Chapter 12

~Seyeon~

"I love it!" the high school girl said, beaming as she handed me the money. "Thank you so much!"

I smiled, "I'm glad you like it. Have fun at your party!"

As I waved and watched the girl leave with her mother, I was still smiling. When I felt someone punched me lightly on the arm, I glanced over my shoulder and saw Lia there. She is one of the makeup artists here too and a long-time friend of mine.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"You seem really happy today Seyeon," Lia said, studying me. "Did something good happen?"

I pressed both hands against my cheeks to stop myself from smiling but failed so I nodded enthusiastically.

"Did you hear that, Kay?" Lia said, loudly. Kay was also one of the workers here too. We're not as close but still close.

"See, not hear," Kay said, walking towards us. "Why are you so happy, hm? Your birthday is coming up, is it?"

I grinned.

"Okay, I'm too single for this talk," Lia murmured, rolling her eyes. "I shouldn't have asked."

"Any plans?" Kay asked me as Lia went back to her customer.

"I'll have to wait and see what he plans for us," I said, clasping my hands together, "I can't wait!"

Kay smiled. "Your boyfriend is busy, isn't he?"

I shrugged. "I trust him to make time."

We were interrupted when we heard a bell, indicating that there's a customer. As we went back to doing our job, I couldn't help but smile the whole way through, just thinking about how Yoongi and I are going to spend my birthday.

I was so happy that after we closed up, I happily made my way towards Yoongi's company where they were busy recording for their new album.

Like always, I greeted the staff members on my way there and they smiled and greeted me back too.

I entered the area and saw Yoongi sitting down and talking to one of the producers. He looked seriously good in that large black hoodie that I smiled at how good he looks today... and about how much I want to hug him—

Then I walked right into a wall.