Chapter 24 - Right Here Right Now

Raghav’s Villa – Mumbai

Klapi woke up a few hours later, still in Raghav’s arms. She looked up and saw that he was sleeping peacefully with a small smiled on his face. Gently touching his cheeks, Kalpi unwrapped herself from Raghav’s embrace and headed downstairs to make dinner for him.

Raghav woke up an hour later, he reached out for Kalpi, but she was not there. Sitting up quickly, he threw off his covers and went to look for her, thinking that she might have left him, Raghav got worried and scared when he could not find Kalpi. After searching around the house, Raghav found Kalpi in the kitchen cooking, feeling relieved, he snuck up on her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Kalpi was busy cooking , whe she felt arms wrapping around her, she jolted little and looked back to see who it was, when she saw it was Raghav, she then relaxed in his arms. “ Kalpi……” Raghav whispered as he held on to her and buried his face in her shoulder. “ Hmmmmmm……” Kalpi answered back, held his hands and smiled. “ I thought you left “ Raghav said, “ when I woke up and you weren’t there…I was worried “ Raghav added on, “ I’ll never leave Raghav….even if you try to push me away….I’m not going anywhere “ Kalpi said as she turned in his arms and hugged him tightly. Raghav smiled and hugged her even tighter.
“ Chal….dinner is ready “ Kalpi said cheerfully. She brought Raghav to the dining table and made him sit, she then went back into the kitchen and brought out all the dishes and started setting up the table. Raghav just looked at Kalpi and smiled “ I love you Kalpi ………I just hope one day I can hear those same words from you “ Raghav thought. They fed each other and laughed through out dinner.

After dinner they were laid on the one of the pool benches out back. Raghav laid on Kalpi with his eyes closed and his head on her chest, with Kalpi gently stroking his hair. Raghav buried his face even deeper in her chest “ Hmmmmmmmm……so soft “ Raghav thought, “ why thank you Mr. Singhania “ Kalpi chuckled. Raghav’s eyes shot open “ I said that out loud didn’t I ? “ Raghav asked, “ Yup…” Kalpi chuckled, “ Oh my god !!!! Kalpi I’m so sorry….I just…I just…. “ Raghav stuttered, “ Shhhhh…. “ Kalpi said as she placed her slim finger on his lip to silence him. “ It’s ok…..I’ll take it as a compliment. Besides no one ever told me it was so soft “ Kalpi laughed. Ragahv blushed and got up “ Did I just make the MIGHTY RAGHAV SINGHANIA BLUSH ??” Kalpi said amused at Raghav reaction to the whole thing.
“ What….no….men don’t blush “ Ragahv said toughly “ But Raghav Singhanaia does “ Kalpi added and looked at him and smiled, Kalpi laid back down and opened her arms out for him. Raghav looked at her and laid down, with his head on her chest again. Kalpi laughed and hugged Raghav. “ Your too cute “ Kalpi said after sometime. Ragahv just smiled.

“ Mata jao…Kalpi…please “ Raghav whispered as he hugged her tightly, refusing to let her go. “ Raghav I have to. Pakhi will wonder where I am “ Kalpi said. Shaking his head like a little boy “ No “ Raghav said. “ I tell you what, why don’t I stay with you, until you fall asleep then I’ll leave. Okay  ? “ Kalpi asked. “ Okay…” Raghav said with a small smile, “ Chale….” Kalpi said as she pulled Raghav with her to his bedroom. Kalpi got onto the bed and sat down, she patted her lap and smiled. Raghav smiled and got in to bed and laid his head on her lap. Closing his eyes, Raghav held Kalpi’s hand and enjoyed her stroking his hair. Raghav opened his eyes and looked at Kalpi, “ Thank you Kalpi. Thank you for coming into my life “ Raghav whispered. Kalpi smiled and replied “ Your welcome. I am always there for you “.

By the time Raghav slept off, it was already past 3 A.M, she carefully lifted and moved Raghav’s head onto the pillow. When Raghav’s head hit the pillow he rolled over. Kalpi carefully took the covers and covered Raghav. She then kissed his cheek and made her way out. Kalpi made her way downstairs and saw Sammy in the hall “ Hey Sammy “ Kalpi said, “ Kalpi….how is he ? “ Sammy asked “ He’s fine. He’s sleeping. “ Kalpi smiled, “ Thank you so much Kalpi. I have no idea how repay you ? “ Sammy said. Kalpi thought for a moment and said “ Well you could get me a job at the company “. “ Seriously ?? I thought you did not want to work for a rude, arrogant, intolerable and insensitive man “ Sammy teased, “ That was last time. Now it’s different “ Kalpi smiled. Sammy laughed as said “ Sure, I’ll put in a word “, “ But don’t tell him its me…..I want to surprise him “ Kalpi smirked. “ Sure…no problem. You need a lift ?
“ Sammy asked. “ As a matter of fact yes I do “ Kalpi smiled.

Jadhav Villa – Mumbai

Kalpi sat on the swing looking at the moon. She smiled and prayed “ Thank you Bappa. Thank you for protecting him, and please help him find his closure “.