🔞Chapter 17 / Sex with a Special Agent, Agent Mode on!🔞

🔞Chapter 17 / Sex with a Special Agent, Agent Mode on! 🔞

Zhan and Yibo entered Zhan's apartment and Yibo was amazed at the size of the apartment and his modern and beautiful furniture. But he didn't have much time to marvel, because shortly after they entered the apartment, Zhan pushed Yibo into his office. Where a small grey sofa stood with a red Blankett over it. Zhan pushed Yibo to the sofa and he sat down and on his lap. He took off his jacket and his shoulder holster and his gun came out. "Did you have that with you the whole time?" Yibo asked confused. "Of course! I'm a special agent, that's how it must be!" He said to Yibo, grinning.

"By the way, Yibo, now that you're in my apartment, you must follow my rules." Said Zhan. "Uhhh, the idea of having sex with a special agent turns me on." Yibo replied and bit his lower lip. "Yes darling, only this time Special Agent is on top and you, my dearest, will be the bottom!" Said Zhan and grinned sinisterly. "What? Are you serious? Your husband should let his Wifey Top be  on top?" Asked Yibo with a smile. "No Wifey. Today you will learn you the Special Agent Mode and I swear you will want more, you will beg for more. You will beg me to take you." Said Zhan and Yibo swallowed.

"Um, why today of all days?" Wanted Yibo to know and distract him. "Today is your special agent's birthday, so today your special agent gets to show you how he does things." Zhan replied cheerfully. Yibo was visibly embarrassed that he had forgotten his beloved's birthday and anxiously agreed to the experiment of leaving his husband experiment. "You're not gonna hurt me, are you?" Yibo wanted to know. Zhan shook his head, took Yibo by the hand and went into the bathroom with him. "First shower and some food, don't worry honey, you still have some time." Said Zhan laughing when he saw the look from Yibo.

"You had so much sex, but you weren't  never the bottom? How come?" Wanted to know Zhan after Yibo told him that his butt is still virgin. "Well, I'd say I never let it happen any other way." Yibo replied and shrugged his shoulders. They talked for quite a while and so Zhan managed to calm Yibo down and not get too excited. Although Zhan's anticipation and excitement increased. He didn't mind that Yibo was always on top, only now and then he wished he could do it the other way around. And tonight, the time would come and he would show Yibo what an agent mode in bed means. For this he had already prepared himself quite well.

They had  a few glasses of wine in the evening, which made Yibo a little more relaxed. Zhan wanted to have fun with him, not uptight flower sex. And it was very interesting how relaxed Yibo became because of the alcohol. They went into the bedroom where Zhan had prepared a few things. Yibo stared anxiously at them. "Is this stuff for torture?" He asked Zhan. Zhan laughed. "Oh God no, these are plates, they are attached to certain parts of the body, and with a remote control, you can adjust their strength and intensity." Zhan pointed to two small plates. "They send out light pulses that, well, you'll see." He said with a grin.

"Contact lenses and VR glasses?" Yibo asked in surprise. "Ah, yes. The contact lenses transmit live video to my phone and with the VR glasses, you can see everything I do with you." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with big eyes. Zhan switched on his laser system, which illuminated the room with its beams in different colors. When he turned on music, the lasers started to dance in the room, Yibo was amazed. "Hey, how many times have you been in here with other people?" He asked a little jealously. "Do you really want to know?" Asked Zhan and smiled. Yibo nodded persistently. "Here with no one. I have had this place for two years and never brought anyone here." Explained Zhan to him.

"Yibo, remember, it's just tonight for this one night." Said Zhan and Yibo could be seen to be wondering why Zhan was emphasizing this extra. When they were both in bed, everything was normal. They kissed each other, touched each other and undressed each other. "Then show me Special Agent." Yibo asked his husband and was visibly nervous but also excited. Zhan grinned and handcuffed Yibo's hands to the bedstead. Then he put the VR glasses on Yibo, the contact lenses he had already put in before. He connected the mobile phone and glasses together and Yibo could now see everything his husband saw.