Chapter Twenty Four

*Jonquil

"I love you".

I opened my eyes staring at the dark place. My head ached, I couldn't even remember how I got there. I winced as I sat upright, I raked my hair backwards feeling something hard on my body. I touched my body and felt the bandage wrapped around my torso including my breast. I was on a white large gown, it's long sleeves stopped on my wrist and it's length ended far below my knees.

I slowly slipped out of bed but fell in the process "ouch!" I winced feeling weak instantly. I held the bedframe for support as I stood up, my legs weren't accepting the fact that I wanted to walk or rather run out if this unknown place. I didn't even know how I got here, was i kidnapped. I fell again "help!........ Somebody, help me" I tried yelling but was too weak for that, I didn't realize when I started crying, what's wrong with me, I can't control myself again. The room was so dark, I couldn't see a thing, I felt blind, was I blind for real?

The door immediately opened, the person gasped and quickly carried me back to the bed, "leave me!" I weakly said as he dropped me on the bed, "I'm sorry, I'll be back" the person said and left. It's a guy. I was certain but his voice wasn't familiar at all. How on earth did I get kidnapped. The door opened for the second time but this time they were more than one. "Jonquil" I heard from one of them. The person hugged me, she smelt familiar, very familiar.

Hallie

That was the first name that came to my head. "Hallie" I said as she broke the hug. "yeah?" I held her cheek  they were wet with tears, she was crying. "what happened" I asked, she sniffed "can I put on the lights?" she asked and I smiled "yes".

I felt happy, I missed her so much. Another person switched on the lights, I closed my eyes from the brightness of the room. "it's okay, no one's gonna hurt you" she said and I slowly opened them adjusting them to the bright light. The room was beautiful, painted brown with a chandelier at the center of the ceiling. I surveyed the room before my eyes landed on grey ones. It looked so familiar but I couldn't identify them. They were beautiful, he was gorgeous. The room was so quiet as if they were all observing us. His eyes became watery as he looked away, "I can't do this" he said before walking out. The other shorter guy tried to stop him but he didn't listen. I turned to Hallie who also looked away. "who's that?" I asked her. She looked at me then him retreating figure, they all looked at him. A young girl joined them at the entrance. I looked at Hallie, she was crying "why are you crying?" I asked. She shakes her head and wiped her tears. "Jonquil!" I turned as a blonde hugged me. I can never forget that voice "Cassey" I said, she broke the hug and cleaned her tears "I missed you" she said, "me too"

"I'm Derek" I turned to where the voice came from. He had long hair, cute looking. "why, I'm I here?" I asked "did I die or something" I chuckled but they were all serious. "did I die?" I asked as an old lady walked in, "that's enough, leave her to take her bath" she ordered them and they all obeyed. She walked to me, "how do you feel?" she asked, "I feel weak" I stated while feeling the bandage "you should have your bath" I nodded and stood up. "I'll bring your green tea" she said with a smile and closed the door behind her.

I walked inside and sat on the bathroom counter which layed opposite the mirror. I stared at the girl on the mirror, she looked different, was this how I looked before, I was alot thinner now. I unwrapped the bandage, it hurt a lot. I turned and saw faint scars at my back, "what the heck" I neva had those, or did I? I couldn't even remember. Something on my neck caught my attention. It was also a faint scar but this one was a lot different. It was a teeth bite, someone bit me and nothing was coming out from my memory. I quickly picked a tooth brush and paste and brushed my teeth before getting into the shower. My mind drifted to those grey eyes I saw, who was he? I felt a connection but it was faint.

I buttoned my white shirt and slipped my Jean shorts on. I packed my hair up in a messy bub and walked to the living room. Although my body was a little bit weak, I could now walk. I met Cassey in the living room with Nate, they smiled at me as I approached them "you know, you shouldn't be awake, it's quarter to midnight" she said and I smiled "I'm freaking hungry, how long was I out?" I asked and her expression hardened. "long enough", "tell me", "...... Ummm, it's been a....."

"Cassey!" we all turned and met the old lady, she gave her a stern look. "go to bed" she nodded and stood up then left with Nate. I looked at her "I'm starving" I said and she nodded "just in time"

I couldn't sleep again, they're hiding something from me and I'll definitely find out. I stood up and walked around the room, my bed was so soft, I loved it. I haven't gone anywhere except the living room, the dining and my room. I walked to the balcony to receive fresh air. The view was amazing, I stared at the dark sky with those little spots that shown. It reminded me of the future.

My eyes caught a figure, he was staring at the swimming pool. The water was so blue and shinny. I quickly ran out of my room, snock out and walked towards his figure. He didn't notice my presence what was he thinking about. I wanted to have some fun, I slowly tiptoes to his back.... "booo!" I yelled and laughed but he didn't flinch, not a bit. He turned to look at me, he looked shocked but he quickly recovered his stern face. "what are you doing here?" he asked. It was the grey eyed guy. "so you don't get scared,...... cause I put my scariest face and you didn't even flinch, what are you" I asked sitting beside him. He didn't say anything, just kept on glaring at the pool. "the pool never did anything to you, so forgive the poor thing" I said and patted him on his shoulders. He quickly reacted to my touch and shifted away. I also felt something but I couldn't put a finger on it. "go to your room" he finally said and stood up, that was freaking rude. I stood up and followed behind him. "why are you being so rude to me" I asked but he kept on walking as if he didn't hear me. "I've seen you somewhere before" I said and he stopped. I accidentally hit his back and fell. He turned to face me, he looked like he has been crying for a long time. "don't fucking speak to me" he said calmly "I don't want to see you anywhere close to me" he continued with a more serious and scary face.

"Lucien!" he stared at me for a long time before walking past Hallie. She turned to me and smiled, I could see that it was so fake. "are you okay" she asked as I stood up "yeah and... I don't fucking care" I yelled, hope he heard me, I didn't care if he doesn't want me around but I'm already drawn to him, there's no going back now.

Drop your thoughts 😘😘
The next chapter should be read carefully and also check out the picture that was placed. 😊😊Love you all.