongi's front, slowly, I turned to face Seokjin, "You are?"

Seokjin grinned.

"He is," Jungkook said, grudgingly. "He pulled a Hoseok on us."

"I thought we're over this already?" Hoseok turned to Jungkook, raising his eyebrows.

Jungkook scowled, "How can we be over it? You oldsters be keeping secrets from the whole group."

Ah, no wonder Jungkook's pissed. It's true though. Hoseok suddenly announced that he was getting married and Yoongi and I have been secretly dating for three years too. As far as I know, Yoongi never plan to tell the members about it too. As for Namjoon, well, he's still pretty private about the girl. Jihye, I think it was.

"At least I told you about it months before the wedding," Seokjin put in.

"Uh, you mean we found out by sheer coincidence," Jimin put in dryly. "You never plan to tell us too."

"I have no other choice," Seokjin shrugged.

"We haven't even met the girl too," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I don't think we'll meet her until the day of the wedding," Jungkook snorted. "Looking at hyung's face, I know it already."

"You should be more open about the girl," Namjoon advised.

Jungkook shot a dark look Namjoon's way. "You've been pretty private too so you're not one to talk."

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I'll be on my way to sleep now."

Yoongi rest his chin on top of my head, muttering, "Come on. Let's sleep."

I nodded and got to my feet, grabbing hold of Yoongi's arm as he was about to leave to his room. I waved at them, "Good night everyone!"

I was relieved to see them smile and respond back warmly. With that, I was able to diffuse the tense atmosphere that was caused by Seokjin's announcement of his wedding. I couldn't help but think about the mysterious girl that Seokjin will be marrying. What is she like? Will she be living here too?