Chapter Eight

Enjoy. 😘😘. Picture of Lucien

******

I felt like I was swimming in those eyes of the ocean. My heart was melting. Wait, did he know that he was making me go crazy, cause I was.

I want the floor to just swallow me right now cause I can't stand it.

He walked slowly until he was an inch away from me, I was choking from the little space in between us. The wide breeze blew combing my hair roughly. My heart pumped as butterflies crowded my stomach.

He brushed his thumb on my already crimson cheek now staring down at my lips. Has he even blinked. The moon light shown over him. His blonde hair shown more making it look as rich as gold.

"Can I touch you?" he whispered huskily. I stayed quiet and bit my side lip softly trying to overcome. He wanted my opinion. That's daring. His expression was sure. The expression, you_can't_handle_me. I definitely can. I really want to devour those thin lips of his with mine, feeling the hardness of his body that kept rising and falling softly as he breathed in and out.

I want to feel you Lucien. I want to kiss you. His hand slowly circled my thin waist and I stood on my toes with my arms around his neck. I slowly took his lower lip with mine, it was soft and calm and I was enjoying it. He responded immediately as if waiting for my call. He got what he wanted. I clunged to his back hair deepening the kiss, I heard his soft moan, I affected him. It became heated as his hands explored my back and went lower then cupped my ass. Without breaking the kiss, he rises me easily, I wrapped my legs around him.

We layed on my bed with him over me still in kissing mode. His hands roughly went underneath my trousers making me aware of everything that was going on. I gasps as my eyes flashed open, I quickly withdrew, pushing him away before he could stripe.

I'm not ready for this.

He groaned closing his eyes as if fighting the urge. He raked his fingers through his hair facing the other side of the bed. I cupped my face feeling so embarrassed. I kissed him, I started it but I couldn't end it. Guess I couldn't handle him after all. My lips were wet and soar from the kiss. I turned to his direction and he was already staring at me with his now grey eyes which were darker than usual.

"I'm sorry, I was too fast on you" he sputtered, gaining my attention. I inhaled loudly and nodded. "I guess I am, too. I kissed you". He chuckled and  rested his head on the comfy pillow.

He patted the space beside him. It's already weird man, why make it worse. "your not sleeping hear". I yawned immediately after saying that, that's weak. I wanted to sound powerful and commanding.

"yes... I am"

He smirked and pulled me closer. His arms around my waist with his jaw above my head. My eyes were heavy, I felt warm in his arms as my hands separated us, lieing on his chest. He stiffened but recovered quickly. I could feel his heart beat and it just sounds like music to my ears. I closed my eyes as sleep came crawling.

"you should never want to be like me Olea" he whispered before I dozed off.

******

Adjusting to the sun's glare was difficult, it was directly burning my eyes. I moved my body to left side and it felt warm but empty. My eyes opened sharply as I recalled yesterday's event.

He was gone

I ruffled my hair brushing it away from my face. I slipped out and made a bee line to the bathroom.

Slipped into some black pants and a green sleeveless crop top that was designed with white flowers, I walked to the kitchen. Cassey backed me while bringing out a bottle of water from the fridge. I guess she didn't notice my presence. I wanted to freak her out a bit but she beat me to it.

"Good morning Jonquil, how was your night?" she asked as I was about to make a scarry face, that's if I could.

"umm it was great" I smiled and followed her to the dinning table. I took my seat opposite her with Nate by her side. They look sweet together.

"hey" I smiled at Nate "someone looks happy" he noticed. Seriously, I'm  I happy. No I'm not.

Yes you are

Nope

Your happy cause you kissed him yesterday, oh your sly, babe.

Maybe I am happy. To be sincere.

I smiled as our food arrived in time. A girl walked in holding the cereal and a milk box. She looked Chinese with those little eyes. I wonder how she sees. Nate quickly poured it in his cereal bowl. "I'm starving" I said grabbing the milk. The girl sat beside me. I guess I didn't notice her when I came.

Nate seems to be in a hurry. "what got you so worked up Nate?" I asked as he rushed his cereal. "he has to defend his project at school and his late" Cassey snorted while pouring her own.

They go to school. Amazing. "what about you, your late" he said and drank the milk then stood up before pouring water inside her plate. "thanks, I just lost my appetite jerk" she yelled as he ran out with his bag "hurry up and your driving "he yelled back.

A faint smile plastered on her face but was quickly changed when she caught me staring at her. She stood up and I smirked. I was already aware of her love for Nate. That's cute. I gave her the I know look and she rolled her eyes trying to fight the smile. " come home early okay" I yelled for her to her me. "sure mum".

I was alone, with the Chinese girl. She stared at her food. Isn't she going to school with them. "hey, aren't you going to skull" I asked calmly.

"yea but I'm not going today"

She's trying to skip school "hmm someone's trying to skip school" I mumbled taking a spoonful of the fruit cereal. "no I'm not skipping school for no reason, I'm not well" she said. I don't think she knows how to lie cause it was obvious. I busted into foys of laughter staring at her. "is that the best lie you could come up with"

She groaned and rolled her eyes "okay, I dont feel like going to school today" she raised her hands up in surrender. I nodded and continued my food. "umm quick question, is your school like umm a school for you know vampires cause the would be amazing"

"no it's mixed, humans and vampires"

Whoa

"won't someone find out about you guys?"

"being a vampire isn't written on the face okay so that's like Impossible, we were trained to keep it a secret from humans". That's odd, I remember asking Lucien if he was one of them and he answered me with a straight answer. "and also not to get in a fight with other vamp kids". Wait there were more.

"there are other vampires?" I asked, she nodded. "where could they be?"

******
A/N: okay peps thanks for reading everything, I appreciate. So I have this friend, she's an amazing writer, don't forget to stop by her book and read. HER TROUBLED BULLY. Its an amazing book if you ask me.

This book is awesome, I am falling in love already, the characters are flick and amazing.

How do you feel like when someone asks you so many questions? , I feel super annoyed. What about you.

Drop your thoughts 😘😘