Chapter Five

"what are you doing?"

I jerked and turned from to sound of the stern voice. it's Lucien.

"I'm sorry I was just....."

"trying to spy on me right?"

"what! No" I said in a nervous chuckle.

He smiled and collapsed on the bed.

"what do you want? Olea"

Wait did he just call me that. That isn't my name.

"it's Jonquil not Olea" I said

"I like Olea and that's what I'll be calling you from now on. Now what do you want?" he asked again. His voice was so calm although he was a bit stern.

"I um..... Can't sleep" I stated.

He switched on his lampstand beside his bed then sat up right and stared at me.

"if I offer you to stay with me on my bed, would you like it?" he said standing up from his bed.

*Lucien

I knew what she wanted just wanted to have a little fun.

She bit her lips staring at the ground. "n.. no I won't" she said in a silent tone.

Just as I thought. "come sit with me" I offered.

She stared at me giving me the

I don't want to be eaten, look.

"I've told you I don't eat people"

She took baby steps and soon was standing in my front.

I stood up still staring at her blue eyes. Her eyes followed mine as I looked down at her.

Not so short but to me she is.

"Olea don't be scared of me. I know what I am and what I do but I won't hurt you and no one else will" I said cupping her smooth small face in my palm.

"Why?Lucien" she suddenly asked. I stared at her reading her expressions.

And I was right. She doesn't trust me.

Well how is she meant to trust a person that she just met and..... Gosh it's such a long story.

I actually don't know what to say to her.

Because your gorgeous

Nope that's bullshit.

Cause you have the best blue eyes I have ever seen.

Urgghhhh! Stop torturing me

"cause you're important to my father " I blurted

Nice try Lucien, a good way of talking to a girl. Why would you tell her that?.

My conscience asked me.

"Ohkay, so now I'll be going to my room. Good night"

She looked disappointed. Fuck

"you can stay if you want" I said and sat down back on my bed.

"no thank you"

Fuck I ruined it.

*Jonquil

Why the hell would he tell me I'm important to his father, like I care about his father, does he even have one?. Or is it because my blood is do delicious. Fuck it.

It's not like I expected him to say something. I don't even know why I asked such question.

I turned to leave but he was already standing by the door. He was staring at something like something on my hair.