What Do I Call This........ Our Finally Bus Stop? I Guess

#Drum rolls# I'M DONE..........

Thank you everyone for reading this book till the end, I'm so happy, I'm done with my first book on wattpad #victory dance# and I believe I'll be done with more in the future.

I hope no one's angry at me, I understand that not all love stories have a happy ending which includes this book.

.....RARE TOUCH...

This book was inspired by my imagination and thoughts 💭. Trying to say it's a copyright really hurts my feelings and I mean emotionally and mentally.

I'm also very sorry for those short chapters written by me, I just wanted it to end exactly at chapter Fifty and not before that, I respect my even numbers very well.

Thanks again for staying with me till the end. Make sure you not only add this book to your library but also read it. I'm not amongst those experienced writers but after reading this book, you can check out my second book which is called.

....FIRES AND DESIRES......

Already out and ongoing, for you and for me.

And also you're allowed to tell me how the book is and how you feel about the entire book especially the ending.

Those of you that have big dreams of being a writer like those that have already succeeded, you can start your dream by writing short stories and practicing to be awesome.

See you in my next book......... Bye!