The Lucifer Crossover

10 years after the apocalypse

"We are not going to America."

Crowley whined needily.

"End of discussion."

"Angel..."

"No."

The former demon huffed and collapsed into the armchair upset, "Prude." he muttered under his breath.

"I heard that."

Crowley shifted in the chair, "I honestly don't understand what the big deal is. It's literally the 'city of angels' its supposed to be your kind of thing."

Aziraphale gave the demon a pointed look, "We both know that los angeles is far from anything holy. The whole bloody country is raked in sin."

"Oh like Britain is that much better."

"In fact it is."

"You've been here to long angel, you need to get out more."

"Oh like you're the expert on these kinds of things."

Crowley made an indignant noise, "Uh yeah! I've been out of the country more times in the past month than you have in five years."

"It's cause you insist on miracling everything."

"I'm a demon, it's what I do. Gluttony and sloth and that -er- stuff"

"Well, I simply won't put up with it."

"We're going to America."

"No. We are not." Aziraphale turned his back to the demon. "Go by yourself if you insist, it hasn't stopped you before."

"But I want to go with you, angel."

"You just want someone who you can tempt."

"No, I want to show you all the fabulous restaurants in the city. I hate to be the one to say it but the Ritz has been getting boring after all these years."

The angel gave a horrified gasp and turned to face the demon on his couch, "You take that back."

"I'm just saying," Crowley said with a shrug, "Is that there's more options. LA has fantastic celebrity chefs. America is literally a mixing bowl, they fuse every single type of food in existence. You like sushi and you like crepes. I'm sure there is some poor lad in the big expanse of America that has combined the two into something delicious."

Aziraphale got a far off look in his eye, "Sushi... Crepes?"

"And so much more." Crowley continued softly. "Come on angel, you just got to come with me. We won't even stay that long if you dislike it so much."

The blonde haired blue eyes angel set his jaw seeming to be having a heavy internal monologue when he blurted, "Fine." making the demon beam. "But less than a week. A weekend!"

"Aw, come on give me at least three days." Crowley whined.

"Three is a lucky number." Aziraphale commented as he started to shelf some stray books.

Crowley miracled himself a drink, catching a side eye from the angel, "Our plane leaves tomorrow at ten."

Aziraphale dropped his book in surprise, "Oh you test me demon. Why I put up with it, I have no clue."

"Aw its cause you love me." Crowley grinned lopsidedly

The angel glared, "Love's a strong word now help me pack."

They arrived to the hotel around 9 in the evening. Crowley lugging Aziraphale's suitcase inside the room. "Why did you have to bring all the king jame's bibles?"