Chapter 1 / I want him

For the first time Wang Senior came with his youngest son Wang Yibo to this secret and hidden place. This trading market was not like others, this one was gloomy, full of violence, fear and screams. Unemotional and with an ice-cold look, Yibo walked next to his father and looked at the little cages on the tables. Yibo felt nothing for the boys and girls who were locked up half-naked in these cages for sold.

"All boys and girls are between the ages of 14 and 18." Explained the salesman proudly. No matter what cage they ran past, Yibo showed no interest. "Son, you should take a good look around." Said Wang Senior. Yibo nodded. "Are you looking for a boy or a girl?" The seller asked Wang Senior. "Not me, my son should choose someone. Whether girl or boy." The old Wang replied.

"Your son looks good and has money, why is he looking for someone here?" The seller asked suspiciously. "Quite simply. In our family this has been done for generations. It is a tradition to buy one's partner. And my son will be no exception. His big brother had already bought his wife here four years ago and is happy with her." Explained Wang Senior.

"Your triad is one of the largest here in Beijing, why have you never started this kind of trade?" The seller wanted to know. "Because the Triad is so big, the police always keep an eye on us. The risk is too great." Wang Senior replied. Yibo stared darkly and coldly at the boys' and girls' faces crying for help. "Is there more here? I don't like any of them." Said Yibo as he reached the end of the hall.

"Oh no one? Well, we still have one. We got him about half a year ago. It's something special! He's not like the others, he's untamed. Many wanted him because of his good looks, but they couldn't afford him." The salesman explained. Yibo looked at his father. "Show him to us." Old Wang said. The salesman nodded and led the two to a door. "He's in here." He explained and opened the door.

On a metal bed lay a young man, chained to the struts of his bed and dressed only in underpants. He was asleep or unconscious, you couldn't see it at first glance. Yibo approached him closer and immediately recognized why this man was special. His appearance resembled that of an angel. Special attention was paid to Yibo, this small mole under the young man's lower lip. Yibo leaned out to take a closer look as the young man opened his eyes.

The young man looked at him calmly. He was not afraid, he sat up and showed no emotion. "Did you inject him with something?" Yibo asked the salesman. "Mhhhh, no. He is always like that. Since we bought him half a year ago from another market. The salesman there said he was passed from one salesman to the next all his life. Now he is here." The salesman replied. "How much?" Yibo asked him. The salesman wrote a sum on a note and handed it to Yibo. Yibo looked at the number and nodded.

"What's your name?" Yibo asked him. "Ah he doesn't talk. I know he can, because he's talking to the other merchandise, but he's not talking to anyone else and he hasn't given his name to anyone, maybe he doesn't have any." Said the salesman who had just received a check from Wang Senior. An employee of the salesman released the young man's handcuffs and pulled him out of bed and onto his feet. Yibo was amazed to find that his new possession was as big as he was.

Yibo took off his coat and wanted to give him the young man, but the young man shook his head. "I would only make him dirty, my lord." He said in a soft and melodious voice. "You are very thin and have no physical reserves, you would die if you get sick now." Wang Senior explained to him and gave the young man his coat. "My son chose you, it would be a pity if you died before you could get to know each other." Wang Senior said.

When they came outside and reached their car, the young man held Yibo his hands forward. "What is it?" Yibo asked him confused. "The handcuffs. We're outside, so you have to put the handcuffs on me, sir." The young man explained. Yibo sparkled darkly at him. "Are you planning to run away?" He asked him. The young man shook his head. "You have bought me, I know nothing and no one, where should I go my master?" He asked and Yibo suddenly had a feeling in him that he had never known before. Could it be that he had pity?

"Just sit in the car and buckle up." Yibo said sharply. The young man nodded and did what he was told. "How old are you? Yibo wanted to know from his new possession. "I am 18 years old my master." The young man replied. "Don't call me that, I'm Yibo and not your master." He hissed at the young man. The old Wang laughed merrily. "Ah, I see you already understand each other." He said without letting the view off the street.

"So now you tell me your name?" Yibo asked. The young man shook his head. "I have no name, my lord." Answered the young man. Yibo twisted his eyes. "Yibo, I am Yibo!" He said frustrated. Everything in him screamed and wanted this young man with the appearance of an angel to call him by his name. "Yibo. I have no name. There was once a saleswoman who called me Xiao Zhan, but it was only she." Said the young man.

"Then I'll call you Xiao Zhan, apparently it's the only name you know, and he suits you." Yibo replied and rubbed his forehead. Silently they made the rest of the journey until they reached the huge and heavily guarded Wang Triad estate. "Zhan? This is your new home." Yibo explained to him after they passed the gate. Zhan nodded.

They went into the house and in the bright light, Yibo could really see his new property for the first time. If he ignored the shaggy long hair, this man was the most beautiful thing Yibo had ever seen. The dark eyes, the light skin, the beautiful full pink lips, a beautiful Jawline, which Yibo always preferred. He was a little too thin, but otherwise he looked perfect in Yibo's eyes.

 He was a little too thin, but otherwise he looked perfect in Yibo's eyes