Chapter Twenty Six

*Rex

"we present....... King Rex of the northern colony" they all cheered for me. I was now king, this was my fate, to rule this colony. I rised my hands to signify silence and the crowd obeyed quickly. "thank you for making me your king....... my father's death came as a pain in the neck, I felt angry when I was told about the stab. It was concluded that my brother, the banished prince killed my father, the king, we will not stay silent until we make things right " I said and they all cheered for me in agreement.

*********
*Jonquil

" what's the name of this beautiful flower ". I watched myself turn towards the dark figures "it's called a jonquil"

"then it's your flower", "it brings out the color of your eyes".

I walked closer but was blocked by a forcefield. "hey! Where I'm I?" I yelled but the shadows disappeared.

"I know what I want, I want to protect you even if it doesn't spare my life, Olea" I watched the second scenerio, the voice sounded familiar, it echoed in my head and all I could hear was the same word over and over again...

"I love you"

********

*Lucien
It hurt really bad, I could go crazy for every fucking thing that happened to her.

*Flash back
"we're here" I carried her inside the house, it was a bit large but mine's larger. "here!" a young looking guy directed me to a brown color room. I placed her on the bed. "I can heal her" I said but the old lady looked at me and smiled, "my child, there's nothing you can do, only Derek can save her now", "I don't fucking care Fiona!, I'm doing this" i yelled and held her lifeless hands.

_______________

"Fuck!" I yelled at her body, she didn't wake up, I tryed. I hugged her as tears brimmed my eyes, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have gotten you into this mess. "Lucien, let Derek help her" Hallie said with her hands on my shoulders. I dropped her gently, stared at her before letting her go.

After sometime, they let me back inside the room. She looked a lot better, it made me smile. I sat down beside her sleeping figure and stared at her beautiful face, I slowly leaned and kissed her. Hallie joined me after some minutes, she looked worried, "she's alive" I said with a wide smile but she didn't return the smile genuinely, she faked a smile. "what happened" I asked. She cleaned her cheeks quickly and smiled "nothing, I'm just happy" she said and I chuckled. "I won't let anything happen to her again" I said and she nodded.

___________________
"why hasn't she woken up yet, it's been three weeks now its like she's now in a coma" I yelled at the boy. I was freaking out, he looked scared "Lucien, she's gonna be fine, and you should be thanking him instead of destroying the love and compassion he has for us" Hallie said. I hesitated but turned to him and placed my hand on his left shoulder "I'm sorry.... I'm out of my mind and it's freaking annoying, are we cool?" I smiled and he did the same then nodded his head. I sat on the couch and Hallie joined me, Derek and Fiona left us alone, it was getting weird "I have to tell you something" she said looking away. I looked at her, "I said I was sorry if that's what you want to lecture me about", she now looked at me, her face was stained with tears, "what happened" I asked, "it's about jonquil". My heart skipped a beat, I just hope it's nothing bad. "Derek, is a good guy and he tried his best to help her.... ", I stared at he intensely while she talked, "and you where the last person she saw that day, he had to wipe the memory of Rex sucking her blood so....."

"she won't be able to remember you". My heart, it just stopped, I can't breathe, I can't live, I have no reason to again. I was In shock, serious one. I finally blinked and it came out with tears. She placed her hand on my face and cleaned it. That was when Derek can in "she's awake".

We all went to see her, as we got there, Hallie entered and hugged her, she remembered her, Fiona switched on the lights, I could now see her face, I stood there and watched them. I stared at the floor lost in thoughts. I looked back up and met her eyes on me. We stared for a while, my eyes became watery, "I can't do this" I said and walked out.

Flash ends......