Let's Meet God

"Welcome to Eden." The young boy that looked surprisingly similar to Aziraphale's said with a cheery style.

"Oh I get it." Crowley muttered looking around at the greenery and the impressive beauty of the place, "Like the bible."

Gaz grinned, "Exactly. Do you want to meet god?"

Aziraphale and Crowley stopped walking immediately.

"Excuse me?" Aziraphale gasped.

The boy turned confused as to why they had stopped walking. "Yeah she's built this place, well rebuilt it I guess. It got pretty damaged during the apocalypse."

A young girl approached them, she had brown wings spread behind her in a relaxed position. "Actually, she's not in right now. Off in Manhattan on a business trip. She'll be back tomorrow."

Gaz frowned.

"Wait, backup." Crowley was overwhelmed, "God is-was here?"

"Yes."

"What? Why?" Crowley asked his voice going a little higher than it probably should.

The girl shrugged, "She likes it."

Aziraphale dragged a hand across his face trying to calm the fear rising in his chest.

"Like I said, she won't be back until tomorrow but she would love to talk with you guys." the girl continued.

"Oh believe me, I have a few words for her." Crowley muttered under his breath.

"Great! Come, I'll show you guys your rooms." Gaz cheered leading the pair across the meadow.

As soon as the angel and demon were alone in the room they shared one terrified look and started talking over each other rapidly. Crowley collapsed on the bed and Aziraphale searched their room desperately for alcohol.

"This is impossible, they must be mistaken." Aziraphale kept muttering to himself as he walked briskly to each hidden corner of the room. "No one has seen her for ages!"

"What are we going to do?!" Crowley cried out burying his face into a to fluffy pillow.

"We could leave." Aziraphale suggested with hope in his eyes, that didn't stop the demon from noticing the angels lips quivering in fear. "How is Alpha Centauri this time of year?"

"We can't just run. Not from this." Crowley growled.

"Why not?" Aziraphale started to grow hysterical. "You were more than willing to abandon everything for the apocalypse."

"Because it's god."

"And the apocalypse was the entirety of heaven and hell."

Crowley sighed, "We almost got destroyed to protect the Earth and for the ability to stay here. We defied everything and everyone. We can't just scamper off at the possibility that she's here. These people are probably wrong."

"But if they aren't-"

"Angel, we'll be fine."

"What if she's angry?"

Crowley bit his lip remembering her wrath all to well, "Then we'll deal with it... together. If she was truly angry she would have done something by now."

"What if this is all her plan, let us get used to our freedom, then come up and take it all away-!"

"Aziraphale. You're thinking to much." Crowley reached out and tugged at the angel's sleeve to get him to stop fidgeting.

He took a few deep breaths trying to calm down and plopped down on the bed next to demon. They stayed like that for a moment.

"How are you so calm?" Aziraphale asked.