Chapter Seventeen

Let's welcome.... Rex..... 😘 😘 😘

*******
Jonquil

I was in a dark and cold room, it looked a lot like prison but better. I sat up feeding my eyes with the new view I was looking at. The room was painted Grey, it had few furniture. I ghad to admit, who ever owns this place has a poor taste. I slipped out feeling the cold tiled ground. "Why the heck is this house so cold" I shivered. As I was about to open the door, it opened already.

Tall, blue eyes, dark hair, handsome. My eyes were really deceiving me. He stood staring down at me like I was his dinner. "who are you" I asked immediately. He smiled and took a step forward, I moved backwards. Again and again and I kept on moving backwards until I tripped and fell on the bed face up with him on me. He held my two hands and pinned it on the bed. My heart beat accelerated to a thousand beats, fear grew inside me. I was gonna be rapped, but why now, why him, I wanted it to be Lucien. He should be the one to cause the first rip in me. I'm still a virgin.😭

"w... what do....do you want from me?" I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks and wet the bed. My eyes were already closed but I felt his skin so close to my ears. He nibbled it "don't be scared I'm not the one to kill you" he whispered then slowly moved to my neck sniffing it as if I fill the hunger inside. I swear I don't even know what I'm saying again and what  does he mean by his not the one. But I'll still die anyways, sooner or later.

He quickly got up realizing himself, he paced around the room raking his fingers through his hair, laying curses under his breath. I sat up and wiped my tears, why I'm I even crying, for this dutch bag. I should've strangled his to death, "who are you" I asked. He  paused still backing me. I waited, no answer.

It's really annoying and weird. I was getting pissed. "answer me" I snapped in a higher pitched voice. He turned sharply and that stared me, my stupid mouth, can't keep it to yourself.

"I've been searching for so long and this is what he has been hiding from us, from his family. He had you the whole time!" he yelled at me, I didn't understand why but it was funny. I choked in laughter still trying to speak "I... I don't even know who you're talking about and here you are yelling at me, man your funny" I smiled then stood up. At least I'm not scared anymore. "you should learn to make things clear mister"

He began to laugh, more like and evil laughter, why was he laughing, maybe I'm funny or something. "you think I'm funny, wait till I rip your lungs out,now, answer my question, where is Lucien?" I froze from the sound of that name. The way he called the name, it sent this unease feeling through my spine, was he like Lucien. "sorry but you got the wrong girl, I don't know who you're talking about, so I'll just head out for some fresh air maybe buy myself a new pair of clothes" I said and slowly walked to the door. As I held the door open, it closed immediately, that's so impossible. He was standing over there, by the bed just now, I gasped with wide eyes realizing what I've gotten myself into.

His a vampire

******

*Cassey

"talk to me..." I yelled as Hallie took the phone away from my hands then hugged me. Nate walked and stared at me looking so confused. I cleaned my tears breaking the hug then walked towards him. Lucien wasn't back yet, this is all his fault. Jonquil is like an older sister I neva had. We are all adopted from the hospital by Hallie except Nate, he was found by Lucien. Hallie is like a mother to me.

"what happened" he asked holding my hands, well we are now a thing and jonquil's the reason for it. We recently started dating but no one knows about it. "she's gone" I chocked painfully. He looked at Hallie then at me before hugging me, "don't worry, we'll find her" he reassured. I nodded in his arms. "he isn't picking up his calls" Hallie said and sat on my bed. "he must have been heart broken after she left" I sadly said after breaking the hug. She stood up and walked out "I'll be back" she said before leaving. I turned to Nate and he stared at me with those gorgeous honey brown eyes that drowns me. He brushed his thumb on my cheeks sending shivers through my spine. My hands found their way to his solid chest moving higher till they circled his neck. His hands also circled my waist as he leaned down slowly.

I liked Nate a lot and it wasn't only because he was a handsome vampire but he had all I could ask for, he was this special someone that always made me feel special and unique plus his a good kisser.

His lips claimed my own sending a million emotions, It was amazing, he was amazing. No one has ever made me feel the way I feel right now.

He withdrew still staring at my face, I liked the way he looks at me, "we have to find her, without her, Lucien's nothing" I said as we left the room. He nodded in agreement.

As we got to the living room, Sage walked up to us, "what's going on?" she asked looking worried. Sage is my step sister but she's indirectly Chinese. "Jonquil has been kidnapped" I said trying to hold the tears that threatened to fall. The entrance door burst open, Lucien walked inside looking as pale as hell. He paused and stared at us suspiciously, I wasn't ready to tell him, he'll crack up inside. He walked back down from the stairs towards Hallie, she looked away. He paused again "what's going on?" he asked her, she didn't say anything, he looked at me then Nate, no one talked.

"Someone should fucking tell me what's going on" he yelled making us flinch. He has never yelled at us before, he can be very scary when his angry. "Jonquil has been kidnapped" Sage blabed quickly before covering her mouth with her palm, "oops"

I watched as his angry expression fell in to something different, I couldn't read or tell. I felt for him. "What?" he asked not sure what to do or say. He raked his hair backwards, "that fucking asshole" he gritted angrily and jogged up the stairs.

After some seconds of fear, there was a crash which came from upstairs precisely Lucien's room. No one can stop him when his like that, his releasing his inner demon slowly which is really bad for him. We all sat on seperate couch just staring at nothing.

"what's gonna happen now?" Sage asked and we all shrugged.

A/N: hey hope you enjoy this book, I'm kinda having a second thought about this book, I'm really getting pissed off. Please encourage me with so amazing comments and votes. Thanks.

😘😘😘