Kamen Rider Gaim x Koihime†Musou

Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武)

Koihime†Musou (恋姫†無双)

Name of the Story

Koihime†Musou: Sangokuden no Gaim (恋姫†無双:三国伝の鎧武 Koihime†Musō: Sangokuden no Gaim lit. Love Princess†Unmatched: Gaim of the Three Kingdoms)

Synopsis

The story tells about Yuuki Kusanagi (草薙 悠来 Kusanagi Yūki), a modern-day Japanese student and the school idol of St. Francesca Academy as well as a hardcore fan of Kamen Rider, especially the newest Kamen Rider series: Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武 Kamen Raidā Gaimu) due to its Samurai and Sengoku Era theme.

During the museum trip, he was sent back in time to ancient China alongside his younger sister and two childhood friends when they've trying to stop a mysterious thief from stealing an ancient Chinese mirror but ended up shattering the mirror in the process.

Yuuki Kusanagi found himself in the alternate world of Romance of the Three Kingdoms (三国志演義 Sangokushi Engi), where every major figures had become beautiful girls. Not only that, he gained the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武 Kamen Raidā Gaimu).

With his new comrades on his side and as the new Kamen Rider Gaim and taking his role as the first Messenger of Heaven (天の御使い Ten no Mitsukai), Yuuki seeks to unite the land and bring peace to ancient China and stopping the Helheim Forest (ヘルヘイムの森 Heruheimu no Mori) from devouring the world.

Author Notes (A/N)

・The story of Kamen Rider Gaim: Sangokushi Engi was based on Koihime†Musou's first Visual Novel and adding the elements of Shin KoihimeMusou Kakumei (真・恋姫†無双 革命) such as characters and plots for fun.

・My main reason for making the crossover story of Kamen Rider Gaim x KoihimeMusou because I was inspired by the story of Sangokuden no Gaim (三国志の鎧武) by Vanishing Raptor from Fanfiction.net. So, I've decided to make this story, based on the Sangokuden no Gaim.

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Gaim and Koihime†Musou because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and BaseSon respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.