Chapter 1 - Hadippa

“ OH MY GOD !!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME !!!!” Pakhi said. After the music finished, all three of them were lying on the grass and taking deep breaths. “ I know, it’s been so long we had fun like this, hai na ? “ Kalpi said giggling. “ Hahahaha, see I told you it was fun “ Dadi said, “ Yes it was fun, but dangerous as well Dadi “ Kalpi said sternly, “ Kalpi’s right dadi, what happened if u tripped and fell ?? “ Pakhi asked in a concerned tone, “ Ohhh come now, don’t think of the negative, think of the positive. It was fun right, so just relax and let your hair down. “ Dadi said happily, both Kalpi and Pakhi  knew that they could not argue with Dadi and just laughed nodded their heads.

“ OMG DADI THIS HALVA IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Pakhi said moaning as she chomped down her Halva like a small girl. “ Pakhi, careful, don’t eat the plate now “ Kalpi teased. Pakhi looked and Kalpi “ Very funny “ Pakhi said with a mouth full of Halva. “ Oh its so good to have my girls back !!!!! after so long, I’ve missed you 2 so much !!” Dadi said and she hugged both of them tightly. “ We missed you too dadi “ Kalpi said, as Pakhi just nodded and kept on eating her Halva.

“ God, I’m so full, I could just sleep right here right now !!! “ Pakhi said as she finished her last bite of her food, “ Hahahahaha…..Pakhi you better stop eating, otherwise you will grow fat and no man would want you “ Kalpi said playfully, “ pishh, phuuuuleeezzzzz, there is one guy and one guy only for me” Pakhi said. Kalpi and Dadi just looked at Pakhi and laughed at her statement. “ All right girls, I know your tired, so up…up you go “ Dadi said as she shooed both Kalpi and Pakhi to their rooms.

“ Night Kalpi “ Pakhi said as she went into her room. “ Night” Kalpi said. Wow it has not changed a bit, Kalpi though as she looked around her room. Her 4-poster bed was against one wall, it was adorned white satin sheet with big plush red pillows, the bed post were adorned with fot white curtians, the wall of the bed had a light which creates the soft glow of the room.  On the opposite side of her bed it sat her vanity table, her wardrobe was beside her bed near to the door corridor, and on the other side she had a balcony which led to her own garden where she liked to spend her day’s reading and relaxing on her Teak Patio Pergola with Swing Chairs with chiffon netting. There was also a small fountain. “ Its so good to be back” Kalpi said as she admired the night sky. 

“ OMG !!!! KALPI WAKE UP !!!! WAKE UP !!!! I GOT NEWS !!!!!! “ Pakhi started jumping on Kalpi’s bed, “ WHAAAA !!!! OMG !!!! PAKHI ITS……3 AM !!!!!!! GO AWAY LET ME SLEEP “ Kalpi said irritated by her rude wake up call, “ NO I CAN’T…THIS IS BIG “ Pakhi said, “ I don’t care if John Abraham is here, I wanna sleep “ Kalpi said as she dived deeper in to her covers, “ No…it’s NOT John Abraham…..but its Raghav !!!!! “ Pakhi said excitedly, Kalpi sighed got up and asked “ kaun ? “, “ Raghav!!! Raghav Singhania….he’s back !!! “ Pakhi said excitedly.