Chapter Twenty Two

Love you guys. Please don't forget to vote 👍👍

**********
*Hallie

I heard a scream, I jumped out of the car and looked around. No one was there, but I could feel the pain. I felt the ground, concentrating on where the pain is coming from. My mind traveled through the air spaces in the soil, to an open field. But I was blocked by heat, I couldn't pass through I was certain that it came from there. I heard whips, I struggled to see but all I could see was a blue anklet and a white dress stained with blood.

"what are you doing here?" I heard from behind. I quickly stood up coming in contact with an old lady. "I'm sorry, I just....", "came to save a friend?" she asked. I stared at her before nodding my head. "I knew instantly the she was a strong and beautiful girl" the lady said them walked off. I stared at the ground "come on, she would need help" the lady signaled me to follow her and I did. "perhaps you know, Oleander Jonquil?" I asked. She nodded. "I dressed her up for the ceremony"

********
*Jonquil

Dark clouds covered the moon, people began to mumur. I was already weak and out of blood. The guy the held the whip dropped it "continue!" Rex yelled but everyone's gaze was on one direction. "fuck this, father" he speedily held my neck then bit me, sucking out the little blood left. He dropped me and smiled. I layed on the floor lifeless, my body was numb. This new feeling, it was unexpressible.

Suddenly he was punched by something or someone. It was really fast, the person leaned down and stared into my eyes, I know those eyes anywhere even in my sleep.

Lucien

He looked furious, angry. "who did this to you" he asked as his eyes became watery, I could see his fangs. "I'm sorry, I'm late, I won't let this happen again" he said then stood up. I turned my head to his direction and watched as he strangled the guy that whiped me then pulled out his heart. Rex was gone. He ran away, what a coward.

I blacked out.

*Lucien

I carried her in a bridal style, I stared at my so called father. He look pathetic and weak. Even her blood couldn't change that. "my son" I spat at the ground glaring at him "I was never your fucking son", "you'll regret this decision Lucien" he yelled as I passed through the crowd. They all watched me in surprise.

I ran towards the car but Hallie wasn't there. I knew she won't last long in the car. "where is he?" I heard from afar. I hid behind the car, wasn't ready to fight anyone and she was dieing, Rex purposely turned her, but I can still save her if I had time. They passes the car and I stood up and ran the opposite way. I snift the air, there were traces of Hallie, I was certain so I followed it and it led me to a tiny cottage. I banged the door opened it my leg and met Hallie and wierd looking old lady. She gasp, "what happened" Hallie asked as I dropped her on the floor, "I need help, she's turning", "it's going to be impossible Lucien, no one can save her" Hallie said. "I can but,....", "you can't Lucien, just let her turn" I stared at her then back at olea. "I know someone that can help but......", "take me there" I interrupted the old lady. She smiled and nodded.

Time skips

Hallie drove with speed to the place. I held Olea in my arms and watched as her body turned pale slowly. I can't let her die, she means a lot to me, I've realized that I'm nothing without her. She brings out who I am, I can't let her be like me, the vicious, fience demon trying to change her story. I won't let it happen again......

Flash back
"hi, I'm Eugene, and you are?" I looked away not saying anything. Haliie went for check up in the hospital and I followed. "you don't talk often so you?" he asked. He was about my age, same height but a little taller. "my mum's sick, I come here every day to see her. She's always so happy when ever I'm around." he looked away "what happened" I asked "the doctors are attending to her now, I don't know what's going to happen to me if she's gone", "don't worry, she'll be fine".....
__________
"Eugene, how are you man" I smiled. He looked happy "cool, you look smarter today, oh let me guess, you asked a guy out?" I laughed and he followed "I fucking know you were a lady's man", "fuck no". We chatted for a while, I was getting used to him., his funny jokes, his reckless behavior. What if he finds out I'm a vampire, will he be scared.
___________
"hey, wanna come swim with me and my friends?" he asked "no thanks, I'm cool at home" I layed on my bed and he followed. "you don't fucking go out man, that's so uncool, come on its just us guys, nothing will go wrong, we just wanna try out the new lake we found in the woods". I stared at my window "I don't know?", "let loose a little bro,", "alright, just swimming and that's it"
____________
Tony jumped down from the cliff. They all yelled and laughed, I was loving it."come on, don't chicken out" they yelled from below. I smiled at Eugene "on three, one, two, thr........." there was a gun shot. We watched as his friends bodies floated on the river "holy shit" he yelled as we both took to our heels. We ran inside the woods back to where he packed the car. Someone kept following us. I stopped and turned. The person stopped and so did Eugene "fuck man, what the heck is wrong with you, let's go", "someone is following us", "I'm scared man", "I'll protect you, stay behind me" he listened like the humble friend he was. We trusted each other. "did you miss me brother" Rex said with the usual smile plastered on his face. "who the heck are you?" Eugene asked in a position that read, I'm ready to fight. "Rex, what do you want", "nothing much, just dinner" he looked at Eugene. "wait what, whose your freaking dinner?" I was pushed away. He jumped on Eugene, I quickly pushed him off and gave him several punches. "Eugene, run!" I yelled as Rex pinned me and cracked my neck, I became weak. I layed on the floor and watched as Rex sluttered his body then drank my his blood.

I couldn't do anything, it was all my fault, I shouldn't have waited to fight.

********
I kissed her head and whispered "I love you" in her ears......

*******
A/N: 😭😭what's gonna happen now. I'm just enjoying the drama, it's amazing. Well if you feel the same, hit the star button to express your joy. You can also comment on some amazing write ups.

Drop your votes.......