🔞Chapter 2 / I can't take it anymore🔞

Chapter 2 / I can't take it anymore

Yibo took Zhan upstairs to his room where he searched out some of his own stuff for him. "I guess you should shower first. And then I'll cut your hair first." He said and Zhan nodded. Yibo went to the bathroom with Zhan and showed him everything. "Do you mind if I stay in the bathroom and wait here until you're done?" Yibo asked him, and asked himself if Zhan thought he was a pervert, because he wanted to watch his new property shower.

"No mean, I mean Yibo, it doesn't bother me." Answered Zhan and Yibo felt relieved. "Is that a bathtub?" Zhan asked. Yibo nodded. "Haven't you ever seen one?" Did he want to know about Zhan? "Only in pictures." He replied. Yibo went to the bathtub and let hot water run in, added a little bubble bath and told Zhan he could sit inside. For the first time Zhan smiled, took off his underpants and went into the bathtub.

Yibo kept a close eye on him. Zhan smiled at him and Yibo felt something strange inside him. Not only the lust he suddenly felt when he saw the Naked Angel in front of him, but also something warm right next to his heart. Yibo sat at the head of the bathtub and washed Zhan's hair, then took a sponge and put some shower gel on it. "Bend over a bit, I want to wash your back." He said to Zhan.

He let the sponge glide over Zhan's back and bit his lower lip, he had never wanted anything so much as this Zhan before. He would love to lie down with him in the bathtub and enjoy his body. But he knew that he still had to wait, he didn't want to force Zhan to sleep with him, he wanted Zhan to do it voluntarily with him. However, something moved in his pants and he had trouble controlling. He let the sponge slide over Zhan's shoulders and neck, then over one arm and then the other.

"Raise your arm." He said to Zhan and let the sponge glide from the armpit over the side of Zhan's body. "You are beautiful." He said to Zhan. Zhan turned his head around to Yibo and looked at him. He lay back in the bathtub and Yibo drove with the sponge from the side over Zhan's chest and belly gliding. "Have they ever touched you?" Yibo asked him. Zhan shook his head and kept eye contact with Yibo. "How old are you Yibo?" Wanted to know Zhan. Yibo smiled, he was happy about the interest of his new possession. "I am 20 years old. He replied and gave Zhan a kiss on the cheek.

Zhan turned around in the bathtub and looked at Yibo. "Would you like to bathe with me?" He asked Yibo. "Is that what you want?" Yibo asked him. Zhan nodded. Yibo put the sponge away and stood in front of the bathtub and started unbuttoning his shirt. Zhan squatted on his knees in the bathtub and helped Yibo with his shirt and belt. Zhan looked at the naked upper body of Yibo. The chest and his abs. He touched his Abs, which only turned Yibo on even more.

Yibo sat down to Zhan in the bathtub and Zhan took the sponge, he washed Yibo's neck, shoulders and arms, then chest and belly. Yibo lay down in the bathtub and Zhan let the sponge slide further down. Yibo groaned as Zhan arrived at his excited tail. "Oh Zhan, this is a very sensitive area." He pressed out groaning as Zhan put the sponge away and put his hand on Yibo's hard cock.

"Will you do it with me? Touch me and sleep with me?" Zhan asked him. "Ah, oh God. I want to force you to, ah yes, nothing. Moaned Yibo. Zhan lay down on Yibo's body and pressed his lips on those of Yibo. "If you don't stop now, I can't guarantee that I can still hold myself back." Said Yibo and pressed Zhan firmly to his body. He kissed him, he stroked him, his hands kneaded Zhan's ass. Zhan still had his hand on Yibo's hard cock and let it slide up and down.

"Zhan, I can't take this anymore." Yibo said. He got up, grabbed Zhan and took him into the bedroom where he laid him on the bed. He took a tube of lubricant out of his bedside cabinet and then began to push his fingers one by one into Zhan's still virgin and narrow hole. He saw Zhan's excited tail enthusiastically and licked it. Zhan moaned and pressed his head into the pillow. Yibo took Zhan's cock in his mouth and sucked it.

"Tell me who you belong to." Yibo asked him. "I belong to you." Said Zhan and moaned loudly. "Exactly, you are mine. No one else." Said Yibo and slid up to Zhan. He kissed him hard and wild, her tongues playing with each other. He pushed Zhan's legs apart and lay in between. Yibo lifted Zhan's behind something and then let his tail slide slowly into Zhan's tight hole. "Further, more, oh yes." Groaned Zhan and Yibo grinned.

When he had his whole length in Zhan's narrow hole, he started with slow and careful blows. He didn't want to destroy his new possession immediately. But he would have liked to fuck him hard immediately. "Faster Yibo." Zhan asked him and Yibo didn't let him tell him twice. With fast and hard shocks he fucked his new possession. He moaned and heard his property moaning full of pleasure, turned it on even more. He watched Zhan masturbate and it drove him crazy.

"Yeah exactly, show me how you do it to yourself." He said moaning to Zhan. He grabbed Zhan by the hips and took him fast and hard. "Don't stop, keep going." He said to Zhan and looked at her Zhan quickly let his hand go up and down on his hard cock. "You're doing good." He said to Zhan and bent over to kiss him. "Yibo, I'm coming." Said Zhan, breathing fast. "Then let's get together baby." He said and pushed his cock faster and faster and faster into Zhan's ass and then both came. Yibo dropped on Zhan and kissed him.

"Where'd you learn that? I think you're untouched?" Yibo asked him still gasping for air. "They watched gay porn all day." Zhan replied and embraced Yibo. Yibo had no idea if Zhan did it with him because he wanted it or because he thought he had to and at the moment he didn't care. He had just enjoyed it. "We should take a shower and then I should cut your hair. Afterwards I have to introduce you to my mother and my brother, there you should look presentable. He said and carried Zhan back to the bathroom.

 He said and carried Zhan back to the bathroom