🔞Chapter 33 / Yibo - I'm sorry [Part 2]🔞

Chapter 33 / Yibo - I'm sorry [Part 2]

Yibo stared at Zhan. "Seriously?" he dared to ask Zhan. "I said undress!" Ordered Zhan once more and Yibo nodded. Slowly he took off first his shoes and then his jacket. "Go on!" Ordered Zhan and Yibo wanted to take off his sweater quickly. "Slow down!" Ordered Zhan. Yibo nodded and slowly took off his sweater, then his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and the button on his pants, then the zipper. He looked at Zhan and he nodded. "That's it, now the rest!" Said Zhan in his commanding tone. Yibo took off both stockings and then his pants. He was now standing, only his underpants are still on in front of Zhan.

"What should you do next?" Asked Zhan Yibo. Yibo wanted to take off his boxers but Zhan shook his head. "Then what?" He asked Zhan. Zhan grinned cheekily at him and pointed at himself. Yibo got a broad grin, walked up to Zhan and also stripped him piece by piece. When Yibo completed his task to Zhan's satisfaction, Zhan took him by the hand and went with him to the bedroom. Yibo walked by Zhan's hand and stared at Zhan's body, which is a bit more muscular than it was then. Once in the bedroom, Zhan sat on the bed and Yibo knelt in front of him.

(This times, my dog and my cat cuddling, is so inappropriately haha)

Yibo took Zhan's boxers off and bent over Zhan's waist. He took Zhan's dick in his hand and Zhan lay down on the bed in the back. Yibo licked Zhan's tail and then slowly let his mouth slide over it. Zhan moaned softly. No sooner had he started sucking Zhan's cock than his own became hard. "God how I've missed you." Said Yibo, licking the glans of Zhan's hard cock. "Don't talk, keep going!" Ordered Zhan and Yibo grinned cheekily.

(Ahhh... the cat licks the dog's ear off with a purring.)

After a few minutes, Zhan ordered Yibo to join him on the bed

After a few minutes, Zhan ordered Yibo to join him on the bed. Yibo crawled into the bed with Zhan and lay down beside him. Zhan pulled off his boxer shorts and looked at the excited tail of Yibo. "Well, looks like someone's happy." He said and played with his hand on him. Yibo moaned under the touch of Zhan. Zhan bent over Yibo and kissed him hard, biting Yibo slightly in the lower lip, which only made Yibo more excited. Their tongues played together while Zhan continued to play with his hand on Yibo's tail. When Zhan let his hand slide up to Yibo's abs he wailed. "Don't stop, it felt so good."

Zhan, however, did not let himself be distracted, he continued to stroke Yibo's abs and form circles with a finger on it, then he let his hand slide further towards Yibo's chest and played with his hard nipples. Zhan bent down further, sucking and nibbling on the nipple, which Yibo responded with a loud groan. "Do you have any lube at home?" Zhan asked and Yibo nodded. He leaned over to his bedside table and took an unopened tube of lubricant from the drawer and handed it to Zhan. Zhan opened the tube, slipped between Yibo's legs and while he spoiled Yibo's hard cock with his mouth, he let one finger after the other slide into Yibo's tight hole.

Zhan did not have to search long with his fingers for the exclusive point in Yibo's narrow hole, he still knew it and played with his fingers. Yibo almost screamed with pleasure and excitement. "Zhan, ah yes, please, yes, please don't stop, yeah, please keep going." Begged Yibo loudly. Zhan grinned. He licked, sucked and kissed Yibo's aroused cock and fingered his warm, tight hole in his ass. "Take me Zhan. Ahhh, yes, yes. Pick me." Begged Yibo. But Zhan took a little more time and enjoyed the waves that Yibo's body made under his arousal and even more he enjoyed the chant consisting of the moaning of Yibo.

More minutes passed in which Zhan brought Yibo almost to his limits. "ZhanZhan, please, please, I want to feel you inside me, please take me now." Begged Yibo and finally Zhan had a grudge against the pleading Yibo. He put some of the lube in his hand and spread it on his cock, the rest he smeared on Yibo's tight hole. "Yes, come and take me." Said Yibo, when Zhan crawled up to him. Zhan kissed Yibo hard. "Please put me out of my misery and fuck me." Whispered Yibo. Yibo lifted his legs, so Zhan could board him better and faster.

Slowly, too slow for Yibo's sensation, Zhan let his tail slide into Yibo's tight deep hole. "Faster ZhanZhan." Whimpered Yibo. Zhan gave in and shoved his dick up his ass. "Oh yeah. Yeah, fuck me ZhanZhan." Yibo said. "Be quiet now, no more talking." Ordered Zhan and Yibo nodded. Yibo moaned with the feeling as Zhan began to slowly slide his tail in and out. Yibo wanted to tell him to go faster, to take it harder, but he remained silent and moaned. Only slowly did Zhan increase his speed because he knew how much he could torture Yibo with it. He knew that Yibo liked it fast and hard, but for his idiotic behavior, Yibo had to be punished.

"You know why I take my time, right?" he asked Yibo with a grin. Yibo nodded. "Yes, ah, I know. But this is too hard. Ahhh, I know I deserve to be punished, yeah, but I can't take it anymore. Oh, yeah. Please Zhan, I beg you, take me properly." Yibo replied. "Tell me how you feel about me." Ordered Zhan. "I love you ZhanZhan." Yibo answered and Zhan increased the pace and pushed harder. "You are my life!" Said Yibo moaning, Zhan increased the pace again and pushed even harder. "You were and are everything to me." Told Yibo and Zhan thanked him by granting Yibo's wish and taking him fast and hard.

" Told Yibo and Zhan thanked him by granting Yibo's wish and taking him fast and hard

They changed position and lay on their side. Zhan pushed his cock into Yibo ass and Yibo was so excited that he felt he was losing his mind. Zhan took him slower again. "No please Zhan, take me like you did before." Begged Yibo tearfully. "Tell me what your mistake was!" Ordered Zhan. "I didn't talk to you and let my uncle influence me." Gave Yibo in response and was rewarded by Zhan with faster and harder shots. "I signed the divorce papers even though I immediately regretted it." Explained Yibo moaning. Zhan turned Yibo further around and was now lying on his back. With quick and hard thrusts into Yibo's narrow hole, he rewarded Yibo for the honest answer.

Zhan let his hand slide towards Yibo's hard tail, grunting with excitement as Zhan began to massage his tail. Just before Yibo could come, Zhan took his hand away, grabbed Yibo by the hip, pulled Yibo's hip further up and took him faster and harder again. Yibo pressed his face into the pillow but his moaning could still be heard throughout the room. Several minutes later Yibo was ready. "ZhanZhan,  I come. I can't hold it any longer." He called up from the pillow and seconds later he came, along with Zhan. Yibo fell on the bed and Zhan fell on him. Breathing heavily and fast, they lay there in this position for quite a while. "I love you ZhanZhan." Pressed Yibo out from under his heavy breathing. Zhan gave Yibo a kiss on the neck. "I love you too, my fool." Zhan replied.