Chapter 5

~Seyeon~

I grinned when I saw Yoongi's name flashing on my phone screen. Knowing that it's Yoongi calling me, made my heart race every damn time. I can never get used to knowing he's mine.

"Do you miss me?" I asked, unable to hide the happiness in my voice.

"Hey, are you inside right now?"

"Eh? Well, not exactly," I replied, confused as I took in my surroundings. "I'm going for a walk right now."

I heard him sigh on the other end.

"Yoongi?"

"It seems like there's a typhoon heading there," Yoongi told me.

I blinked and looked around the area. It was really sunny. "Here?"

Even though I couldn't see him, I could tell he was smirking from his tone, "You're tiny so be careful not to be blown away."

I scowled. "What?"

"I'm telling you to head back home," he drawled. "Go, go."

My eyes rolled.

"Don't roll your eyes."

I rolled them again.

"Seyeon."

"Alright, alright," I muttered, chuckling. "I'm going now."

"We're eating now so I'm hanging up."

I tried to mask the disappointment. "Alright, I'll let you go then."

"I love you."

"Huh?!" I pulled the phone back and stared at it before pressing it to my ear, "Yoongi? Say it again."

Beep, beep, beep.

I rolled my eyes, unable to stop the big goofy smile that's forming. Yoongi telling me he loves me sure is rare. It makes me really happy whenever I hear him say it.

I held my phone against my chest, giddy from the whole thing. I'm pretty sure I skipped all the way back to the cottage where I was staying while humming to Yoongi's solo song.

~Yoongi~

Yoongi hung up and went back to eating. He was well aware that the members were watching him and when they didn't move, he glanced up.

Seokjin stopped chewing and just stared at Yoongi. Namjoon was on his phone but even so, he'd stopped scrolling and just stare at Yoongi. Jungkook's jaw dropped as he stared too. Hoseok's eyes widened, his hands that were busy cutting the steak have stopped moving. Jimin had his fork held mid-air and froze, eyes on Yoongi. Taehyung? Taehyung had his drink near his lips but instead of drinking it, his eyes were pinned on Yoongi.

"What?" he grunted at how ridiculous his members look right now.

Just like that, big grins appeared on their faces.

"I love you too, hyung," Jimin said, teasingly.

"He didn't say it like that," Jungkook shook his head, grinning as he mimicked Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, shaking his head at their behaviour before going back to eating. They enjoy teasing him too much.

***

~Seyeon~

I ran my fingertips over the tombstone, smiling a little.

The typhoon wasn't as bad as I thought but I didn't leave the cottage until a few days later. A part of me was happy to be back in this town even if it's just for a little while. It was peaceful. I love it here.

Yoongi did text me afterwards but because the weather was so bad, I didn't reply to him until the day after. He was understanding as usual and asking whether I was okay.

"I'll visit again," I whispered before getting to my feet.

Tilting my head to the sky, I saw that the weather was back to normal. This town is known for its beautiful weather. I've always loved it here... until certain reasons changed that. A part of me wanted to live here one day but that changed after meeting Yoongi.

I smiled at the thought of Yoongi. My parents would have loved him.