Chapter Nineteen

Thanks for following up, I know I'm slow in writing but thanks a lot.

*******

*Jonquil

I opened my eyes and found myself back on my bed, did I faint?. I sat up and found the mean guy staring at me rather glaring at me, did he even blink a bit? He stood up then walked toward me, he grabbed my neck pinning me to the bed, "what the hell were you thinking, killing yourself won't solve any of your problems" I chocked struggling for a little air, I dug deep into his flesh with my nail, he winced and let me go. I coughed holding my neck, I crawled to the other side of the bed and watched as he approached "your highness, your father calls" a guy said "I'll be there" he answered then looked back at me. The guy looked at me giving me a pity expression, "he needs you now"

He left with the guy, and I just found out that his a prince. I was locked in, there is no way in staying here.

*******
*Hallie

He drove furiously on the road. After Tiger told him that she was with his brother, he acted worse than before, "are you sure about this?" I asked, he didn't answer me, he just looked away. I knew for sure that he was scared and had this hatred for his family that he never showed. "they won't let you in", "I know" he calmly said. Guess he was calm now. "I'm sorry" he continued "I'm the cause of her problem, I should have told her the truth from the start, I should have told her how weak I am, I'm not even strong enough to help her..."

"Lucien.... You're stronger than you know and think, you shouldn't believe what you father told you fourteen years ago maybe you were weak then but now, your strong, she made you stronger that all you should ask for, her" he stared at me. For a guy that I'm way older than he should take my advise, "thanks..... Mom" he said with a smile. I haven't heard that in a long time. I know I told him that I had no child but I did. She was the my one and only Kayla. One day after school she was coming home with her friends, a drunk guy accidentally drove to the wrong direction and hit her in the process. She died after some months in the hospital. I was dumbfounded after every thing, it felt like the world was going to end until I met Lucien, he changed me for good.

I smile and hid the tears that threatened to fall "that's the spirit". We were going to Alaska.....

*******

*Caleb

"I'll be back okay" she said and walked towards the door. "you haven't answered my question, how the hell did you know that guy and what's going on, you told me that all this plan was to help your father, he won't hurt her", "yes..... yes that's what I said and that's true, why don't you believe me, I.... I thought we've been through this before" she sniffed and looked away. All my worries washed away, I didn't mean to make her cry. "yeah I know and I'm sorry" I said and hugged her "hurry up and come back, I'll be waiting" I said then pecked her cheeks. She smiled and walked out.

Do you believe her?

I wasn't sure what to answer, it was like she was toying me, I walked to my room, changed my clothes, picked up my other car keys and snicked out. I was going to follow her.

*******

*Jonquil

The pin was the answer to my problem. After I changed my clothes, I found a black face cap in the closet so I tried it on, it was a perfect match, I then found my pin on the floor of the bathroom. I tried picking the lock but it didn't work, I tried again and this time it was a success. I slowly opened the door then closed it behind me, I'm not ready to be kept a prisoner for something I didn't know about. It was a very long hallway with many doors opposite each other. It was quiet, so quiet for a normal place, maybe their prisoners where kept here. I walked passed a room that was slightly opened. Something inside caught my eyes. I walked back and peeked inside. A lady laid on the bed with numerous pipes attached to her. All the pipes angled to a large container filled with blood. I gasps with wide eyes, realizing it all. They were extracting her blood.

"you shouldn't be out here" a voice wipe away my fear and brought worse. I jerked and turned staring at a guy. "I'm sorry, I'll go back, I just wanted to see how this place was like". "it's a palace" he smiled and walked inside the room then scooped a large cup of blood. He handed it to me "let's go" he said and walked away. I followed immediately "don't forget to stare at your feet", "yeah". We got out of the hallway coming in contact with thousands of people. They filled the place.

It was a spacious and large room with full lenghted windows because of the high ceiling, it made the windows look so long and the people look so small. The spiral stairs at both corners of the room showcased the beautiful artifacts that were hunged on the wall. The room looked so bright with the white paint in perfect harmony to the red ceiling, the chandaliars that were hanging from the ceiling made it look more like a palace. The room felt chilly, I shivered "the palace was built for all the vampires of this colony. It larger than you can imagine". We reached another room with fewer crowd. These ones were dressed like high ranking vampires. "what about these ones" I asked "they are the king's guest, his having a feast on your behave". "what?", "the ritual is today" I stopped, he followed "where are you taking me to?" I asked now looking at him. He smiled not answering me then walked away, all eyes were on me, some armed men walked towards me. I dropped the blood drawing more attention to myself, it splashed on me and stained my clothes and the neatly design white tiles. I quickly ran to nowhere In particular and they were on my tail. The blood attracted more people toward me, they looked at me like I was their meal. Not surprised cause this is a house of vampires. I accidentally hit a lady, we fell on the floor together then she held me tight saying words ill never understand, it sounded like Spanish "let me go" I yelled and tried pulling away from her grip but she was too strong the soldiers caught up with me and grabbed me forcefully, I screamed and struggled but it was all in vain, they were stronger than I was.

*******
A/N: I'm felling the vibes now. Don't forget to.... DROP YOUR THOUGHTS. 😘😘