Chapter 3

~Seokjin~

They were a couple that really stood out if you look at the two carefully. Seyeon was bright, cute and always smiling whereas Yoongi doesn't smile much and he's sarcastic and quiet. He doesn't spend much time with Seyeon but when she's around, his face gentles and he smiles every time she does something cute, which can just be her standing there frowning when she's trying to figure out what's wrong with the mics.

When the news about Yoongi's relationship was out there, the members thought Seyeon would be able to work in the company and with the members but Seyeon surprised everyone by declining. Seyeon is a makeup artist and a very talented one too. She wanted to work in the city and be able to do other people's makeup—that was her purpose coming to Seoul. Her skills was so perfect to the point she can really make lots of money but she likes to work with high school students and people who are planning their graduation ceremonies, weddings, parties etc. People who are on a budget and are anxious—Seyeon loves to work with these people even if it meant she wasn't getting paid much.

Yoongi didn't care about it since he doesn't like the idea of dating and working under the same company. He didn't say much when Seyeon declined the offer and said that it was her decision to make, not his. The members knew he was worried since the media knows about their relationship though.

"Put that in the drawers," Yoongi told her.

Seyeon opened the drawers and placed the bowls in them.

The members and Seyeon went to the company the next day after returning to Korea to look over the script for their event for the fans. Seyeon went with them and Yoongi made sure to cover her up properly just in case she was secretly photographed. Although they'd been photographed together before, the picture of Seyeon was blurry and she couldn't be identified. Everyone was surprised too since no one knew who she was. Not even people from her high school. Which made them realise that Seyeon's life was definitely different compared to theirs. It's almost like she doesn't exist.

They had just finished eating pizza in their practice room and Seyeon insisted on doing the dishes since the members are exhausted – it was her way to make things easier for them. Yoongi silently got up to help Seyeon with the dishes and she beamed when she saw him standing behind her. He's always there for her even though he's never really there. That's why she doesn't doubt him.

The members often wonder if the two even fight and argue like normal couples but they're just so... understanding. Plus, Yoongi is really patient with her and Seyeon, well, she's really patient with him too. They go really well together. Yoongi chose a good one.

When they were taking a break after finalising some things, Yoongi was talking with the directors about something and Seyeon was sitting on the floor, doing something on her phone. She seemed to be immersed in something.

"He loves her though," Seokjin said, turning his head towards the members. "You just don't look at women like that unless they mean something to you."

The members often wonder if Yoongi loves her and that lead to Taehyung asking the others why Yoongi never told the members that he was dating someone until just a little over two years ago. The two had been dating secretly for a while and Yoongi had told them that it's been almost five years.

"Doesn't look like it," Hoseok agreed. "but he loves her. I don't doubt that."

Jungkook smirked, "Don't think Seyeon doubt it too."

Yoongi walked away from the directors and leaned against the wall, mumbling the script over and over again. He was hardworking as usual, even when everyone was exhausted and resting.

The members watched as Seyeon put her phone down and got up to her feet before popping up behind Yoongi, holding a water bottle up for him to take.

Yoongi's eyes were on the papers still but he took the water from her and drank it before giving it back to her. The members watched as Yoongi reached out and tousled her hair, eyes still on the papers.

Seyeon grinned even though he didn't spare a glance her way. It was that small gesture that made her so happy. It was cute.

"She's so cute," Jimin said, shaking his head, grinning. "I can't."

Taehyung laughed softly, "Yoongi's not that tall but Seyeon is so small next to him. She's naturally cute too so they make a good pair." 

"Good for us to watch, you mean," Namjoon said, looking up from his phone and smirked at the others.

They just shared knowing looks, knowing that Namjoon's right about that.

~Seyeon~

Yoongi and the members were set to fly out of the country again for their event. Although it sucks, it's something I have to put up with... and I became good at putting up with it and accepting it.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Yoongi asked me for the fifth time.

I shook my head, "I should... you know, visit my parents."

Yoongi nodded. "We'll be back before you know it."

Two weeks. I can do that.

I wrapped my arms around him and tilted my head back to make eye contact with him. Yoongi was avoiding my eyes and I knew it was because he was a little embarrass. After all, the members are grinning from ear-to-ear, watching us from the vans.

"Have a safe flight and come back safely, okay?"

Yoongi scowled at the members and then shifted his gaze to me. "Yeah, I will."

I got on my toes and gave him a peck on the cheek before smiling at him. "I'll let you go then."

Yoongi smiled, tousled my hair with his hand before walking to join the rest of the members.