Chapter Sixteen

Enjoy 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘..............

*********
*Caleb

"you know other vampires?"

"yeah, so you don't find it weird?" she asked, obviously cause I'm one of them now, gosh things are getting complicated. "no.... I don't, I've heard.... about in many places" I lied.

"They really treated me nicely, i told them I wanted to be like them and.....",

"No!" I yelled "Never want to be like them, it's not a cool thing", I didn't want her to bear the pain I go through before I feed. "ye... Yeah, I've been told" she squinted her eyes, "are you sure your okay cause this isn't the Caleb I knew" she softly said, "I'm fine, what did you expect after leaving for forever, think I'd still be the same" I raised my voice and she just stared. "I'm sorry" she said again not looking at me, I didn't want to hear that, I'm tired of her being sorry, it's her fault I'm like this, I went looking for her.

I sighed and raked my hair backwards, I shouldn't have yelled at her. "I'm sorry" I apologized then hugged her, "I just missed you that's all" I said and she nodded in my arms. "I wasn't with my phone when you called, I didn't even know that I had a phone until today, sorry for that,...... I really needed to get away from vampire problems,..... I'm happy I still have you,.. the only human I can trust" she said squeezing me.

The only human I can trust

This's bad, I'm not a normal human anymore, how will I tell her, what if she finds out. I patted her back and inhaled her sweet strawberry scent. "I won't let anything happen to you" I said. She means so much to me.

Tiger,what about her

Fuck, I totally forgot about her. She was coming back. What the heck I'm I gonna do. I let go of her and wiped away her tears. She doesn't even have where to stay. "let's go eat our pizza before it gets cold" I chuckled and she nodded.

After eating, we stayed in the same position, her head on my thigh and mine on the couch. She was already asleep. The doorbell ran and I was certain it was Tiger. She's back. She'll be so happy to see jonquil. "hey, let me answer it" I said softly and she slowly sat up.

*Jonquil

He was expecting someone else, he looked happy as he walked to the door. As he opened it, the person hugged him them pecked his lips.

Oh my gosh, was he seeing someone, and he didn't introduce me to her. He has a girlfriend. I kinda felt pained but it quickly washed off. She fully entered and stopped on her tracks when she saw me. I swear I'm not here to still your boyfriend, hopes he knows that. She looked pretty, so beautiful, was she even a human. Her skin smooth and pale, her black long bouncy hair all over and those pants really emitted her beautiful figure. She was so perfect, I can't compete with that.

She looked at Caleb, he smiled. It was getting really welrd for me to take, I'll just leave, if they want their privacy, but where the heck will I go to.

"umm hey I'm Jonquil" I smiled, she smiled back them walked up to me. She smelt nice like really really nice. She sat beside me staring at me as if she was searching for something, hope she wasn't thinking that I was lieing, I'm never gonna steal Caleb from her. "hmm, you look prettier than I thought, no wonder his so into you", "Tiger" Caleb interrupted. She looked at him then back at me. "I'm Tiger" she smiled and stood up.

Who is she talking about, no one is into me, or is it Caleb. It can't be, the kiss, gosh it felt so nice, no wonder girls really like kissing him, his a good kisser.

Lucien's better

Yeah he is, I can't stop myself when ever he stares at me, his eyes are so attractive and claiming, his lips they are amazing, he seems so unreal so different so unique so.....

"she's staying with me" Caleb interrupted my thoughts, thank goodness. I nodded, he sat beside me as she walked away. "hope she isn't mad at my presence here" I whispered. "not at all, I'll be back" he said before walking out of the living room. It's really getting awkward.

My cell began to ring, and yeah I took my phone with me. It was Cassey, I thought she had girls night with her bf. I need to explain everything to her, she's like the young sister I never had. I picked the called, not minding what will happen. "hey, umm it's Cassey" she snift in a little, was she crying because of me. "I know, how's your girls night?" I asked, trying to hold the tears that were threatening to fall. Her voice was so sad, I didn't mean to make her sad. "I didn't stay for it" she snorted playfully like nothing was going on. I need to explain everything to her, I was going to come back but not now.

"umm Cassey don't be sad because of me, I'll be back bef....." I trialed off as the lights went out. I gasped "oh my gosh" I exclaimed "what's going on?" she quickly asked. The whole room was darker than usual mostly because it was night and the pretty street lights were gone, that's really surprising, Caleb loved them and if they run bad, he'll fix them quickly.

"nothing, it's just the lights don't worry about me" I stood up trying to find my way to the room "I'll be back before you even know it" I said. "I'm gonna wait for......" I was pushed, someone pushed me, I fell, hitting my head on the floor. It really hurt me. I winced as Cassey kept on yelling from the phone. It was kicked away from my hand, I held my head and turned to see the person. It was really dark which worsened the situation. "Caleb!" I whispered as the person crouched tighten the grip on my neck. I coughed and struggled, I consistently hit the hand, it felt masculine, I was losing breath, my hand trailed from his to his face. He was smiling, I felt his lips. "I could bit the hell out of you, you make it so easy, and were is your protector now huh, love and friendship always lie and fail think about it in your grave"

This was it finally, I was gonna die, it was claiming my soul already. How does it feels like to be dead, "w.......who...... are.....you? "i chocked as eternal darkness blurred my vision.

********
*Caleb

" hope you didn't hurt her, when your father is done with all this I'll take her back "I said and she nodded. I smiled and nibbled her ears drawing her to myself" I had someone to get the job done for me, don't worry his good at sweet talking girls" I felt happy, after all this, Tiger would love me more.

******
A/N: 😌😌 So I have been having writers blockage since, I didn't even have any idea of what to write, I'm really sorry for the late update.

😘😘