🔞Chapter 14 / 3 Per POV Shanghai Headquarters🔞

Chapter 14 / 3 Per POV Shanghai Headquarters

He Peng has locked himself in his office and is sitting on an armchair. His favourite toy is kneeling between his legs. Jiang Cheng's head moves up and down and He Peng caresses his hair. "You must hurry, we have another meeting in a minute." Said He Peng and moaned. Jiang Cheng's head moves up and down faster, but it is still too slow for He Peng. He gets up, pulls Jiang Cheng up and presses his upper body onto the desk. He Peng pulls down his trousers a bit and then pulls down Jiang Cheng's trousers to his knees.

He Peng bends over Jiang Cheng, "You know why I must punish you, don't you?" He asked and shoved his hard cock up Jiang Cheng's ass. "Ah Boss, it hurts." Jiang Cheng, crying in pain. "Consider the pain as your punishment for trying to betray me!" Said He Peng. He grabbed the shoulders of Jiang Cheng with both hands and took him hard and fast. "Please Boss, stop, it hurts too much." Begged Jiang Cheng but He Peng did not stop and continued.

The pain that Jiang Cheng felt slowly passed into pleasure and started moaning loudly. "I knew you'd like it if I fucked you hard." Said He Peng and laughed. Jiang Cheng grabbed his desk and enjoyed the way his boss took him. "Ah, Boss, yes sir, yes sir, go ahead, go ahead." He moaned and He Peng took him even harder. There was a knock at the door and He Peng yelled, without stopping his activity, "Go away, I'm having an important conversation." He pushed faster and faster and just before he came he pulled his cock out of Jiang Cheng's ass and pushed Jiang Cheng down. "Finish it." He ordered and Jiang Cheng sucked his cock until he came in his mouth.

After He Peng come, both men put their clothes back on. "You better think twice about who you're messing with and who you're trying to betray. If not was me, you'd be in jail by now, remember that. Now let's go to that meeting. Oh, and keep the evening free for me. We're not done with this yet." Said He Peng and Jiang Cheng nodded with a broad grin. Then both men left the office under the questioning eyes of the other agents. Everyone knew what was going on in the office, but no one would dare to say anything. Especially not against the favourite toy of their superior.

Zoey, the secretary of He Peng, who is actually engaged to Jiang Cheng, also knew too well what the two were up to in the office. Not only because she worked for He Peng long enough, but also because she could hear the moaning of the two. If the marriage hadn't been arranged, she would have dissolved the engagement long ago. She hated Jiang Cheng and she hated the thought that he was screwing the boss while she was sitting in front of the office and could hear their disgusting moaning. If she wouldn't need the job she would have quit long ago and would never have had to see that dirty bastard of Boss again.

She knew that Jiang Cheng was his favorite toy, but she also knew that there were some other toys He Peng played with regularly. The thought that he used his position to fuck the young agents made her sick. And she couldn't even complain because He Peng was one of the top bosses. Every complaint went over his desk first. But Zoey knew even more how He Peng got paid by other triads to leave her alone. She also knew that He Peng was responsible for the death of three agents. One of those dead agents was his previous favorite toy.

When the agent had no more desire for He Peng and turned against him, He Peng had him killed. It was clear that no one else but him should play with it and Zoey knew that if one day Jiang Cheng didn't want to play with his boss anymore, the same fate would befall him. Although she had no pity for Jiang Cheng and would be happy if he would disappear from her life, she didn't want his death. Especially not because he was the only child of his parents and these two were very loving and caring people Zoey was very fond of.

After He Peng and Jiang Cheng returned from the meeting, Jiang Cheng winked at Zoey and then disappeared back into the boss's office. Soon after that, she could hear the door being locked again, and a little later, that disgusting groaning could be heard again. She covered her ears and would like to scream. The looks, full of pity from her colleagues, only made her more angry. And since her friend Yue Fei died, she had no one left to talk to about all this. Yue Fei was her best friend since school and now that she had been brutally murdered by her husband, she had no one left.

She was fed up with all the moaning and grunting. She picked up her bag and told a colleague she was not feeling well and would go home. She hoped Jiang Cheng would stay away that night as well. She couldn't stand the sight of him anymore, she couldn't stand how he pretended to like her, how he tried to kiss and touch her and that often, just after he had done it again with her boss. This was another day when she had thought about packing her things and just leaving. Anyway, if she knew where to go.

In the office He Peng was sitting in his armchair again and Jiang Cheng was sitting on him. "You're so good Boss." Said Jiang Cheng groaning and increasing his pace. "Slow down my friend, we have time." Said He Peng and grabbed the hips of his toy. "But Zoey is sitting outside waiting for me." Jiang Cheng replied. He Peng pulled Jiang Cheng by his head and bit his lower lip. "You belong to me! Remember that. Do you understand? Never talk about others when we fuck, you are not allowed to talk about others when my dick is in your tight ass." He hissed and took Jiang Cheng hard.