Chapter 17 - Balle Balle

Raghav’s Villa – Mumbai

Raghav woke up feeling frustrated, he did not get to see Kalpi last night. Throwing back his covers in fustration, he got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen where Sammy was sipping his coffee, “ Morning “ Sammy said cheerfully. Feeling annoyed Raghav just mumbled back, “ Wow, someone is annoyed this morning, what wrong dude ?” Sammy asked, “ Nothing….just leave me alone Sammy “ Raghav said as he rubbed his hands on his face. Pouring some coffee in to his cup, Raghav made his way to the sofa and sat down heavily. Sipping his hot coffee, Raghav felt like something died inside of him, he just could not function without seeing Kalpi. He can’t even sleep, without see her. Letting out a frustrated growl, Raghav rubbed his hands harder on his face. Just then his phone rang, picking it up he said “ Hello ? “, “ Morning beta “ Gauri said on the other line, “ morning mom “ Raghav replied tiredly, “ beta you sound tired, are you ok ? are you coming down with something ? “ Gauri asked concernedly, “ No mom, I’m…..I’m just stressed that’s all “ Raghav replied sighing, “ Oh acha, anayway beta, the reason why I called is that, there is a wedding today, that I must attend “ Gauri said, “ And you want me to take you “ Raghav replied tiredly “ yes “ Gauri said, “ Ok what time is it ? “ Raghav asked rubbing is free hand on his face tiredly, “ It’s at 7pm “ Gauri replied. “ Ok I’ll be there “ Raghav said and he hung up the phone and laid his head back on the sofa……..” Kalpi……” Raghav thought as he dozed off.

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

That night, the Jadhav ladies were getting ready for Kiran’s wedding, “ I can’t believe Kiran is getting married !!! I wish I could “ Pakhi said as she was fixing her earrings “ You will Pakhi….soon “ Dadi replied smilingly. Kalpi just smiled and looked at her self. She wore a pink Lehenga Choli Saree with long silver Jhumkas adoring her ears and silver bangles with Jhumkas on both of her wrist. Kalpi looked elegant as can be. “ wow Kalpi you look gorgeous, with this I think people will think that you are the dulhan “ Pakhi said teasingly. Kalpi just blushed.

By 6.30, they were all ready to leave, “ Got everything ?? “ Dadi asked “ Yup…let go !!! “ Pakhi said excitedly. 

Wedding Hall

The wedding hall was decorated in gold and red. The whole atmosphere looked regal and grand, “ Wow, kiya baat hai !! “ Pakhi said as he looked around with her eyes bulging out of it sockets, “ I know…it beautiful “ Dadi said. Kalpi looked around, she felt like she was in a Maharaja’s court. After 5 minutes of complementing the whole hall, Pakhi and Kalpi headed to find the bride. Opening the brides room door, the found Kiran adorned from head to toe with gold jewelry “ Kiran !! “ Pakhi said, as she went to hug her best friend “ Pakhi !!! Kalpi !!! “ Kiran said as she hugged both of them tightly. “ Congratulations Kiran “ Pakhi said happily, “ Thank you !!!!....wow, now I feel nervous “ Kairan replied as she took a deep breath in. “ You should not be nervous now Kiran….only on your wedding night “ Pakhi said teasingly, “ KIYA !!! OMG PKAHI YOU DIRTY GIRL !!! “ Kiran said as she playfully slapped Pakhi.
Meanwhile back at the hall, Raghav and Gauri walked in, “ Oh my god, this is so beautiful !! Raghav when are you getting married ?? I want a big wedding !! “ Gauri said as she looked at Raghav innocently. Raghav just looked at his mom and gave her the annoyed look, “ Gauri ?? Gauri Singhania ?? “ Manju said as she walked toward them “ OH MY GOD MANJU !!!” Gauri said as she hugged her, “ what are you doing here ? “ Maju asked happily, “the brides mother is a good friend of mine…how about you ? “ Gauri asked, “ Kiran the bide are good friends with Kalpi and Pakhi, so I just came with them “ Manju said. Raghav was scrolling his phone when he heard the name Kalpi. “ Kalpi…she’s here ?? “ Raghav thought as he looked up and searched for her, “ Raghav !! you remember Manju right ? “ Gauri asked “ haan…Namaste Dadi “ Raghav said, “ Namaste…well come on. I don’t want to miss the wedding march
“ Manju said as she got hold of Gauri’s arm and pulled her along with her.

They left Raghav who was still searching was Kalpi. Raghav searched everywhere, but he could not find her. Then the music started. All the men was in the hall dancing and looking up at the woman up on the balcony. When Raghav looked up, he spotted Kalpi.

Kalpi was watching the men dance and enjoying herself, when she spotted Raghav in the crowd, feeling a blush creeping Kalpi tried to concentrate on the music and dance. Kalpi kept glancing at Raghav, “ Kalpi come on let’s dance “ Pakhi said pulling her hand, “ Chalo “ Kalpi said excitedly. They ran downstairs to the crowd and danced.

After the dance, Kalpi felt thirsty, making her way to the drink section, taking a cup, she quickly gulped  down the drink. “ Kalpi…oh thank god I found you “ Manju said, “ Haan dadi…kiya hua ? “ Kalpi asked concerned, “ Kuch nahi, Gauri and Raghav is here, come let’s go and say hello “ Manju said pulling on Kalpi’s wrist before she could even protest. They walked towards Raghav and Gauri, “ Kalpi “ Gauri said as she hugged her, “ Hi aunty “ Kalpi replied with a hug. Raghav was watching Kalpi, “ God he looked beautiful. She looks good in anything…. “ Raghav thought. Kalpi felt really shy standing next to Raghav. “ Um excuse me, I have to go and see where is Pakhi “ Kalpi said as she hurried off. “ Come Gauri let’s eat “ Manju said “ yes let’s…..Raghav ?? chale “ Gauri said shaking Raghav out of his daze on Kalpi. Nodding like an idiot Raghav followed both ladies to the food buffet section.

Gauri's Villa – Mumbai

That night, Raghav could not stop thinking about Kalpi. A smile crept on his face. “ I have to plan on how I’m going to confess…..Kalpi WILL be mine “ Raghav said to himself and smiled.