Prologue - Shake Your Bootiya

Mandvi, Gujarat

Jadhav Mansion

“Ahhhhhhhh is so good to be back in Mandvi…right Pakhi ? “ Kalpi said, as she stepped out from the car and stretched. “ Yup, god how I missed Dadi so much “ Pakhi answered. “ Yeah, I wonder where she is ? she’s usually out here waiting for us to welcome us home, but kahaan voh dadi ? “ Kalpi asked confused while looking around the drive way. “ I’m not sure, let’s go in and see “ Pakhi said.

Both Kalpi and Pakhi started look for dadi, “ Kahaan Dadi ?? “ Kalpi asked in a panic tone, “ Raju Kaka, dadi kahaan hai ? “ Pakhi asked Raju Kaka, who was toward them, “ She’s out back in the garden, but I must warn you, you’ll be surprised when you see her “ Raju Kaka smiled amusingly. Both Kalpi and Pakhi looed at each other confused. “ What did he mean by that ? “ Pakhi asked, “ I’m not sure, lets go and see “ Kalpi said. As they walked out onto the garden, their jaws literally dropped, there they saw Dadi dancing on the long wooden garden table……..

“ EHHHHHHH…..SHAKE YOU BOOTIYA ON THE FLOOR !!!!!! “ Dadi screamed while shaking her bootiya to the music, while everyone around her just stood there in shock. “ Da……Da…..DADI !!!!!!!!! “ both girls shouted in shock !!!! They looked at each other and then looked back at Dadi, “ OMG !!!! DADI !!!! STOP DADI !!!! STOP !!!! OMG “ Pakhi shouted in a panic tone . “ DADI PLEASE COME DOWN !!!!! DADI !!!!! “ Kalpi shouted as well.

“ HEY GIRLS, WELCOME BACK !!!!!! COME ON SHAKE YOUR BOOTIYA WITH ME  !!!! COME ON !!!!! “ Dadi screamed happily and she danced to the music. Both Kalpi and Pakhi looked stunned, they knew their Dadi loved to have fun and stuff but to this EXTREAM !!!!! Kalpi just shook her head and laughed, and then she looked at Pakhi and said “ are you thinking, what I am thinking ? “, Pakhi quickly nodded and said “ if you can’t STOP them, JOIN them ”, soon enough both girls were on the table, each on either side of Dadi and shaking their BOOTIYA to the music, “ EHHHHHHHHHHH….SHAKE YOUR BOOTIYA ON THE FLOOR “ all three of them screamed.