Chapter Fourty Seven

*Lucien

She was no where to be found. I punched the center of the mirror and I shattered to pieces. I didn't know what to do, it was like a huge part of me has been taken away.

"Lucien, you got to see this" Cassey said from the door. I turned, seeing the look in her eyes, I followed her as quick as possible. We got to the basement, it was a write up and I'm certain of the writer.

"a human can't love a vampire like you, you don't deserve love from anyone. I'm going to kill her, but I'd like you to watch me so save her now you have the chance to"

That asshole, I looked at everyone, their expression held fear and anger. I'm not going to let anything happen to her.

"I'll bring her and the baby, I promise" I assured them. "we have to help you" Cassey said as we all walked back to the living room.

"I don't want anything to happen to you guys so I'll go on my own", "no son, we have to help" Hallie said

**********
*Rex

"you have one day left" the lord first voice kept ringing in my ears as I left the palace. I don't even know why I came here in the first place, I planned on killing those so called kings and lords incase my plan doesn't work out but I figured it'll work out so no biggie. He'll come running to me as always and I'll kill him, simple.

"he'll come for me, asshole and he won't spare your life" she yelled and banged the gate. Oh it feels like yesterday, when I and dad had planned to drink her blood and fill ourselves, the thought is starting to make me hungry. "I'm hungry" I said smiling slyly. I stood up from the floor were I sat watching her and walked to the cell gate. "let me tell you a story" I said passing my hands through the space the was left on the gate, I dragged her collar close to me and licked her face. I just wish I had her to myself, I mean, she's beautiful even in her pregnant state. "I don't want to hear your fucking story" she said and spat on my face. Some nerve she got which is pissing me off. I pushed her away causing her to fall on her butt. I sat on the floor crossing my legs.

"I fell in love once, but love didn't take me anywhere, it just weakened me badly. She was a vampire like me........", "I'm not listening to your lies" she said, "well I don't care, his wasting my time, I have no option plus, it'll help you" I said and rested my back on the floor staring at the ceiling. The forbidden memories came flooding my mind.

"my goodness, she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen ,blue eyes, red hair" I sighed and continued "she hated death and other things that came before you die, she wanted to die in her sleep, but it wasn't what it seemed. I fell in love so fast, I couldn't stop myself, it was love at first sight, I didn't think she love me that way even though she's always say it, in our sleep and in reality, but I guess I didn't let her keep going forever. I killed her with my hands" I sighed closing my eyes.

"you should have let her prove her love for you" she replied and I quickly sat upright. I was surprised that she listened, which was weird for me. "well fuck love, that's why I'm taking yours away from you", "well, I hope you're happy with that"

"I am glad"

Read on