Epilogue

"daddy!" she screamed and ran to my arms, "ouch" I winced holding the bandage on my left arm, "sorry dad" she said, I put my right arm around her and hugged her. I just wish her mother where to be here to see how grown she is now.

After Rex death, the first lords crowned me king, they said it was my duty in the first place. At first I rejected it, it brought problems to my life, but after being convinced by Tiger, Hallie and Cassey, I accepted the throne.

Now the people of my colony are peaceful and happy with children running around, families together and most of all, I have a daughter that reminds me everyday of my wife, she oddly has red hair which I don't possess, and neither does my wife but one I love the most is that she has her mother's hands, fingers and smile. It's so beautiful and loving, once you look at her your heart will melt. Although she's half human half vampire gotten from me and her mother which is supernatural. Caleb and Tiger got married and had another child which is a boy they named him Saren.

Jonquil was right about the bond Calla and Farren share, it was real after all. They are in love, and I approve of it since jonquil has already approved it. Caleb hasn't forgiven me since the incident, he said he won't forgive me if anything happened to her and he is keeping to his promises, I don't blame him though. 

"daddy, I got into the dance class" she shrieked as i carried her on my lap. "that's good to hear baby, mommy will be so proud of you" I smiled and pecked her cheeks. She giggled and circled my neck with her arms "yeah, she would" she said and pecked my cheeks. She suddenly changed her expression to being sad. She looked away but I brought her face back to mine with my thumb, "hey, what's wrong" I asked "nothing really, I'm just scared", "about what?" I asked.

"what if you leave me just like mom"

My eyes widen, "no no love, I won't just leave you, not ever, now what does daddy always tell you before you go to bed?" I smiled. She looked up to think then jerked like she's gotten the answer and looked at me "I will always love you"

Those were the words of..... MY OLEA.

Flash back

*Lucien

She coughed inhaling briefly, I couldn't save her, I couldn't do anything, this shouldn't have happened, I should have been the one to fall off the cliff, I was in pains watching her give up the ghost.

"no no no, please don't go, please" I yelled as tears fell freely "hang in there, I'll save you this time" I said. I was about to carry her but she stopped me, I looked at her then she gave me the small knife I gave her for protection. She should have used it to kill him, she should have fought for her life and I couldn't do anything but watch. "g-get her.... out before it's too late" she said. I shakes my head in disagreement, if she dies I'll die with her there's no stopping that.

I held her up to my face resting her neck on my arm, it hurt as her weight rested on my broken arm but I didn't care. "please stay with me,.... I can't leave without you, I love you" I cryed even more. Then she smiled through the pain "take her away Lucien, I'll soon leave", "I'll turn you" I said and injured my gum before bending my head to her neck to bite her so that my blood would enter her.

"no Lucien, it'll affect the child" she said, I almost forgot about that, but I don't care "we'll make new ones okay, me and you", "take it away from me..... Now, I don't have time left, please, don't let anything happen to her....", "no I'll turn you", "then you'll lose both I and the child" she snarled and coughed afterwards. She was already crying, I cleaned her cheeks and cryed even more placing my head on her chest I, she coughed out blood "I love you" I said to her "I-I'll always love you"

Those where her last words before she left me, us forever. At least she won't feel pain again, I took the knife from her hand and divided her belly to half then brought out my beautiful child, I stared at her for a long time before she started crying, tears fell from my eyes. I cut the cord connecting the baby and the mother. "shhhh, you'll be alright Calla, daddy's here." I said and pecked the center of her head.

I heard someone gasped behind me so I turned and saw Tiger. She cover her mouth with her palm and started crying. "I'm sorry" she said. I looked at my olea for the last time before standing up, I turned to face Tiger "here" I said and gave her the child. "I'll be back"

I didn't kill him, I couldn't bring myself to kill him. He was already running knowing what he's done. I quickly caught up to him and took him off his feet to the ground. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident... I-I didn't mean to do it" he said moving backwards on his back. The anger inside me was to the brine, this is the end. I matched him "I loved her" I said still kicking him "no other person was as brave as she was and you", "I'm sorry man", "fuck your sorry" I crouched to his level "I hate you"

I cracked his neck, ripping his heart out, he ruined not only his life but stained my life with his wickedness. I stood up and walked away from his dead body.

Flash end

I pecked her more "I'll always love you"