Chapter 12 - Kajra Kajra Kajraare

Singhania Construction Company – Mumbai

Making her way out, Kalpi looked back and smiled. She was about to walked off when someone called her name, “ Kalpi ?? “, Kalpi turned around and got a shock “ OH MY GOD !!! ROHAN !!!!!! “ Kalpi screamed of excitement and hugged her best friend. “ What are you doing here ?? “ Kalpi asked after she let go of Rohan, “ Well I came to see Raghav Singhania for a project…what are you doing here ? “ He asked, “ Oh…well Pakhi is working here, so I just came to give her some support. How do you know Raghav Singhania ? “ Kalpi asked, “ I met him at a party when I travelled to the States with dad. “ Rohan replied, “ Oh…so now what are you doing ? “ Kalpi asked, “ I’m the new CEO of Dutt Corporations “ Rohan said confidently , “ OH MY GOD !!!!! THAT’S WONDERFUL !!! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!” Kalpi said as she hugged him again, “ what about you ? got a job yet ? “ Rohan asked, “ no….still looking “ Kalpi said sadly, “ hey I’ll tell you what, I need a new Assistant Director in Design at my company and I know you are good in design, why don’t you work for me ? “ Rohan said, “ you sure ?? you think I’m Assistant Director material ?” Kalpi asked amused, “ Kalpi you can fit anywhere “ Rohan said, “ In that case, why not “ Kalpi said.

Raghav was pacing his cabin “ she was here ?? what was she doing here ? “ Raghav questioned. Still pacing, he just could not get her image off of his head. Just then Sammy entered, “ Raghav sab teek hai ? “ Sammy asked, “ yes…yes…everything is fine. So how is the contract going ? “ Raghav asked as he sat behind his desk , “ great. Oh and Rohan Dutt is here to see you “ Sammy said as he exited the cabin. Rohan entered Raghav’s cabin a few minutes later “ Ahh..Rohan, it so good to see you “ Raghav said as he firmly shook Rohan hand “ like wise Raghav “ Rohan said,  “ please have a seat “ Raghav said, “ so what can I do for you ? “ Raghav asked “ a new project and I want you to manage it “ Rohan replied. Just then Rohan’s phone buzzed..

“ It was nice seeing you Bhai, hope to catch up with you soon “

Kalpi

“ Girlfriend “ Raghav asked amusedly, “ no…just a friend “. After a hour talk, Rohan was ready to leave “ Ok, I’ll set up a meeting next week “ Raghav said as he shook Rohan hands, Just then Pakhi came in “ Sir I need you to check……….OMG ROHAN !!!!!! “ Pakhi said shocked, “ Pakhi !!! “ Rohan replied with amusement, “ OMG !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? “ Pakhi said and she hugged Rohan tightly, “ Just came to see Raghav here “ Rohan said as he hugged back. Raghav cleared his throat “ you two know each other ?? “ Raghav questioned, “ Oh, I’m so sorry sir, yes Rohan is a very good friend “ Pakhi said happily, “ Well I have to go, see you later Pakhi “ Rohan said as he walked out. Pakhi watched as Rohan walked out of Raghav cabin “ you wanted me to check something Pakhi ? “ Raghav said, “ huh….ahh yes “ Pakhi said as she handed Raghav the file. “ Just wait till Kalpi knows “ Pakhi said to her self

