Chapter 2

~Seyeon~

I sat up in bed, breathing heavily as the memories started to dissipate. I sat up in bed, sweating and feeling tears sting my eyes. I bent over and covered my face with my hands, trying to tell myself that it was just very bad memories that cannot hurt me anymore when—

"Bad dream?" I heard Yoongi ask.

I flinched at the sound of his voice and dropped my hands to see where he was. I blinked a few times to adjust to the light from the computer and saw Yoongi sitting there, looking over some papers.

After cancelling our date, Yoongi went straight to the company with the members. I wanted to go home and work on some things when Yoongi ordered me to stay and wait for him. I did that and at some point, I'd fallen asleep.

I reached over for my water bottle on his nightstand and mumbled, "Yeah."

It's been like this for a while now. I haven't been able to sleep properly and it's starting to mess with life. I sometimes wonder why the memories are so vivid and clear...and why it was happening lately.

I continued to drink as Yoongi got up from his chair, eyes still on the papers. I watched as he walked over and sat on the side of the bed near me. I stopped drinking.

Yoongi's eyes came to mine before they went back on the papers, "You want to talk about it?"

I smiled. Like I could ever.

Placing my water bottle back on the nightstand, I shifted and leaned towards Yoongi, resting my head against his shoulder, eyes closed.

"Bad dreams can't hurt you, Tiny," I heard him say.

I nodded. "I know."

I felt his arm coming around me and he held me close to him. I opened my eyes and saw that his were still on his papers and knew that this was his way of comforting me. I also knew that he'd want to make it look like he doesn't care too.

Closing my eyes, I smiled again. What a tsundere you are.

***

I woke up to an empty bed. Again.

After I got ready and looked decent enough, I made my way out of Yoongi's room towards the lounge where I knew he'd be.

I saw him sitting on the couch, drinking coffee and scrolling through his phone. He must have known I was standing there before he said, "Come here."

His eyes were pinned on his phone. I walked over towards him and Yoongi uncrossed his legs and shifted so that there's room for me. I sat down beside him and wrapped my arms around him, resting the side of my head on his chest.

"Bad dream again?"

I shook my head and felt him softened. I felt him rest his chin on top of my head like he was trying comfort me in some way.

"You coming to work with me?" he asked in a hopeful voice.

I hesitated and then nodded.

"I can't promise I'll be spending every minute of today with you," I heard him say, apologetically. It's always like this with him but I knew that was the case before I agreed to date him. Dating Yoongi meant taking and accepting all parts of him and his world – both as BTS Suga and Min Yoongi. It wasn't easy but I'll take what he can give me.

"I know."

Yoongi pulled me back and looked in my eyes for a brief moment before saying, "I'll be with the members doing things and when I'm not, I'll be at the studios with the guys."