Chapter 22

~Seyeon~

"You're going to feed me?" I asked, knowing that my eyes were sparkling.

Yoongi and I walked out to join the others after I won't stop saying that I want to see the others since it's been a while. I saw the worried look in their eyes and that honestly made me want to hug each and every one of them. I didn't though.

"Sit."

Planting me on the stool, Yoongi made his way towards the kitchen to heat up the porridge he'd made before. I was touched as I listened to the members tell me that they were having fun teasing Yoongi and Hoseok made porridge for me. The younger members were apparently cutting up fruits for me too. Seokjin? Well, they said he did nothing but watch. According to Seokjin, he was 'supervising' them.

"They were worried," Jiyeon whispered when the members began arguing.

I nodded. "I can see that."

Yoongi finished heating up the porridge and then made his way towards me. Jiyeon slid off the stool to go to Hoseok who was busy cleaning up the dishes. I watched as she wrapped her arms around him and smiled as he dropped a kiss to her forehead.

"Eat."

I looked at Yoongi, about to grab the bowl and spoon but stopped when I saw that they were in Yoongi's hands. Is he really going to...

Yoongi said nothing more, just holding up the spoon and blowing on it before bringing it up towards my lips.

I shifted back a little, holding up my hands to stop him. "Wait!"

He stopped. "What?"

I grinned at him cheekily, "You should hold up the spoon and go 'say ah' and then when I say 'ah' you can— mph!"

Yoongi didn't wait for me to finish that. He just forced the spoon into my mouth.

The sound of a camera shutter and a flash had Yoongi and I freezing on the spot. Yoongi and I both turned our heads towards where the flash had come from and saw Taehyung and Seokjin with their phones. Aside from Namjoon who was still eating and Hoseok who was washing the dishes with Jiyeon, both Jungkook and Jimin immediately hid their phones.

"Ah, continue what you're doing," Jungkook urged.

I tried not to laugh.

"Do you want to die?" Yoongi grunted, bringing the spoon back to me.

Through a mouthful, I said to them, "Send it to me later."

"Consider it done," Jimin said, waving his phone at me. "I'll even video it for you, noona."

Yoongi just sighed, done and tired. "You."

I looked at him, "Yes?"

"You can feed yourself, right?"

I immediately hid my hands behind my back, shaking my head vigorously, "No. I think I broke my arms when I fell outside."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, bringing the spoon back to my mouth with a loud sigh. We all grinned at each other, enjoying the fact that Yoongi is sick and tired of all of us teasing him like this.

I slipped off my stool, standing in between Yoongi's legs, wrapping my arms around Yoongi and opening my mouth for him to continue feeding me. And even though he's embarrassed and a little annoyed at the attention we're getting, he couldn't hide that smile on his face.

***

The next day, I woke up in bed and yawned loudly. I feel lighter and better.

"Finally," Yoongi muttered from his desk.

"I'm all better, Yoongi!" I announced loudly and unnecessarily as I slipped out of bed and skipped towards Yoongi, wrapping my arms around him, resting my chin on his head. "What are you working on?"

"I have to record some songs today," Yoongi muttered, running a hand down his face, tiredly. "Do you want to come along?"

I nodded, "If you'll have me."

Yoongi shifted back and then pulled me onto his lap. "Did you like the song?"

I smiled brightly and nodded. "I love it!"

He returned the smile and I think I saw relief in his eyes too.  "Good."

I leaned in, grabbing hold of his face with both my hands, "Just so you know," I murmured. "I know how much you love me already and because of that, I don't doubt you or need you to show me."

Seeing that he's about to argue, I gave him a quick kiss before sliding off his lap and skipping towards the bathroom.

After showering and brushing my teeth, I changed into a cute, pink jumpsuit before going to search for Yoongi. As I walked down the stairs, I could see Yoongi sitting in the kitchen, talking with the others. I saw that younger members weren't there. Hoseok and Jiyeon were nowhere in sight too. Probably still sleeping. 

"Where are the babies?" I asked as I made my way towards Yoongi's side. He slid an arm around my waist as I neared him and I slid mine around his shoulders.

"They ran away from home," Seokjin replied.

"Ignore him," Namjoon said from across the table.

"We always do," Yoongi smirked.

Before Seokjin could say anything, we heard the beeping noises outside, telling us that someone's trying to enter the house. I was about to ask Yoongi if they were expecting someone when I saw her step into the room.

"Minseo!" I squealed.

Behind Minseo was Taehyung who was carrying her suitcase and shutting the door behind him. At the sound of her name, Minseo lifted her head and glanced my way. Her eyes brightened and she waved, "Unni!"

I removed my arm from Yoongi and went running towards her. I threw myself into her arms and she went backwards, unable to take my weight. Since Taehyung was standing behind Minseo, he ended up catching us both to stop us from falling on our asses.

"Whoa," Minseo said with a laugh, rubbing her hand on my back, "You're full of energy like always. Aren't you supposed to be sick?"

"I got better!" I grinned and pulled back, grabbing her face with my hands. "You've lost weight, haven't you?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Work has been stressful."

I tutted, "You must eat. Don't be like Taehyung and the others."

"I do eat," Taehyung put in.

I turned to look at him and saw that he was grinning at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, "No you don't. You need to eat more."

"You're the one who needs to eat," I heard Yoongi said before he grabbed my elbow and pulled me away from Minseo.

I glared at him, "Go on. Pick on my height. I dare you."

Yoongi's lips twitched at my empty threat and he glanced at Minseo, "It's good to see you again, Minseo."

Minseo beamed. "It's good to see you too, Yoongi."

Yoongi's eyes went to Taehyung, "I'll take this ball of sunshine somewhere else so you two can have some time alone."

My jaw dropped and I glared at Yoongi.

Yoongi ignored me as he dragged me out of there but he did it with me smiling brightly and waving at Minseo.