Chapter 18 / Yibo And if I become an agent?

The next morning Yibo woke up from the smell of fresh coffee and fried eggs. He slowly crawled out of bed and looked again at these tiny little plates that had given him the best sex of his life. "You are a great invention. How can I get your owner to use you more often?" He asked the small plates and was surprised that his butt didn't hurt him. Whenever he had done it the first time with others, they would later moan about the pain. "Damn, Zhan is good." He said to himself and then followed the delicious scent to the kitchen.

Yibo saw Zhan in the kitchen, standing there with nothing but a pair of shorts and an apron. Yibo immediately turned it on again, but his hunger was just bigger. He went to Zhan, put his arms around his back and gave him a kiss of his neck. "Good morning, my dearest." He said. Zhan smiled, gave Yibo a kiss and told him to sit at the table. At breakfast, Yibo wanted to talk about the platelets again, but Zhan turned off like him. "Why not?" Yibo wanted to know "Um, you said it yourself, I'm your Wifey and a Wifey doesn't usually do that." Zhan replied and Yibo thought that this sounded like a lame excuse.

"What do I have to do to make you do it to me again?" Yibo wanted to know. "No honey at all. It was one of a kind." Zhan replied and Yibo looked at him sincerely. "You can't pin me down and then leave me hanging." Said Yibo, clutching his arms in front of his chest. "You said yourself, you're the one who's always on top." Said Zhan to behave to Yibo's. "Yeah, but I didn't know then that you had these toys and how much fun it was it would just be ZhanZhan now and then. Please!" Begged Yibo. "I told you, you will beg." Zhan replied with a grin.

"Are you gonna do it to me again or not?" Asked Yibo and would not give in. "No!" Said Zhan succinctly. "Ahhh, please Zhan. What do you want me to do? You want me to be an agent for that, too? OK, then I'll be an agent!" Growled Yibo angrily. Zhan tilted his head and looked astonished at Yibo. "Ha, you want it that badly?" He asked him and Yibo nodded his head violently. "Well, let's see, maybe sometime again. But you don't have to become an agent about it." Zhan replied. "Yeah, sure. And let my husband treat other men like that? No, forget it. I want to be an agent, then I'll be your partner, and then I can make sure you only do this with me." Yibo said.

"You know, I would never do this to anyone else. So not anymore." Said Zhan and winked at Yibo. Yibo turned tomato red in the face and his gaze spoke volumes. "Don't worry honey, the plates were unused, everything was unused. And it was a long time ago. Now there's only you in my life." Said Zhan to appease Yibo. "Better not tell me anymore who you slept with and what you did with them. I might get very upset." Said Yibo in a serious tone. Zhan moved his chair close to Yibo and embraced him. "Don't be jealous, that's all in the past. I promise I won't talk about it anymore." Said Zhan and kissed Yibo.

Yibo pulled Zhan onto his lap and kissed him. "I'll forgive you if you promise me it wasn't one time. And I want you to help me become an agent. I really want you to. Take me to my uncle and I want to talk to him about the Triad. And then make me an agent." Demanded Yibo and carried Zhan back into the bedroom. Yibo didn't need any special inventions to seduce his Zhan, he did the same as usual and his husband, as always, loved it. After Yibo loved his Zhan twice, because you can't stand on one leg, he lay down next to Zhan.

"I mean it Zhan. Make me an agent! I want to be your partner in life and at work!" He said, stroking Zhan's cheek. "Um OK, if that's what you want, I'd be happy to help you." Zhan replied. "Oh, and another thing. I want a real wedding for both of us." Said Yibo dead serious. "Ah? Why all of a sudden?" He asked Yibo. "Because I love you and we deserve a real wedding with everything that goes with it! When I become an agent, I want to marry you for real.In the presence of your parents and our friends. I love you and I want everyone to see it." Said Yibo and kissed Zhan very tenderly.

In the afternoon Zhan informed his parents about the decision Yibo had made and they gave them the address of Yibo's uncle. But they also warned them. "The old man is not without a heart, you should be careful." She said. They also explained that Yibo would have an easier time getting into the agency than Zhan did back then. He had to go through a three month training camp and pass an exam, and then he would become an agent and work alongside Zhan as a partner. They told Zhan that he should train Yibo properly and preferably start right away.

They went to Yibo's uncle right after talking to Zhan's parents. When Yibo saw him, he wondered what this man could do for a triad. In his white clothes and surrounded by his botanical garden, he looked like a Buddhist monk. "Never be deceived by a man's appearance. See the bulge in his jacket?" Asked Zhan. Yibo looked closer and understood. "A gun?" He asked anyway. Zhan nodded. "Also, you should keep the big picture in mind, there's a sword leaning against the tree. An axe and a knife are ready to hand on a table next to him. This man is everything but not peaceful." Explained Zhan to him.

"So who are you assholes and what do you want from me?" Asked Uncle Wang. "I am Wang Yibo, your nephew, and this is Xiao Zhan, my husband." Yibo called out to him. "If that calling dirty pig, your father sent you, you can fuck off right now." Cried the old one. "My father is dead, shot by my older brother, who is also dead, shot by my husband." Yibo replied. "Well, that's good news. But why are you here?" He wanted to know and went closer to them. He reached out his hand to Zhan and bowed. "Special Agent Xiao Zhan, what an honor." He said  grinned and then reached out his hand to Yibo. "So why are you here?"

"I want to hand over the Triad to you. I am too young for one thing, and for another, I never wanted the crown." Yibo said. "Special agent, is this true? My nephew wants to leave the Triad to me? Just like that?" The old man asked. Zhan nodded. "How do you two know each other?" Yibo asked confused. "Ah your sweet husband saved my ass a few years ago. Without him, I would have ended up as fish food. And all because of one woman!" He said laughing and patted Zhan on the shoulder. "Come inside and we'll negotiate!" He said and pulled Zhan with him, Yibo grabbed Zhan's hand and went with him. And why did you pretend not to know each other? Yibo wanted to know. "Because it's better not to admit you know a special agent." His uncle replied. "Your uncle is very careful and I will explain everything else later." Said Zhan.

" Said Zhan