Chapter Fourty Nine

We stared at ourselves for some time before he sighed, "I'm done with this" he said and closed his eyes. I chuckled and walked passed him feeling relieved, the next corner leading to the hallway were she was I guess, had seven guards guarding it. I sighed and held the axe tighter, "I want strawberries" she yelled and banged the gate. That was her voice, I'm certain. "I'm sorry ma'am but we can't get those, king's orders" one said to her. "please, for the child" she voice was now soft and pitiful, "please", "gosh,..... a-alright, Will get her some" another ordered, he was going to pass through where I stood, I can't afford to be seen. As he turned I threw the axe to his head, it went straight in. They all gasped and looked my direction "his dead" one said.

The charged toward me with their sword and shield. Fuck, I shouldn't have done that. I gave one an upper cut and another a left kick, "no, leave him!" she yelled from her cell, they were still much so I couldn't fight them all, they jumped on me and handcuffed me. The other guy that let me pass ran in and saw me. "how did he get here" one asked, the guy looked scared "I don't know sir I was asleep", "sleeping on duty ha!, you're gonna get fired" I yelled and laughed still trying to free myself. They all looked at him giving him the-you're dead look

"let him go, fools" no one looked her way, they held my handcuffed hands and led me to Rex. When I got there, he gasped and smiled "look what the cat dragged in, a friend" he chuckled "remembered me" he asked, "I'm not stupid like you okay, I do" I answered and looked at Lucien, he gave me a death glare.

*Jonquil

I banged the gate as Tiger snucked in, all the guards were gone, which was stupid of them but well it's for my favour. "hey" she said and unlocked the cell "thanks" I said and hugged her. "let's get out of here" she held my hand and led me out. We hid behind Rex throne which was as big as a lion. Rex left where he sat to hold Caleb on the neck, so we had to run for it. I stood up and ran to the door that was just in my line of sight without looking back.

"Almost there" I said to myself, Caleb was just a distraction for me.

*Lucien

I watched as she ran with Tiger behind her, the guards were distracted by Caleb cause all eyes was on him since Rex is about to kill him. She was so closed, I almost lipped for joy, I looked back at Rex and his eyes were on me, then he turned to what I was staring at. The speed that he used to go to stop her made Caleb to fall on his butt. He held her hand and dragged her to himself, her back was on his chest.

"I'll kill her" he yelled. Tiger charged to him but he punched her belly making her to fall on her face, I felt it. I quickly raised my handcuffed hands to my mouth and brought out the hair pins I was saving to break out of these chains. I did as quick as possible.

Jonquil was already on the floor with Rex on her. I ran and pushed him away from her, we fell together rolling and punching each other. He quickly got on me and punched my face, my head turned to my side as he gave me another one. I tried getting him off me but he was too strong, his strength was suprising. He left me on the floor with a cracked nose. I winced holding my nose as he cracked Caleb's neck which made him unconscious. My Olea on the other hand was as shocked as hell. I groaned in the pain as she ran to me, she was already crying, I could feel her fear. "I'm okay, please run, and save yourself" I said to her. She shakes her head in rejection and hugged me, I winced. "I'm sorry" she said and was taken away by Rex. He laughed standing far away from me, I've never felt so weak when facing Rex, it was like he had control and I didn't, his plan was going to work after all.

"the more you live the more I hate and detest you, you always had father's love, but now that his gone and you're about to join him in paradise I'll be here forever, she on the other hand will be my personal slave and this thing she's growing won't live another day after it's born" he said. "don't you dare do anything to them" I said with my inside voice, I just hope he heard me.

"what will you gain Rex, let me go" she cried even more. The more I heard her scoffs the angrier I got. I tried standing but I fail due to my weakness. "a lot my dear" he kissed her cheeks "I'm waiting for you, come get her and we'll settle ones and for all"

He left with her after saying it, that was when darkness took over me.

Read on.....