Chapter 45

~Jimin~

Jimin's phone vibrated with a text. Reaching for his phone, his face gentled when he saw that it was from Miyoung. 

I won't be able to hang out with you for a while, she texted. I have exams coming up. 

Jimin typed back, I won't bother you so let's meet up later. 

Missed me? 

I always do, he texted, lips curling into a smile. You missed me too, don't you? 

Fine, fine ^^ I'll be with friends until late though so feel free to make yourself comfortable at my place.

He wanted the day to be over already so he can see Miyoung. Although he knew she was busy, he couldn't help but just want to be around her. It's true that he tends to distract her a little too much when he's around but he can't help it. She's so cute and he loves teasing her. 

"Having fun texting Miyoung?" Hoseok asked, giving him a knowing smile. 

Jimin looked at him and smirked in response. Jimin and the members (aside from Taehyung) were sitting in the studio room, waiting to record their parts when they suddenly hear a loud commotion outside the door before the door was thrown opened.

Jimin smiled and without looking to see who it was, he knew it was Taehyung by his rapping. What made him laugh was the fact that Seyeon was rapping alongside him. Sort of.

Glancing over at them, Jimin laughed hard when he saw Taehyung dancing while playing a song from Yoongi's mixtape and Seyeon rapping and cursing while trying to keep with Yoongi's pace.

Seokjin and Jungkook got to their feet and walked towards them, rapping alongside them too. As for Namjoon, he was looking at them adoringly while Jimin and Hoseok burst out laughing at the group. Yoongi? Well, he was just looking at them, a small smile tugged at his lips.

Seyeon was cursing loudly and now shouting the lyrics while dancing with Taehyung who was practically yelling. Jungkook and Seokjin acted as their backup. 

"What are you doing?" Yoongi groaned, running a hand down his face. "So noisy."

"Hyung," Jimin said, laughter in his tone. "This is why I keep telling you to stop cursing in your songs. Look at them go!"

As if on cue, Seyeon danced her way towards Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled at her, lazily. "What?"

Seyeon bent down, kissing his cheek. "Congratulations on the release of your mixtape, baby."

Yoongi's lips twitched. "You barged into the company with your horrible rap and dance skills just to congratulate me?"

Seyeon grinned and nodded. "That's right! I met Taehyung along the way."

"Get ready for noise complaints," he muttered.

"Hey!" Taehyung said, throwing an arm around Seyeon's shoulders. "We're good, okay? Hey, noona, how do you feel about being featured on my mixtape?"

Seyeon's eyes sparkled. "Will you let me do the rap?"

Taehyung nodded, enthusiastically. "You and me together. World domination."

***

~Yoongi~

"Are you leaving already?" Yoongi asked, feeling disappointed.

Seyeon laughed at the expression on his face and nodded. "I have to meet someone."