Chapter Twelve

Enjoy 😘 😘

*******
Life goes on

I woke up facing the ceiling, how did I get here. All I could remember was me hugging Lucien.

I sat and yawned, I could smell my morning breath, ewwww. Today's gonna be great, I could already feel it.

*********
*Caleb

She explained everything to me, it was weird but I think I'm getting the hang of it, we kinda live together now, she can't go home. "I have to bring her to my dad, she looks like my mum and he just want the stare at her face, his dieing slowly" she said sadly staring at her nails. I raised her chin up to face me. "I get it, how can I help?" I asked. I felt kinda bad for her. I really want to help in anyway.

She stared at me with those amazing eyes, like she wanted to compel me. I was tensed trying hard to fight the urge to grab her and lay with her. My fingers traveled to her neck and then her buttons, slowly and softly. Suddenly she grabbed my face and deepened a kiss so passionate and fill with love, at least that's what I felt. I love this girl and I just met her, maybe she's the one for me.

We were now breathing like dogs from the long kiss.

We were on the couch. I kissed her again but this time she leaned backwards, I was on her. She quickly tugged my shirt off, I unbuttoned her sky blue top leaving her black bra. My hands went to her brown shorts tugged it off while she worked mine. A thousand feelings came flooding me, I was craving for her. All of her I needed, I wasn't tired of it.

She moaned as I increased my speed while I pumped inside, her nails dug deep at my back skin.

I slowed down breathing so hard, "your beautiful" I said opening my eyes, she laughed revealing her white teeth. I smiled.

*Time skips
I was hungry and thirsty, I wanted to rip something. I roamed the room tugging deep in my hair. I groaned loudly closing my ears from the loud voices whispering in my ears. I held my neck and fell to the ground then crawled to a corner and hugged my knees to my chest. My door flew open and she ran inside. "Caleb, look at me" she held my hands down then kissed me before bitting her hand. As blood dropped she placed it on my lips, I didn't hesitate but drink it. After a minute she withdrew from me. I wasn't full. I need more. "that's enough from me, tonight we're going to city hospital to steal blood" I exhaled the breath I was holding for a long time. I nodded. "I don't want you draining me each time your thirsty" I chuckled and stood up with her support. "let's go to a restaurant, I'm starving" she said and walked me to the couch. Oh and before I forget, she doesn't know how to cook so sometimes I'll teach her and have some fun but right now I'm damn weak.

**********
*Jonquil
"he's scared it might happen again" Hallie said. I didn't know it was my fault, after the magic trick he showed me, I didn't know it affected him. He shouldn't have use a light pink rose.

"it was a mistake, he shouldn't take it out on himself", she nodded "he's treating it, at least he's taking his pills".

What! "wait, he takes pills?" I asked "yeah, didn't he tell you", "he told me he's mum thought him how to control the feeding". Was he lieing to me. "well, since I met him, I've never seen him taste blood and it's killing him, he doesn't listen now it happened at the wrong time"

He tasted my blood, I saw his face and felt his need. Maybe next time I'll offer  my blood freely. It was true that he doesn't feed and that's great at least I won't become bloodless but now It's hurting me the he's in pain. I'm I the cause, does he prevent himself from feeding because of me. I sighed softly resting my body on the couch.

**********
*Caleb

I wore my black turtle neck shirt before tightening my black gloves. Adjusting my black vex she walked in putting on a black crop-hoodie top with high waist black pants. She looked gorgeous in it. "get your lazy ass working and stop staring" she said, I smirked before picking a matching face cap and my car keys.

It was getting really late as we watched from my car. People came and left the hospital. It was really huge, I remember bringing jonquil here for her breast check up. Funny cause I followed her and they thought we were dating. She was having issues with her left breast, not like I saw how her boobs looked like, she just told me about it. I guess it was just a reaction with a chemical she used on a flower. I miss her so much but right now, Tiger is more important. Come to think if it, is that her real name.

I turned and stared at her, she looked at me when she noticed "what" she snapped. "what's your real name?" I asked her with a smile, she froze and it was so funny. "Tiger" she said softly and turned away "come on your better than this, you shouldn't be lieing to me" I said and turned away. We were quiet for some time before she spoke up "it's Pamela" she didn't look at me. That's a wonderful name, why wasn't she answering it. "that's a nice name"

"I hate the name, it makes me look weak, I feel weak, and I hate it so don't call me that not even in your life to come" she snapped.

"I wasn't gonna" I surrendered. I like her personality, so tough, fisty girl. I smiled and looked through the window. I sighted a guy, tall really good looking if you ask me. He had this harmless looks that could lure any woman towards him, I had it but man he's was way better. It angered me more, what if tiger sees him, she'll become attracted and may be leave me. The guy had amazing features, broad shoulders, dirty blonde hair that looked scattered, he looked like he hasn't shaved in weeks. I looked at tiger she was staring at something, I traced her eyes, she was staring at him, why him, I could treat you better than what he would have done. I'm better than him. He stood in front of the hospital talking to an old lady. Those smile he gave her, those laughter, they were so fake, he looked fake, what girl would die for that punk. I glanced at my wristwatch, it read 11:30 pm. That was quite late. I turned back, he was done with the lady a left for his black convertible, I knew from the roof of the car.

He dropped his keys while trying open the door then muttered a cause before slipping Into his car. That jerk, just trying to feel cool and amazing.

"let's go". I jerked out of my thoughts. She opened the car holding a black bag. I turned back and the last light for the front porch went off as a man locked the door. I got down. "hey, the hospital is close for today, comm.....", she ripped his head off. My eyes widen in surprise as I stopped. She passed him without saying anything, then opened the door. "you should walk faster if you want to steal this stuff. The second security would soon be here" she yelled over her shoulders before disappearing completely inside. I quickly followed her, fighting the urge to drink the guy's blood. I noticed how fast I was, faster than normal. I liked it. This new feeling is amazing.

*******
*Jonquil
I finally selected a green sweater, it was so thick and big. I never thought that he would have such color of clothes. I thought he was dark and mysterious. I guess he seem like a normal person. I folded it and kept it aside where other of his clothes were. He has nice taste for clothes, unlike Caleb. I always picked out an outfit for him. The sound from the living room distracted me. He was back. I quickly gathered everything except the green sweater and dropped them back in his wardrobe. "I'll be back for you guys" I whispered and ran out then entered my room. I placed my ears on the door as I closed it trying to hear his foot step.

Nothing. I stood for minutes. That's weird. The green sweater caught my eye and this time I wore it. It felt soft and smooth. His cologne chocked me, in a sweet way, I didn't want to stop feeling it. It's weird but I stood with my eyes closed hugging myself. The smell of nature, fresh air, I felt like I was breathing in the only medicine that could heal me from this weird behavior.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, followed by my name. It's Lucien. I quickly jumped on my bed then closed my eyes facing the full length window opposite the door. He opened the door, I could feel his presence. I tightened my eyes as he layed on the empty space behind me before placing his arms around my waist then pulling me closer. I tensed and opened my eyes almost immediately. His nose stayed on my neck breathing softly, it tickled a bit. My back felt his solid chest and the demarkating line that sang out his lovely pacs. That's when I noticed, I was only on the sweater and my underwear. 😅

********
A/N
What do you think about that?. Please comment and vote😘😘

Thanks and keep on reading.