Chapter 36 / 3 Per POV - You're under arrest!

Let's face it, you want to write something that you had in your head before and then the pets turn free here. The cat (Yizhan) chases the dog (Jet), the dog chases the cat, both try to get to the cage of the budgies (Ernie and Berta). They make terror because of this. And then, when you think it is quiet now, the cat empties the garbage in the kitchen, the dog stands next to it and looks if he finds something edible in it. And before you know it, you have forgotten everything you wanted to write before. Those animals 😫

Chapter 36 / 3 Per POV - You're under arrest!

Zhan and Yibo were standing in Yibo's uncle's office. "Ah boy, to what do I owe the honor? And I see you got your sweetheart back." Said Yibo's uncle with a fake smile. "Shut your stupid mouth." Yibo replied angrily. "Uh, Yibo this is the wrong text." Mentioned Zhan with a smile. "Oh? Really?" Asked Yibo. Yibo's uncle looked at them and laughed. "Are you two deranged in some way? Do you need help? I can put you out of your misery." Said Yibo's uncle. "I will kill you old man." Yibo replied and stared sincerely at his uncle. "Yibo, your lines are different." Explained Zhan. "Then show me." Said Yibo.

Zhan took his gun out of his holster and Yibo did the same, they both aimed their weapons directly at Yibo's uncle's head. "You may move quietly or try to attack me. Then I have a good reason to shoot you." Said Yibo with a big grin. "Oh honey, didn't anyone tell you what the correct sentence is?" Zhan wanted to know. Yibo shook his head with a grin "Kiss me Zhan." Demanded Yibo. "We are at work." Zhan replied. "So what? Kiss me." Said Yibo again. While their banter and flirting continued, Yibo's uncle took his weapon from the drawer in his desk.

He slowly stood up and pointed the gun at the two in front of him. He had never cared about his nephew and he would shoot him in cold blood. He thought his nephew was weak. His love for this man made him a weak and stupid boy like he thought he was. He laughed inside. How could these two idiots hold a gun to him and then let him out of their sight to flirt? Today he will do what he should have done then. Kill his nephew!

Yibo and Zhan winked at each other. Out of the corner of their eyes they could see the action of Yibo's uncle of course. They had planned all this. They didn't want to let him out of here alive. Yeah, of course they promised the big guy they'd deliver him to the agency. But they never said they were gonna deliver him alive! For appearances' sake, Yibo turned to him and said, "Uncle, you're under arrest!" His uncle laughed out loud and raised his gun. Now, right now was the time for them to present their plan to him. While Yibo pulled Zhan to him and gave him a kiss, both fired their guns. Two bullets flew off and landed in the forehead of Yibo's uncle. His disbelieving look lasted only two seconds, then he went down.

SHORT FLASHBACK

Yibo and Zhan stood in the unguarded elevator. This elevator, unlike the other elevators in this building, had no camera. This was to make sure that no one could find evidence of what was really behind this Office. So Zhan and Yibo were now in the elevator and stopped it. "I don't want to let my uncle get away with this. We can't risk them letting him walk again. He did it once and he would surely do it again." Yibo said. Zhan agreed with him and suggested that they pretend to mess with the uncle, but then lose themselves in their supposed flirtations with each other and lose sight of what they were actually up to. And as soon as his uncle pulls his gun and points it at them, they pull the trigger. He dies with his gun in his hand and nobody can prove who pulled his gun first.

It would simply have been defense, after Yibo's uncle wanted to evade his arrest and threatened them with his gun. "Uh, Yibo, what about your mother, then?" Asked Zhan after they discussed their plan. "She goes to jail. The evidence I have presented also proves that my mother has been secretly dealing drugs for years. I didn't realize it before because I was either at school or later in the office. But after my uncle kicked me out of the Triad and I was no longer allowed to work here, I was at home a lot and noticed everything. All the little and big couriers that came and picked up the stuff from my mom. All the money she took. Besides, I don't think she's with my uncle out of love. I think she wants to make sure her drug deal doesn't get blown up." Explained Yibo.

FLASHBACK END

Zhan and Yibo stood beside the dead body of Yibo's uncle and waited for the other agents. When they arrived, they told them they wanted to arrest him and he pretended to bow to his arrest. But when they approached him to handcuff him, he threatened them with his gun. They were forced to defend themselves and they both happened to shoot. No one questioned this and none of the other agents cared if this was the truth or not. For them, this was just one less asshole in the world.

"Are you all right?" Asked Zhan, who was aware that it was the first time Yibo had killed anyone, and on top of that, it was his own uncle. "Hmmm, yes. Somehow that was liberating." Explained Yibo, pulled Zhan towards him and kissed him deeply and intensely. "Tell me honey, do you really want to be an agent?" Zhan wanted to know about Yibo, because he was concerned about the question. "No, but if it means I can be with you, I'd like to." Explained Yibo. Zhan was touched that Yibo was ready for this. "I will not let anything separate us again, Zhan. Never again." Explained Yibo seriously. "Don't worry Yibo, no one will separate us again! I won't let that happen to you." Zhan replied cheerfully.

" Zhan replied cheerfully