Chapter 10

~Seyeon~

After a quick shower, I stepped into Yoongi's room, only to find him on his side, propped up on one elbow.

I stopped drying my hair when his gaze slid to me. Placing the towel on the chair, I made my way towards the bed and when I was nearing Yoongi, he shifted so that I could crawl into his bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, sitting in front of him.

Yoongi shook his head, telling me that nothing's wrong even though it was pretty obvious something wasn't right.

"Is work not going well for you?" I tried again.

A slow smile curled his lips before he said, "Nothing's wrong, Tiny. Don't worry about it."

I frowned at that. Even if I wanted to force it out of him, I didn't have the energy to do so right now. So I didn't.

I crawled over towards my side of the bed and laid down. Seeing this, Yoongi laid down too but to his side so that he was facing me.

"What?" I asked, wearily as I pulled the covers up to my chin.

"You're just going to sleep?"

"Aren't you tired?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I'm always tired."

"So... are we talking then?" I asked, slowly. Yoongi wasn't ready to sleep and judging by that look on his face, something was on his mind. Either way, I was ready to hear him out.

Yoongi stared at me for a few seconds before asking me, "Is there something in particular that you want to do on your birthday?"

I frowned. "Something I want to do?"

"Do you want to eat dinner? Walk around?"

Oh. Right.

I nodded, smiling, "Dinner is good."

Yoongi sighed to himself, "This is hard. I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

I grinned at that. "Don't tell me you've been stressing over what to do?"

He said nothing but that was enough to confirm it.

I moved closer towards him and Yoongi shifted away from me. "Aw, why are you moving away from me?"

I knew he was embarrassed but that's the more reason why I shouldn't let him run away from me. Not when I can tease him about it. Reaching out, I grabbed onto his shirt to prevent him from shifting back.

"You caught me," he muttered.

I moved towards him, wrapping my arms around him as I pressed the side of my face against his chest. "Has anyone told you how cute you are when you're embarrassed?"

"Just the members and the fans."

I grinned up at him.

Yoongi reaches out and traces my cheek with his fingertips, "You're going to have to be patient with me when it comes to these things, okay? Tell me what it is you want to do and I'll do it for you."

Although we've been together for years, Yoongi still doesn't know what he should and shouldn't do in relationships – especially when it comes to these kinds of events. I don't mind because I'm not exactly experienced too... but I do wish to have some romantic dates with Yoongi from time to time. It's just that he never has the time... even though he works so hard to make time for me. That's why I don't want to be selfish. Just being here with him was enough for me.

"Make it a romantic dinner," I told him. Seeing the horror on Yoongi's face made me giggle. "Oh, and we need to take photos too. Some of the food and then some cute photos of us. Wait—I want to take boyfriend shots of you so please smile in these photos. Maybe we should walk around before heading to dinner too?" I suggested, lost in my own imagination that I didn't see that soft smile on Yoongi's face as I list down what I wanted to do.

Finally, Yoongi moved us so that we were back to our own sides on the bed. He threw an arm over his eyes, "Sounds like it's going to be a long day."

I sat up, hands on the mattress as I leaned towards him. "This has always been a fantasy of mine..." I trailed off.

Yoongi removed his arm and looked up at me, wearily. "What?"

I pressed my hands against my cheeks, feeling them burn. "W-well, since it's my birthday, you should hold up the cake and sing 'Happy Birthday' to me."

Yoongi gaped at me, not moving an inch.

My cheeks burn even more.

His eyes lingered to my cheeks and then lifted his gaze to meet mine before narrowing his eyes, "See, even you're embarrassed at the thought of me doing that!"

I dropped my hands to grab his arm, shaking him slightly, "But I want to stop fantasying about you doing this and actually see you do it in front of me!"

Yoongi shuddered, "Maybe we should invite the members after all. They can sing for you."

I shook my head, vigorously, "We are going to be romantic that night so you have to do it!"

Yoongi closed his eyes and muttered a curse. That was enough to let me know that he was bracing himself for it.

Using this chance, I grabbed his hand and brought it to my cheek, nuzzling against it, "Can you also grant me three wishes too?"

Yoongi opened his eyes and glared at me. "What are you going to wish for next, huh? Have me dance on the roof top?"

I thought about that and then giggled. "So? What do you say?"

Yoongi closed his eyes once more, mumbling to himself, "You can do it, Yoongi. One day. Just. One. Day."