Chapter 38

~Seyeon~

Wooyoung wouldn't stop calling me or texting me after I took a taxi and left him when he wouldn't stop following me. I didn't want to talk to him. I wanted Yoongi.

Years ago, I wanted Wooyoung. All of him. But the years have passed and I've moved on from that silly crush I had. I have Yoongi. Why would I ever trade him for anyone else? I can't do that.

I glanced at my phone when I heard it vibrating. Like always, I glared when I saw that it wasn't him but Wooyoung.

It's been five days since I last heard from Yoongi. Is five days not enough for him? How long do I wait before I leave to go to him?

I scrolled down to the members' numbers and was about to press it but then I stopped myself. It wasn't right to involve them in it too.

Groaning, I leaned back in my sofa, sulking and cursing the whole damn world. When my phone started vibrating again, I picked up the call.

"What, you bastard?" I snapped.

"Seyeon?" came Wooyoung's voice.

I sat up. "I'm going to report you for harassment."

I heard that soft chuckle of his before he said, in a serious tone. "I have something to tell you. It's about Yoongi."

I stopped glaring. "What about Yoongi?"

He hesitated. "Let's meet. You know that café near Yoongi's company? Let's meet there."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes. I was a little curious. What does he have to say about Yoongi? Did Yoongi talk to him about me? I'm not sure.

"Five minutes," he said.

"No. Fifteen," I said as I got to my feet, "I'm at home. It'll take me fifteen minutes to get there."

"I'll be waiting."

After hanging up on him, I walked to my room to get dressed. This was a sign, right? Since Wooyoung wants to meet near Yoongi's company, that means that I should use this chance to talk to Yoongi.

I'm going to have to break in and find him. 

I sighed as I opened my closet. "What to wear?"

That's when the idea hits me. Yoongi did mention something about my legs, right?

I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling as I reached for my skirt and a really revealing top to match it.

"Legs and collarbone, huh?" I mumbled to myself, feeling my cheeks warm.

After doing my makeup and hair, I glanced at myself in the mirror, noting how cute I look today. Knowing that Yoongi will like it, I couldn't help but blush at the thought of myself seducing him.

I slapped my cheeks.

"Focus," I told my reflection.

Then I grabbed a jacket so that I can cover myself. I don't want Wooyoung to see me like this after all since all this is for Yoongi's eyes only.

Something shiny caught my eyes and I picked it up. A locket. From Seolhee. For the first time since we parted ways, I took it out. It reminded me of the first time I met Yoongi. I finally put the locket away after so many years and I've got to thank Yoongi for that.  

I curled my hand with the necklace still in my hand.

"For luck," I mumbled. Grabbing my keys on the kitchen bench, I put my heels on and then walked out of there.