🔞Chapter 4 / All I want is you🔞

Chapter 4 / All I want is you

After Yibo cleaned himself and Zhan, he lay down next to Zhan and pulled me to him. "Have you slept with many?" Zhan asked him. "Even if I did, I only want you." Yibo replied. He lifted Zhan's chin with his hand and kissed him. With his thumb he stroked Zhan's cheek, he turned Zhan on his back and lay down on him. "You are damn sexy. I can't keep my fingers off you." He whispered into Zhan's ear and immediately kissed him again.

He stroked Zhan's body and caressed his neck must kiss. He licked his tongue over his neck and spread Zhan's legs. He took the tube with the lubricant that had just been lying there and put something on his hard cock. He already put it in Zhan's ass and this time he took it gently, not as wild and uninhibited as he had just been. He wanted to enjoy it now. But as soon as Zhan took his own cock in his hand again, it came over him again.

He kneeled between Zhan's legs and lifted him by his thighs. He took him fast and hard, moaned loudly and watched Zhan satisfy himself full of pleasure. He turned Zhan around and lay down on him, shoved his cock up his ass and fucked him hard until he came. Then he turned Zhan back on his back, slipped between his legs and sucked Zhan's cock. Zhan moaned and let his hands slide through Yibo's hair.

After a few minutes Yibo's cock was ready again for a new number. He lay down next to Zhan and turned him to his side. He shoved his cock up his ass and started fucking him in spoon position, only this time he didn't leave Zhan to his own cock, he took it in his hand and massaged it. "I can't get enough of you. You have awakened the beast in me Zhan. He whispered in Zhan's ear.

They stayed in this position until they both came together. Tired and exhausted, they stayed like this, Yibo held Zhan tightly to himself and kissed his neck. "You have bewitched me with your looks. First I was against buying a human, but now I'm glad I found you." He whispered to Zhan. "Will you eventually lead the triad? Zhan asked him. Yibo kissed Zhan's neck. "I hope I don't want anything to do with it." He replied. "OK." Said Zhan and turned around to Yibo to kiss him.

Yibo wrapped both arms around Zhan and put his head on his shoulder. "Finally I am not alone anymore. He marbled and fell asleep. Zhan stroked his head for a few more minutes. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you Wang Yibo." He whispered and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I won't let them drag you into this." He mumbled and then fell asleep as well.

The next morning they both woke up as they had fallen asleep

The next morning they both woke up as they had fallen asleep. Yibo kissed Zhan and pressed him tightly to himself. "Fortunately you are there. I thought it was just a dream. Yibo said. Zhan smiled and stroked his head. "Then it must have been a very intense dream. He replied. "It would be a beautiful dream. But fortunately it's not just a dream. You are here and you belong to me". Said Yibo and pressed Zhan firmly to himself.

After both were showered and dressed, they went down to the others who were already waiting for them with breakfast. "The way you two look, you must have had a busy and beautiful night." Old Wang said laughing. Yibo nodded and pulled Zhan towards him. Yibo had never felt anything like this before. He was happy, his heart was beating like crazy and an unprecedented warmth had spread inside him. And he was willing to do anything to keep that feeling. He would never let go of Zhan again, no matter who or what might come. Zhan belonged to him!

After breakfast, Yibo took Zhan into town to a hip designer shop to get him dressed again. As the salesgirl got closer to Zhan, Yibo pushed her away from him. "No need to get so close to him. You know his dress size." He said and put his hand on Zhan's hip. The saleswoman nodded and picked out some clothes. She took them to a dressing room and showed Zhan where to go. When Zhan was out of Yibo's field of vision, he whispered to the saleswoman, "Please bring me a phone, but without my companion noticing. And make sure he doesn't follow me here."

Without asking why, the employee did what Zhan asked. He took the phone and dialed a number. "Code BJYX, Special Agent Xiao Zhan." He said and waited a moment. "Yes, I'm in. I am now the property of the youngest son. The wedding will take place at the weekend. The youngest son wants nothing to do with the business. Try to gather more information and then get back to me. Yes, sir. Thank you. See you soon". He said and hung up. When the saleswoman came back, he gave her the phone and left the dressing room with the first things.

For two hours he presented himself and his clothes. "I would say we take everything. Everything suits you Zhan". Said Yibo and gave Zhan a hungry kiss. "We should get something to eat and then go home." He said to Zhan and pulled him to himself. "It's enough if I just look at you. What have you done with me? How am I supposed to hold out until we get home? He whispered in Zhan's ear. "When we came here, I saw there was a hotel around the corner." Said Zhan and Yibo sparkled at him with pleasure. "Then maybe we should get a room." He said to Zhan, paid for the purchase and took the bags with the new things and pulled Zhan quickly behind him.

" He said to Zhan, paid for the purchase and took the bags with the new things and pulled Zhan quickly behind him