Chapter Thirty

*Jonquil

He reached up and undid the elastic that held my hair in place. My free hair cascaded down to my back. He ran his hand through my hair and then without warning grabbed it hard and tugged my head backwards exposing my soft neck to the light. I heard a whimper escape his lips and it drove me crazy just thinking I was having this kind of effect on him. He started just below my earlobe and ran his tongue across my skin, he stopped to kiss it, gently nibble and suck it. He worked his way down to the top of my breast. His hand trailed the spot he kissed on my neck and slowly held the hem of my night gown, I helped him raise it up and before I knew it, my dress was on the floor leaving me with my bra and panties. His eyes surveyed my body starting from my face to my breast and down. I held the hem of his shirt and removed it revealing his perfect body, his glorious abs, they were spectacular, my fingers trailed the line down and back up to his face.

He suddenly carried me to the bed. His strength was incredible, it was like I was nothing, I could see his muscles rippling in his shoulders as he lowered me on the bed slowly, the short moment we had, we didn't break our stare. His hands reached up for my breast, cupping them gently with my bra still on. He traced his fingertips across my stomach. I lifted my hips in a primal reaction I had no control over. He looked at me

"I love this part of you" he leaned down and kissed me gently on the mouth. I responded by kissing him back. He wasted no time and his tongue slipped inside to meet mine. Our tongues touched, which seemed to have an explosive effect on us, as our mouth opened hungrily and began devouring each other. There was no longer anything gentle about it, Lucien had pinned my arms against the bed above my head and his whole body was pressing against me with force. His tongue made its way around the inside of my mouth, licking the inside of my cheek and running over the ridges of my teeth. The kiss was so uncontrollable so animalistic that we were both eventually biting at each other's lips. He sucked in the little blood but stopped himself by breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry". I nodded but still panting and out of breath. He came upon me, planting a soft kiss on my lips, his hands immediately went to work on my bra and with one fluid motion, he undid it. My immediate reaction was to reach up and cover my breast with my hands but he caught them. I closed my eyes tightly, I couldn't bare this, this was my first time. I felt his lips on mine, he kissed me again , it was compassionate, full of love. His lips left mine, slowly and gently trailing it from my pebbled breast to my stomach. I let out a moan and he planted warm kisses on it. His hands went to work on the the next piece of clothing that had to go. He hooked his fingers around the top of my panties and slowly started to pull them down until they were free to drop and settle around my ankles. I used my legs to remove them completely.

*Lucien

I looked up at her face again. Her eyes were shut so tightly that her forehead was wrinkled. Her cheeks were flushed a deep shade of red and I could see all her beautiful features.

"open your eyes" I said. She was so beautiful and I wanted to look her in the eyes and tell her that. It took a while before her big blue eyes fluttered open and then tentatively came up to meet mine. "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, I don't even know where to start with you". She blushed and I kissed her again, with one fluid movement parted her legs for my body to dwell in between.

Her hands played with the button on my trousers, I quickly removed it and went back to her lips. We were both naked.

*Jonquil

I thought I was going to pass out from the sensations that were surging through me. They were intoxicating and powerful as a drug. Our movement picked up the pace together, I was clawing at him as our bodies began rocking together in perfect unison, our breathing was also in time. We were both building towards something together at the same steady pace. I could feel my breathing get faster as his moaning was getting louder and his strokes were becoming more frantic, the perfect rhythm was now gone and it was replaced by something frenzied. The feeling that was rising up inside my body was so strong and intense. We were getting so close now, and our movements escalated to something of a frenzy. I barely knew what was happening, but suddenly I had been lifted up onto his lap and was nose to nose with him. We looked into each other's eyes. Because I was staring into his eyes, I could see the movement being tipped over, his dark grey eyes glazed over with a look of wonder and his pupils dilated as his eyes widened, he looked so vulnerable, so penetrable at that moment, all his defenses were down and he was laying himself bare in front of me, this was the most intimate moment of my life. A split of second later, it was my turn. I felt my whole body explode, every single muscles in my body tensed up as I experienced a release like I'd never experienced before. I closed my eyes as a million feelings tugged through me- desire, want, it all came, everything in my head and eyes went white and fuzzy. The only image I pictured was that of the man that made me feel all of this.

"Lucien" I called out his name, I lost control of myself and screamed. I couldn't help it, but as my body shuddered and I felt the powerful waves of pleasure rushing through me, I opened my mouth and a loud long scream came rushing out. My scream only helped to prolong Lucien's pleasure, the sense of satisfaction I felt at making him feel like this swelled inside me. My screams had turned into moans and then I remembered ; his face, the feeling I had for him, the pain I suffered for him, it all came like a heavy drop of water. The bite, the whip, the kiss, the touch and most of all those last words, "I love you"