Chapter Fourty Six

He gave me a small knife, "what's it for?" I asked, he looked so scared and worried "protection, just incase, for you and our child" he said adjusting my winter jacket and beanie "hey, hey, look at me" I said holding his head to face me "be calm okay, nothing will happen to me, I trust you with my life, so don't worry about me, just think of our unborn child" I said and he nodded "I won't let you out of my sight"

I wore my boot under my white gown and sat on the couch. Hallie offered me a cup of water, they where all acting weird. After Caleb told us about what Rex is planning on doing, they have been preparing to take i, Tiger and her child to a safe place until everything is over.

*Rex

"I need more" I yelled in pain as the witch feed me with more power. It's now or never.

********

*Jonquil

Caleb took us to his place cause it was closer to where the car stopped. I and Lucien were given the guest room while Tiger stayed in her room. His place was so far away from Lucien's house. Hallie had to stay with Cassey and the rest of the kids. I just hope, nothing happens to any of them.

********
Day nine........ ............. .........

*Rex

They were gone.

I yelled in anger smashing the whole place. This can't be happening, how is this possible. I smashed the flower pot and sat on the bed. I have only one day left. I walked to the wardrobe and picked up and designed blue and black tank top. It looked girlish which only means one thing. I sniffed the clothes and the air, with my new powers, I'm unstoppable.

She won't hard to find now.

********

*Jonquil

I sat on the counter sipping my hot coffee, all the memories of I and Caleb in played in my head. My belly was a lot bigger, it looked like I was ready to give birth, which is funny. It's been only eight days, I giggled silently at the thought of it. So impossible.

It was still so early in the morning, everyone was still asleep including Lucien. I was craving coffee so I decided to make myself. I couldn't finish the coffee, it was too much for me so I decided to take it to my room, I took a turn to the living room which leads to the stairs. Something caught my eyes

I think I saw a wolf, growling at a tree. It was an amazing view. I've never really seen a wolf before, I walked closer to the full lengthed glass window. I looked closer and it kept on growling, then it jumped behind the tree and disappeared.

I stared at the place longer than I imagined waiting for the wolf but it didn't come back. That was when I realized that I was on the floor feeling comfortable to wait and watch like a movie. I finally stood up getting tired of the white view, then, I saw him.

I gasped with wide eyes, my heart skipped a beat. "no"