Chapter Fourty Three

Day six......... .......... ............ ..........

I sat on the toilet sit holding the baby monitor. It marked good which means only one thing.

"I'm pregnant"

********

"I can't believe it, Lucien, you're going to be a father" Cassey yelled and hugged me. "be careful with her, she's preggy" Sage said and sat on the couch beside me. "so how  does it feels" she asked as Hallie walked in looking worried, she signaled Lucien to follow her and he did. I spent the rest of the day eating, talking and sleeping with everyone beside me.

*********
*Caleb

She finally screamed and my child was born, a boy. I kissed her all over as they washed him and gave her. We stared at him for some time "his handsome" she said with a smile "he has your eyes Caleb" I chuckled and pecked his forehead "I'm a father" I whispered and looked at her, she was already staring. I kissed her passionately "you did it" I said and she smiled. I guess she was tired do I left her to rest not forgetting to kiss my son.

We already picked a name for the child if it was a boy. I always wanted a boy as my first child Tiger brought him into the world for me.

-----------
"It's Farren, mom that's his name" I said through the phone, "I'm so happy for you, son, who knew" she said. I don't really know what she meant by that but I'll just let it slide. "make sure you do what you have to do next", "yes mom, I have to go now, bye", "bye"

*********

Day seven............ ............. ............

*Jonquil

My belly was bigger than normal and it's only been six days since the baby started growing in my womb. I walked to the couch and devoured the bowl of strawberry that I met on the center table. As I was about to eat the last one, Lucien walked it, he went out to get more for me.

"whoa" he said in shock, I looked at him and smiled "welcome home honey" I said, he pecked me and carried them to the kitchen. I followed him. He lifted me on the counter and pecked my belly.

"hey, it's daddy speaking" he said and I giggled. The baby can't hear him. "just wanna tell you how beautiful your mother is, I bet you'll look a lot like her cause you're in her belly". I held his cheeks pulling them towards me, I kissed his lips with my arms around his neck.

"I love you" and he smiled "me too"

*******
*Stan

As night crepped in, I walked further from the hospital. I was certain I saw Tiger, she was in pain with the guy she ran off with. I guess Rex would be glad to hear that they are happily married with a child. I watched as the guy walked out of the hospital with a huge smile on his face. He entered his car, that was my opportunity to convince Tiger. I snucked into the hospital building and sniffed her out, she was in room, 315.

The lights where turned off, she was asleep so she couldn't notice my presence. The only light that illuminated on her was that from the window opposite her bed area. I walked to the baby cot and stared at the cute figure staring at me, he was awake. I caressed his cheeks and he giggled. I wonder how she did it, to give birth to a living thing.

"what are you doing here?" I heard her ask. I turned and met her standing behind me, which was freaky if I my. "I just happened to come across you and your baby, which is nice, I'm really happy for you, you're now a mother and you have so much responsibility...." she cut me short "get to the point Stan, what do you want", "want you in on our plan" she looked confused when I said our, "and who's with you?" she asked now sitting back down on her bed.

"Rex"

She looked away, "no, please leave, I don't want to know about anything, whether it's your plan or his", "we can get him now, kill him and you can even get your revenge on him, we have the plan all placed our, it'll happen soon", "no!" she yelled and I flinched, "didn't you hear me, I don't want revenge again, I have what I always wanted ok, I'm happy don't you understand"

She was starting to piss me off, and here I thought that she was still the Tiger I knew. I'll have to kill her if not she'll spill my plan. The door immediately opened and the guy from the prison walked in, I remembered him, he wanted to save the human girl all by himself. I smiled and he stared. I quickly ran to her and held her neck to crack it but I was knocked down by something or someone. I stood up from the floor and ran to the baby instead, he should be her weak point, he jumped on me giving me a hard punch, "don't you dare touch any of them" he said and gave me the last punch before grabbing me by the neck. I struggled for breath as he strangled me. "you'll.... r.... regret doing this,.... Rex is going to kill them... and.... and there's nothing you can do"

*Caleb

I cracked his neck and ripped it out, no one's gonna hurt my family. "let's get going, we have to warn them"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Loving this, so what do u think so far?, don't be a silent reader and vote or comment below.