Chapter 26 Yibo - Help me this one time

Yibo stood excitedly at the airport waiting for the plane his husband was on. Since Zhan called him to let him know that he was coming home, he was totally excited and couldn't wait for his Zhan to return. When the announcements came that the plane had landed, Yibo's heart was racing like crazy. Ten minutes later Yibo saw his Zhan and ran off. He ran straight into the arms of Zhan and hugged him. "At last you are back." Said Yibo in a soft voice. "I love you Yibo, I have missed you so much." Said Zhan and Yibo sobbed. "I love you too ZhanZhan, I've been going crazy, I've missed you so much." Yibo replied.

Yibo and Zhan walked hand in hand towards the exit

Yibo and Zhan walked hand in hand towards the exit. But before they reached it, Yibo pulled Zhan to an empty passage and kissed him.

 But before they reached it, Yibo pulled Zhan to an empty passage and kissed him

"Let's go home, I'm really tired." Said Zhan to Yibo after they kissed for about five minutes in the hallway. They didn't care who saw them or if anyone said anything. An old woman stared at them. "We're married, we love each other, we haven't seen each other in three months." Said Yibo to the old one. She raised her bony hand, thumbs up, and said very casually, "Cool, keep it up." Zhan had to smile. "We will, thanks." Yibo replied with a broad grin, grabbed Zhan's hand and ran towards the exit with him.

No sooner had Yibo set the car in motion than Zhan fell asleep. He had not even noticed how they had arrived home and Yibo carried him upstairs to the bed. Yibo lay down beside him in the bed. "Good night, Wang Xiao Zhan." He whispered and placed a small kiss on the mouth of his deeply and firmly sleeping husband. He watched Zhan sleep for quite a while before he too fell into a light sleep.

In the late evening, which had become a normal routine for Yibo over the past three months, Yibo woke up and lay down on Zhan. "ZhanZhan, can you hear me?" He asked and gave Zhan a kiss. Zhan opened his eyes dazed and nodded. "What's wrong?" He asked Yibo. "ZhanZhan, could you please help me this one time?" He asked Zhan. "OK, and where?" Zhan wanted to know. "I want to catch some dangerous gangsters." Said Yibo and Zhan was suddenly wide awake. "You want what?" He asked him. "There's a couple of guys who've been acting up for a few days, but I can't handle them alone. "I swear, I'm not going after criminals after this. Will you help me this one time?" He asked Zhan again.

Zhan got up, reached out his hand to Yibo and went into the bathroom with him. "Shower first." He said and pulled Yibo into the shower with him. It was just a quick shower, then they both got dressed. "If you want to go on a manhunt, go in style, sweetheart." Said Zhan and handed Yibo a suit. Yibo grinned and quickly dressed. Zhan stuck two handguns in his shoulder holster and Yibo put his head on a slant. "Do we need this?" He asked. Zhan nodded. "You said they're dangerous, do you want them on the loose again soon?" Zhan asked him and Yibo grinned.

"You are great ZhanZhan." He said and gave Zhan a long and firm kiss. Zhan informed the agency for safety and then they both set off on Yibo's motorcycle. They rode down street after street, stopping every now and then to gather information or to kiss and finally they found what they were looking for and to Zhan's surprise, these criminals subjects, were not strangers to him. "There you go. Hard to believe I get to see you out in the open again." Said Zhan and frowned at the two Wen brothers.

"Shit, that's Xiao Zhan, come on, let's go." Said the older of the two brothers. They got into their car and sped off. Yibo pulled Zhan to him, put him in front of him and raced after the car, another car followed them. "These crazy kids can't do anything by themselves." Called Zhan to Yibo and drew his weapons. Yibo saw him with big eyes. He was about to say something to Zhan when they fired his first shot and the bullet flew just past them. Zhan grinned and Yibo recognized with a smile the Special Agent is back!

They did not need to catch up with the car in front of them, because the two Wen brothers raced directly into a tree when they were unable to complete a curve properly

They did not need to catch up with the car in front of them, because the two Wen brothers raced directly into a tree when they were unable to complete a curve properly. The car following them stopped shortly afterwards, no doubt because the driver had a hole in his head and the passenger had a hole in his chest. Yibo stopped the bike, Zhan got off, took off his helmet and watched darkness between the two cars. "This is what we're gonna do." Said Zhan and put his guns away. Only when the police arrived did Yibo see why the two Wen brothers didn't make the turn, the older of the two had a hole in the back of his head.

Turned on by the skills of his man, Yibo grabbed his Zhan. "We must go home ZhanZhan." He said, grabbing Zhan's ass. Zhan giggled and nodded. "We better go to your place, it's closer. I can't wait much longer." Yibo whispered in Zhan's ear when a policeman appeared beside them and bowed to Zhan. "Special Agent Xiao Zhan, thank you for your help." Said the officer. Zhan nodded. "Actually it's Special Agent Wang Xiao Zhan." Talked Yibo in between, who wanted everyone to finally understand and know to whom Zhan belongs.

After the officer said goodbye, Yibo drove off. "Help me ZhanZhan, he's hard." Said Yibo, who just had a problem with tight pants. "If I help you now, you won't be able to drive properly." Zhan replied. "I can do ZhanZhan, please help me, it hurts." Yibo moaned and Zhan had mercy. He let his hand slide into Yibo's pants and gave Yibo a hand job. Yibo moaned and groaned, but did not lose control of his motorcycle. After a few minutes of moving up and down from Zhan's hand, Yibo came into Zhan's hand. Zhan wiped his hand with a handkerchief. Shortly afterwards, they reached Zhan's apartment and Yibo carried Zhan over his shoulders into the apartment and directly into the bedroom.

 Shortly afterwards, they reached Zhan's apartment and Yibo carried Zhan over his shoulders into the apartment and directly into the bedroom