FOREWORD

***

***

Or when Koro-sensei, a few years after transmigrating into a new body decides to go back to Kunugigaoka and teach class 3-E a second time.

Of course, while trying to 'kill' his other self, the current Koro-sensei.

***

For plot purpose, and because CLOUDY took place before, some events may not be chronologically correct if you follow the Assassination Classroom storyline. Specifically, the timing between the moon's explosion and Koro-sensei's transfer to 3-E.

This story being chronologically speaking CLOUDY'S SEQUEL will contain some 'spoilers' regarding it, but it CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE as it will mainly FOCUS ON THE ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM PLOT while CLOUDY's focus was fully on Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

***

(Boring) Recap of CLOUDY

(for those who don't remember or are interested):

After dying at the hands of his students (following Assassination Classroom's Canon plot), Koro transmigrates into the body of a dead no-name hitman in Sicily. With that, he earns himself a cheat: EVERY TIME HE IS GOING TO DIE HE SEES HIS DEATH which allows him to act accordingly and dodge it.

KORO, NOW DUBBED YUCCA (the body's identity) climbs up the underworld ladder to become a feared hitman, enough to be noticed by the Vongola who hires him to watch over the Varia who has been acting suspiciously in the recent years following the Cradle Affair (basically a failed coup).

In the end, KORO IS SWAYED BY THE VARIA'S BELIEFS AND JOINS THEIR SIDE AS THEIR PROSPECTIVE CLOUD GUARDIAN. They free their leader, Xanxus and this begins the Varia Arc. It is quite similar to Canon, the difference being: Hayato loses an eye and Gola Mosca was Koro's proxy (he had the command to use him or not).

End of the Arc, the Varia is dragged back to Italy to face punishment. Following these events, memories of the Future Arc are sent to the present.

As it turned out Koro's new body was BYAKURAN'S OLDER BROTHER, Koro who joined the Millefiore is branded a traitor, by the Varia, who is to be killed on sight. Holder of the fake Mare Ring of the Cloud, he fights on the enemy side while keeping an ambiguous relationship with the Varia with whom he exchanges intel.

End of the Arc, as Koro's loyalty isn't clear, he is put under probation with Mammon serving as his overseer. Problem is, in the future, Koro is responsible for most of the Arcobaleno's death who he hunted down under his brother's orders.

To solve the case, Mammon delves into Koro's mindscape where one cannot lie, and meets with two entities: Koro, and Koro's depiction of Yucca. Mammon after some time decides to give him a chance.

Begins Simon Arc, Koro briefly meets Enma who he more or less adopts as a little brother. He doesn't take part in the battle as it didn't involve the Varia and doesn't have a good reason to be part of it.

In the meantime, Koro went back to Tokyo to kill some time, there HE MET SOME OF HIS OLD STUDENT'S YOUNGER SELFS (though he isn't aware of it). He also takes an assassination mission that leads him to kill another assassin while on the field (RedEye from Assassination Classroom). It is at this moment that he realizes the moon blew up and the place he is in might be 'the same' as where he previously was.

He doesn't have much time to dwell on the things he couldn't do as Mammon asks the Varia to be his representative for the battle. It follows the Canon storyline for the most part.

The story ends with Koro resolving himself to go back to Kunugigaoka to teach 3-E a second time and because it is the only way for him to take a year's leave, kill the 'new' Koro-sensei.

***

{SUMMARY}

To Be Done

...

Hello there~ 

Hello there~ 

Wow, can you believe it a sequel for CLOUDY! And here I thought I'd never get into it ><

Anyway, this book doesn't have any update schedule at the moment, though I'll try to get to one at some point— I'll also update as regularly as possible (I'll make it so you're not left hanging for months at least-- not me ignoring THIRD's abysmal update rate)!

The writing style will also be somewhat different from CLOUDY because it's been a few years and my writing evolved— I hope in a good way but the decision is up to you.

Either way, enjoy and see you all soon!