Chapter Twenty Eight

I shifted backwards as he moved forward untill my back felt the hard and rough surface which I'm guessing was a tree. He stopped an inch away from me, I could feel his warm breath on my face as we stared at each other.

A voice kept on whispering in my ears some certain things I couldn't  understand. His eyes were amazing, the more his grey swell, the louder the whisper became until it was a scream of want. The scream reverberated through my entire body with such intensity, that it awakened all my senses until it felt like every nerve ending in my body was on fire and twitching. I'd never experienced anything like this before, I'd never felt so in my body and out of my head as I was in the moment, staring at this man. My brain seemed to take a back seat the physical feelings that where swirling through me.

We stood face-to-face In total silence it was like he was absorbing me with his eyes and I, the same. Neither one of us was able to say a word and the tension between us was palpable. It felt like we could never be able to stop looking at ourselves as time stood still and everything around us became negligible. I wanted to keep staring at those orbs and I wanted to touch him badly.

I reached out and slowly ran my fingers through his hard chest. He tensed from my touch, I had an effect on him, they slowly moved until they were around his neck. I stood on my toes and kissed him on the lips. He froze, but slowly circled my waist and opened his mouth to let the kiss flow. The kiss was full of compassion and love, it interpreted all the good things in this world just in a kiss. He pressed my head to get more of me and I let him. No one has ever kissed me this way, no one has ever made all my senses to activate. And the funny thing is that, I don't even know this man, all I could think of was how happy and loved he made me feel. We broke from the kiss breathless, I held the tree in support and he turned away. As I looked back up at him, he did the same, he grabbed me and kissed me again ever so lovely, this time it was hotter. He stopped and stared at me with his hand cupping my face to look at him. We were already out of breath and inhaling each other's breath. We were so close to ourselves. I closed my eyes as his forehead met mine. It was a mind reading section, I could feel what he felt, it was love. I don't even know this man or do I?

"why do I feel this way?" I asked almost in a whisper. He opened his eyes and searched mine.

"I want to show you something". He pulled me to himself "its gonna be a bumpy ride so hold on to me" he said and carried me, I closed my eyes circling my arms around his neck clinging to him.

"Don't let go". I nodded and before I knew it the wind was in my hair. It brushed my skin harder than I imagined, the winter breeze hit me hard as I held unto him tighter. His arms tightened around me, I was sure he won't let go of me. The trust and passion I had for him is more than what money can buy, i felt so safe and his warmth worked magic. Maybe we where on the sky or in the ocean, I didn't really care as far as I was with him. This feeling felt so familiar, it was like everything was warming up for me.

I love this man, and not even my dead parents is gonna change it, human or vampire.

********
*Rex

"you're not searching enough" I yelled banging the desk hard. My breathing became heavy as I sat back on my throne. "How did my younger brother manage to hide from me, I'm the king, the lord you must worship" I yelled at Stan my right hand man. "I was born for this job, this throne is mine" I gurgled down the glass cup of blood, I've been drinking a lot of blood lately, I can't live without it now. Before killing weaklings, we drain them and it's been helping me a lot. Their pain feeds my senses.

"Rex, you've lost it" Stan finally spoke up after a couple of yelling. He sounded stern, just like my father when he wants a job done. He made me this way, so emotionless, having hatred for everything and everyone and I like my new self. "let me ask this question,.... why on earth do you want to kill your brother, why do you hate him so much huh?", "you don't know what you're saying", "is it because he's better than you, because he's stronger, he got more love, answer me cause for the past fourteen years he hasn't stepped his foot into this palace until you took what he cherished the most" he continued "why?,.. this kingdom is a mess because of you and you're happy with that,...... I've been on your side for a long time now and you can't still see why your father refused to give you the throne instead he sent Lucien away to make him stronger and let him have a normal life, a reason to live. ". I looked away while he talked bullshit. "and he found that something, that someone, it was her, the human girl and all you did was to punish her and whipp her, she's so innocent", "enough Stan! I don't want to hear any of your fucking lies, I am stronger, better and let me make this clear, I don't need a reason to live, I live for revenge and to feel the pain of others to make than suffer in the process of making them stronger, so if you're done with your goody self drop it.... I don't want a good guy as my right hand man plus if you wanna remain in this shape and body, you keep your mouth shut about this, I don't care if we where freaking best childhood kids, I will kill you"that was the last thing I said before leaving the throne room, I needed to clear my head. I walked to my room to the open balcony and stared at my kingdom.

They all came back, the memories of family, I and Lucien, we were the best brothers you could ever find in this colony. I loved him so much, I'd do anything to protect my baby brother, even in the battle field, I helped him in making his first kill, he was really scared he couldn't do it but while I thought of the love I needed to show him, my parents did the same, not for me but him only. He was loved more, everyone loved him and wanted him king, and I was left out. Mother loved me, she cared for us both not until my father killed her for because of the marvelous power she possessed. Her power was passed unto Lucien and not me, that was when I figured that he was definitely gonna be stronger than me. At that time he was the weakling of the family but now he's the strongest. I felt it and all those power wasted on that bitch, they call it love. "Fuck love" I snarled and threw a vase. It shattered on the floor, that was when I noticed a redhead girl. She hid immediately I saw her. I blinked twice taking in her red color eyes. I usually get those when I'm angry which is now but hers seemed normal. I stared at the tree truck as she peeped again, she hid but I could now see through the tree with the help of my powers. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Her frizzy and unruly hair made her look so palpable, the few frickles all over her plumbed cheeks had this certain awe and I loved it. As her body pressed to the tree, her large breast also did the same revealing her cleavages, it awoken all my senses, I really wanted to feel those, they looked so large and soft I wonder if my hands would be able to cup them.

I jumped down the balcony and landed on the broken vase "ouch" I winced while removing the pieces from my bleeding feet. "can I help you with that" I heard from behind, I turned swiftly and met those red orbs "wow!" that's what I heard myself say, I took in all her features again, I couldn't even get fed up. "you're beautiful" I said and I saw it, the pink cheek thing girls usually do, I see Tiger do it a lot when ever Lucien was around her. "you're bleeding your highness". For once, that didn't matter to me any more, all I wanted was to cup those fruits in front you her. "your highness" she called out, I stared at her then blinked finally. That was really weird for a king. I nervously chuckled as she led me to a chair. I sat and she knelt in front of me. She began to heal me, one of the things I've seen Lucien do back in the days.

"so, how did you get into the palace?" I asked, she smiled not looking at me, no answer. "did you kill a guard to come here or use your powers?", she stayed silent, her silence was killing me, I wanted to hear those tiny voice she uses, its sexy. "I don't usually get visitors though mostly from women so what brings you to my palace" I ended with a smirk. She looked at me and stood up, "done, next time jump with your eyes in place" she said then brushed my face with her cold fingers and walked away. I just sat there, trying to calm all my nerves and my hormones. They where being let lose just by a touch, a rare touch...