Chapter 39 - In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein

Mandvi, Gujarat

Jadhav Mansion

Kalpi was pacing her room floor, tonight is her wedding night. She looked at the bed, last night’s occurrence with Raghav came back. Kalpi felt a blush on her cheeks and smiled. Lasts night, was a big surprise from Raghav. Just then Pakhi came into the room, “ You ok ? you look like your about to faint “ Pakhi said concerned, “ I’m fine “ Kalpi replied with a smile. Kalpi never told anyone about last night rendezvous with Raghav. “ Come “ Pakhi said as she guided Kalpi to vanity and help her get ready.

“ Well you ready ?? “ Sammy asked passing a glass of Brandy to Raghav. They were in Raghav’s room, before the big night. “ For what ? “ Raghav asked confused, “ Seriously ?? your going to play the dumb game with me Raghav Singhania ? “ Sammy asked, “ It’s your wedding night dude “ Sammy said. Raghav felt a little nervous “ What!? your nervous ?? the great mighty Raghav Singhania is nervous ? “ Sammy teased, “ I’m not nervous ok “ Raghav replied annoyed, who was he kidding her was nervous shitless. Last night’s moment with Kalpi came rolling back to Raghav mind, he could not believe that he almost lost control. Raghav always prided himself being in control, but with Kalpi…..he just couldn’t. Just then a knock sounded his door, Sammy went an opened it and saw Pakhi “ She’s ready “ Pakhi smiled. Raghav nodded, putting his glass down, he stood up and walked out of the room.

Raghav was pacing in front of Kalpi’s door, “ What do I do ? “ he thought, after some time Raghav stopped and took a deep breath and opened the door. He found Kalpi out on the balcony looking at the stars. Kalpi stood out the balcony and looked at the stars, when she heard Raghav come in. Bracing herself, she closed her eyes and waited “ Kalpi…….” Raghav called out softy, Kalpi turned and looked at him, her breath hitched when she saw him under the dim lighting of her room, blushing Kalpi quickly turned to hid her flaming cheeks. Raghav smiled and walked towards her slowly, and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Kalpi laid her head back and enjoyed his warmth. Raghav slowly bent his head and kissed her shoulders and neck.

Raghav turned Kalpi around to face him and kissed her forehead, “ Kalpi….I love you Kalpi, so much. I’m so glad you are now in my life as my wife. I won’t do anything to hurt you Kalpi, I promise. Tonight is all about us being together, I won’t do anything tonight that you don’t feel comfortable with. When you are ready, I will come to you “ Raghav said. Kalpi looked at Raghav and smiled “ Thank you Raghav….thank you for loving and understanding me “ Kalpi whispered and hugged him. Raghav lifted Kalpi in bridal-style and carried her to the bed, he gently laid her down and laid down beside her. They both laid down on their sides facing each other. Kalpi smiled and held Raghav’s hand and closed her eyes. Raghav looked at Kalpi and smiled, he moved forward and kissed her forehead and then dozed off.

The next morning Kalpi woke up early had her bath and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make some Chai for Raghav. Kalpi saw Dadi, in the kitchen preparing some food “ Morning Dadi “ Kalpi said happily, “ Morning beti, how are you feeling ? “ Manju asked “ Good…going to make some Chai. What time do we have to be at the Mandir ? “ Kalpi asked as she took out some cups and made chai “ at 10 am…don’t for get. “ Manju said, “ How can I Dadi, it’s a very special day for all of us “ Kalpi said as she hugged Dadi. After that Manju left for the Mandir, while Kalpi finished making the Chai for Raghav. Raghav woke up some time later, his hands immediately, went to search for Kalpi, but he came up with a cold side of the bed. Opening his eyes, he quickly sat up “ Kaha gayi leh ladki ?? “ Raghav thought, just then door quietly opened. Raghav quickly laid back down an pretended to sleep.

 Kalpi quietly opened the door and found Raghav still sleeping. Shaking her head, Kalpi placed the cup on the bedside table and sat down, she gently shook Raghav “ Raghav...?? Raghav uto “ Kalpi said gently, Raghav did not budge, “ Raghav….come on get up “ Kalpi said shaking him once again, still Raghav did not budge. Kalpi bent forward and looked at him. Kalpi then go an idea, she took the end of her almost dry hair and ticked him in the face. Raghav moved, and buried his face under the pillows. Kalpi chuckled
“ Raghav please uto…please “ Kalpi pleaded, Raghav looked up from the pillows and rolled towards Kalpi with a smiled. Kalpi moved a little for him to roll over “ Good Morning, Mrs. Singhania “ Raghav said with a lazy smile, “ Good Morning Mr. Singhania “ Kalpi replied with a smile. “ Hmmmmmmm I could get used to his “ Raghav said as he stretched and wrapped his arm around Kalpi’s waist and pulled her towards him, “ Raghav get up please….” Kalpi said, trying to get up, “ Why……I want to sleep? “ Raghav whined, “ Today is Dadiji Birthday, and we all have to be at the Mandir at 10. And it’s already 9.15 am “ Kalpi said, “ Today….really ?? “ Raghav asked in shock, “ Haan…please uto naa “ Kalpi said. Kalpi tried to get up but Raghav pulled her towards him “ Where is my morning kiss ? “ Raghav asked, “ Raghav…we have no time…please “ Kalpi said as she got up.

Kalpi was about to walk away when Raghav pulled her back and rolled her onto the bed “ Raghav…kiya kare apa ? “ Kalpi asked as she tried to get up but not luck, Raghav was holding her down with his hands on her waist. “ Pappi….” Raghav saidpointing at his lips. Kalpi looked and Raghav and sighed, she took Raghav head in her hands and brought his lips towards hers. Kalpi kissed Raghav passionately and released him “ teek hai ?? “ Kalpi asked, nodding Raghav smiled like an idiot and kissed her neck
“ Raghav….. “ Kalpi said. Raghav gave her a final kiss on her neck and let her go. Kalpi rolled out of bed and looked back “ Please hurry…and there is Chai “ Kalpi said pointing at the cup. Raghav nodded and got up, he dank the Chai in one go and headed towards the bathroom. Kalpi stopped him halfway, and kissed him “ Your clothes will be on the bed “ Kalpi smiled and walked out. Raghav smiled and headed for his shower.

10 minute’s later, Raghav came down where everyone was waiting “ Finally !! “ Sammy said annoyed, “ What took you so long ?? ahhhh…I think I know “ Sammy teased and winked. Kalpi blushed and looked down “ Shut up Sam “ Raghav said, “ Come let’s go…Manju is waiting for us “ Gauri said.

They made it just in time for the puja. Manju, Gauri, and Sammy’s parents sat in front, Pakhi and Sammy sat behind them, and Raghav and Kalpi sat behind Pakhi and Sammy. The puja went on for an hour, and during that time, Raghav could not stop holding Kalpi’s hand, “ Raghav….behave, we are in front of Bappa “ Kalpi whispered to him, Raghav just smiled and kept on holding her hand, Kalpi shook her head and smiled. Kalpi then got an idea, she poked him by his waist and he immediately released her hand, Raghav frowned at Kalpi, “ That’s not fair “ Raghav whispered, Kalpi stuck out her tongue and smiled . Raghav pouted and poked her back on her waist. Kalpi looked at Raghav and chuckled. After the puja was done, they all got up and gave flowers to Dadaji and Bappa and prayed.