Chapter 5 / Special Agent

Special Agent Xiao Zhan is 26 years old and has worked since he was 18 years old for a secret government organization. He had been poached right after school when he only managed to find one of the most wanted criminals on his own, and was also able to put him in prison. What was only a game of boredom for the highly intelligent Xiao Zhan in the beginning, became reality and so he was trained as a Special Agent after he was recruited.

He had been working for five years on a case involving the Wang Triad's illegal businesses, including drugs, kidnapping, blackmail and murder. His colleague Yue Fei had been married to the eldest son of the Triad leader for 4 years. They had hoped at that time that she would get important information through her husband Hai Kuan. But unfortunately she did not succeed, because the Wang Triad does not involve the women in their business. They only had to look beautiful and be there for their husband.

A few weeks ago, however, she found out that Wang Senior wanted his youngest son, the homosexual Wang Yibo, to buy a partner. In this way, the Wang Triad had chosen their partners for generations, and so did Yue Fei. Yue Fei knew about the special taste of Yibo and she knew it couldn't be anyone who would be presented to him, it had to be someone special. So they had decided to withdraw Xiao Zhan from his other cases and send him straight to the front into the hands of the Wang Triad.

Xiao Zhan was fully involved in the case and had been working on it himself for five years when he had no other case. He probably knew Wang Yibo better than he knew himself by now. This was probably because Zhan concentrated most on the youngest son from the beginning. Something about him appealed to Xiao Zhan, but of course he hadn't told anyone, otherwise he would have been taken off the case. He had told himself he would see to it that Wang Yibo didn't end up in prison.

Thanks to his looks, Xiao Zhan looks still very young with 26 years and passes as 18 years old. A false human trafficker market had been created, just like four years ago, and his superior had played the salesman. They knew full well that Yibo would not choose any of these children in the cages, and saved the best for him until the end. And their assessment was correct, as soon as he saw Xiao Zhan, he wanted him.

Xiao Zhan was aware that it could happen at any time that he had to sleep with Wang Yibo and he was ready for it. It wouldn't be the first suspect he sleeps with. This inevitably brought his work with it, and it had never bothered him, even though he didn't feel lust. But when he was in this bathroom with Wang Yibo and he washed him, it was different. He suddenly wanted to sleep with him on his own, he felt attracted to him and it really turned him on when he felt the touch of Yibo on his skin.

He had not only slept with Yibo because his job demanded it. At that time it wouldn't have been necessary because Yibo had already become addicted to him without anything happening between them. He slept with him because he wanted it, he wanted it every single time and would want it again any time. He was perfectly aware that he was playing with the fire and that he was probably already falling in love with Yibo, but he gladly accepted this. For being so close to him. And he hoped he would be able to enjoy Yibo even longer before they close the case. But there was also this hope that Yibo would still want to meet with him afterwards.

Xiao Zhan knew that his colleague Yue Fei had fallen in love with her husband and the Agency was also aware of this. They had nothing against it as long as Hai Kuan did nothing illegal. So Xiao Zhan told himself he would make sure that Yibo wouldn't get involved in these deals and that he could stay with him. He didn't want to admit it to himself yet, but it had long been clear to him that he loved Wang Yibo. He would do everything in his power for him.

Since they first slept together he wondered if Yibo could ever forgive him if he learned the truth about Zhan. He was afraid of that day. Yue Fei once asked him what he found so special about Yibo, he always had the same stoic and cold look at it. Zhan told her they were his eyes. These eyes call for love and security, they are the only thing he can't hide behind his cold and indifferent facade.

"Wang Yibo, I will protect you and get you out of this, no matter what. I can't let someone like you get involved. And whether you hate me afterwards or not, I'm going to go through with my plan. I have to make it, and if I fail, I will probably die at your hand. For otherwise I will not be dissuaded." Zhan thought when he accepted the assignment. He knew his feelings for Yibo, but he would never admit them. Not before he got him out of there.

"Luckily, you didn't cut your hair after your last job. Otherwise no one would buy that you're a poor guy to be sold." Said Xiao Zhan's superior. "Don't forget, we can't give you anything to contact us, you have to find other ways. And always make sure you keep up your camouflage. I don't want to lose one of our people. If there really is danger, just run away. Don't do anything alone!" His boss added.

 Don't do anything alone!" His boss added