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

Kalpi was in the kitchen making dinner when the front door opened and in walked Pakhi, “ OMG !!!! YOU’LL NEVER GUESS WHO I MET TODAY AT THE OFFICE “ Pakhi said excitedly as she made her way to the kitchen “ Rohan ? “ Kalpi replied with a smile, “ HOW DID YOU KNOW !!! DAMN IT !!!! so close “ Pakhi said as she snapped her fingers, “ haha…I met him today after leaving the office. He’s the new CEO of Dutt Corporation “ Kalpi said calmly, “ omg really…..that great “ Pakhi said as she bit into an apple, “ And he offered me a job there as Assistant Director in Design “ Kalpi added. Pakhi was shocked “ what !!!! seriously ?? “ Pakhi said. Kalpi looked at Pakhi skeptically “ yes…and I’m taking the job “ Kalpi said, “ what…no…no….I mean why don’t you work in Raghav’s company instead “ Pakhi asked hoping to change Kalpi’s mind about the whole thing, Kalpi looked and Pakhi like she was crazy “ you have got to be joking me…Pakhi you know I will NEVER work there…..even if he offers me a job “ Kalpi said annoyed , “ But you could just try. I heard he needs a new PA “ Pakhi said convincingly, “ Hmmmmmm…lets see PA or Assistant Director ?? I’ll go with Assistant Director “ Kalpi said sarcastically, as she turned to the stove to finish off the dinner. Pakhi just looked at Kalpi. Great she thought. Although this should not be such a bad idea after all….Raghav’s jealousy will be shown Pakhi thought. Smiling at the idea Pakhi helped Kalpi with dinner. 

Gauri’s Villa -  Mumbai

Raghav was sitting at the dining table and just staring at his plate “ Raghav ? beta ?? “ Gauri said as she shook Raghav out of his trans “ Huh…haan mom “ Raghav said as he rubbed his aching head “ beta I have talking to you for the past 10 minutes, are you ok ? “ Gauri asked ,” yeah..yeah…everything is fine “ Raghav sighed, “ are you sure, everything ok at work ? “ Gauri asked again, “ Yes mom…everything is fine. I think I’ll just go to bed..night mom “ Raghav kissed his mom and headed upstairs. Gauri watched as Raghav dragged his feet up the stairs, “ something must be wrong “ Gauri said. Shaking her head she cleaned up the table and went to bed.

Raghav was tossing and turning, but he just could not sleep. Feeling frustrated, he tossed back his covers and walked downstairs. He got to the bar and poured himself a drink. Sitting heavily on the sofa, he drank and thought about Kalpi.

Dutt Corporation – Mumbai

Kalpi made her way to Rohan’s office, feeling excited and nervous at the same time. “ Hi, I’m here to meet Mr. Dutt ? “ Kalpi said to the receptionist “ ahh yes you must be Kalpana Jadhav, 12th floor “ the receptionist answered, “ thank you “ Kalpi said as she hurried to the waiting elevator. She made her way to the 12th floor and headed for Rohan’s cabin. Rohan was at his desk typing away on his computer when he spotted Kalpi, gesturing her to come in Rohan said “ Kalpi !!! I’m so glad you could make it “ giving a big bare hug, “ ahaha…you know I would not miss this chance, so what do I have to do ? “ Kalpi asked, “ well normally your job is to assist the director in the designs and everything must  be signed by me. “ Rohan said, “ ok got it, so when do I start ? “ Kalpi asked “ how bout now ? come I’ll show you to your cabin “ Rohan said as he led Kalpi out of his cabin to hers just opposite of his.

Singhania Construction Company – Mumbai

Raghav just kept massaging his aching head. He drank so much last night and just passed out on the sofa. He was so hunger over that his mom had to dump a big bucket of ice-cold water on him. “ Raghav are you ok ? “ Sammy asked, looking at Raghav, “ yeah..yeah….I’m fine, did you get the contract done for Dutt Corporation ? “ Raghav asked ,” Yup, all done, do you want me to call Rohan Dutt ? “ Sammy asked, “ no..no, I’ll think I’ll go and see him at the office, do you have the address ? “ Raghav asked, “ Yes, right here “ Sammy said as he passed Raghav the address. Pakhi was passing by when she heard about the plan of Raghav visiting Rohan at his office , a big smile grew on her lips, “ damn I wish I was there to see his reaction “ Pakhi said to herself.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Looks like someone is feeling something................. ;)